We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-11722 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nicholas S (Woodbury, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Suburban — Jul 11, 2013 8:41 PM
Not too bad for the price. Don't rely solely on the pictures in the instructions, as they showed the MAF sensor installed backwards. Fit was not perfect, I had to trim some of the metal housing in order to install it. I had to force things a little as things did not align perfect. I didn't notice a difference in MPG. Seems to be a slight increase in throttle response & maybe less turbo lag. I do enjoy the sound increase, much deeper growl, it sounds great with the windows down. No regrets.
Reviewed by Greg M (Wilmington, DE) Reviewed for a 2006 Audi A4 — Jun 05, 2013 3:26 PM
Easy to install (about an hour), looks good, fits good. Performance improvement slight - I got this because I have an upgraded intercooler, high flow cat and exhaust. Besure to put silicon sealant on air box screws otherwise air will get into your engine without going thru the filter.
Ships Between 1/16 - 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-11722
- +10 hp, +14 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- air ride intake system
- aem cold air intake brute force
- afe 54-10052
- k&n 69-5309ts
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- cold air intake systems for nissan altima
- cold air intakes toyota tacoma
- mazda 3 air intake
- performance exhaust systems
- custom car floor mats
- air filter