We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-11472 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tim K (Binghamton, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — May 17, 2013 6:42 AM
Looks Very cool, Makes the car sound Very tough under heavy acceleration but I didn't see the 1-2 MPG claimed possible (which is ultimately why I purchased it)
Reviewed by eric d (GOLDSBORO, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Mar 12, 2013 10:29 AM
I didn't notice a distinct sound on the upper RPM range as others have indicated but I'm still very happy at the price I paid for this intake. For AutoAnything to offer a 1yr. price challenge is absolutely "off the chart".
Reviewed by Daniel Y (Weston, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 3-Series — Oct 14, 2008 12:10 PM
Great cold air intake. Not too loud but you can hear a slight hiss of the turbos when accelerating. The car pulls harder now. Also looks cool.
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without Air Scoops, with Pro 5R Filter (blue)
- Part #:54-11472
- Estimated power gains: 27 hp and 34 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze
- afe intake system
- injen powerflow nissan titan
- k&n 57-1552
- short ram intake honda civic 2007
- ford air intake systems
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- best ford cold air intake
- cold air intake for 1993 ford ranger
- cold air intake for 2012 chevy cruze
- dodge ram throttle body spacer review
- dual exhaust systems
- custom auto rubber floor mats
- truck bed cover reviews