We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intake Part #51-81332 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by noah c (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Oct 22, 2012 8:22 PM
old air intake works as intended. Haven't figured out if I'm getting better full mileage but i can definitely can tell that the Turbo spools up faster with the afe intake. I do wish the the dry filter came with the inverted cone like so many of the oiled filters.
Reviewed by William W (Schofield, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC C/K 2500 — Mar 18, 2011 10:48 PM
Had to drill out 2 of the holes in the air box to install in my 2008 Sierra. Had to lean on the top cover to get two of the screws in. Looks awesome when done and adds a cool sound. Appears I picked up about .5 MPG based on my regular drive (300 miles, all highway). Be very careful with the mass airflow sensor!
Ships Between 12/13 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Without Air Scoops, with Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-81332
- Estimated power gains: 12 hp and 15 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- afe intake system
- injen short ram intake sp1832
- 2008 chevy silverado k&n fipk intake
- 2011 tsx cold air intake
- best car intake for bmw
- best jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intakes
- k&n air intake for dodge ram
- k&n cold air intake 2011 chevy silverado
- 2007 f150 cold air intake mpg
- performance rotors
- pick up truck bed liners
- pickup truck tonneau covers