We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-11572 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shivam C (Edison, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW 5-Series — Aug 11, 2016 2:07 PM
I spend close to $300 only since I wanted to ensure correct fitment rather than making an intake myself for a fraction of the cost. however, when I took out the old air-intake box assembly, I realized the poor fitment. I had to professionally get the heat-metal shield cut to proper size, in addition, the hose adaptor for where the intake sensor goes was so poorly designed that it, in fact damaged the sensor! the adaptor was incorrectly shaped and did not fit. WORST PURCHASE!!
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-11572
- +7 hp, +7 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake system
- airraid intake tube
- intake water bypass
- k&n intake 63 series installation guide
- bmw air intakes
- bmw performance cold air intake
- cadillac maf sensor
- air filter systems gmc 3500
- dodge ram air intake reviews
- 2008 jeep grand cherokee cold air intake
- floor mats truck
- automobile covers
- car dash kit