We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-11992 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by keith r (SEWELL, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jul 13, 2014 7:54 AM
Easy install using lower airbox, and quality new parts thoughout! I noticed better pedal response and awesome thrust immediately. Onboard computer shows no MPG gain, still at 13.6-8 around town, but I like to show off the roar, so there's that. One point, the filter housing doesn't seal against the hood padding. I'll retrofit something to close the gap. It's close, though. Great product and service for low cost. HAPPY!
Reviewed by Scott M (Sault Ste. Marie, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2012 5:39 AM
Great intake for the price, fast shipping, and very easy install. Took no more than 30 minutes to remove the stock intake, and install the aFe.
Reviewed by Zachary M (Wenatchee, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Mar 30, 2012 4:48 PM
This cold air intake was everything I expected and more, only 30 minute install for me (can be shorter for other vehicles 05 chevys just have so many hose clamps.), love the sound although you don't really notice it until you step on it. Haven't noticed any better mpg's..
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Open Airbox, with Pro 5R Filter (blue)
- Part #:54-11992
- +15 hp, +23 ft.-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake system
- injen ford fiesta
- s&b cold air intake systems
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- afe intake for jeep
- ford air intakes
- 2007 gmc sierra cold air intakes
- cold air intake 2003 silverado
- saab 9-5 intake 2011
- seat covers western
- diamond plate bed liner ford f350
- auto best floor liners mats