We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-11262 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason K (BROWNSDALE, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Jan 16, 2013 9:34 PM
Afe is quality products. It fits well and looks good, every thing you might need is included. Worth every penny. Bonus is auto anything had the best price I could find and unit was full quality, no corners cut to make it cheap.
Reviewed by Patrick K (Falmouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Mar 24, 2010 7:58 AM
removal of oem intake box a breeze install of afe cold air intake not quite a perfect alignment but fits well enough and easy install. maf senson gasket not right for the application so engine light is on called the manufature tech had to leave a message they returned my call in under an hour i later found out by the manufacture tech.they are produceing the cure simple gasket but not ready yet after test driving a definate increase in hp and even sounds good increase in fuel economy definatly havn't figured out how much though i averaged 9.6 mpg from cape cod to miami with a light load in a 24foot cargo trl before install then from miami to capecod after install with a full load in the same trl i averaged 10.2 mpg was 10.4 before conn.hills looking forward to the correct gasket from the manufacture so my engine light goes off
Ships Between 4/28 - 5/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Utilizes stock intake tube, with Covered Airbox, with Pro Dry S filter (grey)
- Part #:51-11262
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- air ride intake system
- k&n typhoon cold air intake #69-4519tp instructions
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- dodge air intake systems
- cadillac maf
- 2003 chevy silverado cold air intake
- 2009 acura tl cold air intake
- throttle body spacer ford f 150
- headlights and taillights
- customized car floor mats
- truck bed covers soft