We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-11842-P Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Charles W (Auburn, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jan 27, 2011 12:42 PM
Very pleased so far. However, I have only had it for less than 2 weeks. I would like to wait for at least 30 days to give an accurate evaluation. Although, I believe the end results will be very good.
Reviewed by Justin C (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Expedition — Nov 11, 2010 8:45 PM
The system is easy to install and looks great however it is much louder than I thought it would be. If you get on the gas at all you cant even hear the radio. Overall gas mileage was actually reduced which is the first time I have ever had this happen with a cold air intake system. Cant really tell if there is a power increase but that may be because the sound is so distracting. Overall I wouldnt recommend this brand. Stick with a K&N.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Polished Intake Tube, with Pro 5R Filter (blue)
- Part #:54-11842-P
- +16 hp, +16 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake systems
- k n filter kn-57-1531 for sale
- volantcold air intake
- where does the water bypass valve go
- jeep throttle body
- bmw performance cold air intake
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- do cold air intakes work with maf sensor ford v10
- fj cruiser intake
- 2010 honda accord cold air intake
- truck bed cover
- truck bed tents
- car bras