We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-11643 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Randy v (Kalamazoo, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW 1-Series — Mar 30, 2012 8:40 AM
Installation: the foam/rubber hood seal does not stay in place during the installation due to the confined space in the 135i engine compartment. I have had to reposition it twice. Performance: once the car is in motion the intake scoops installed with the aFe cold air intake make a difference. acelleration seems inproved slightly. MPG highway has been increased by 3 - 5 mpg.
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-11643
- +27 hp, +34 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- afe intake systems
- 2006 pontiac gto aem brute force cai
- afe cold air intake 09 tundra
- audi cold air intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- f250 cold air kit
- cold air intake 2005 silverado
- afe intake tundra
- custom car covers reviews
- car mats for sale
- car window wind deflector