We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-12032 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kenneth C (Moses Lake, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 09, 2012 7:51 AM
The AFE cold air intake was easy to install and I have gained a noticeable amount of extra power. I checked my mileage and I picked up an extra 2 miles to the gallon. I pull a 15,000# fifth wheel and the extra umph was noticeable going up steep grades. I think I will get even better fuel economy, when I have a few more miles on the truck. The AFE definitely makes a difference in performance.
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-12032
- +14 hp, +32 ft.-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake system
- dodge ram brute force intake
- how much horsepower does dual exhaust add to the alvalanche
- kia forte cool air intake
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- best air intake for 1994 honda accord
- dodge charger cold air intake reviews
- will a 2004 civic dx cold air intake fit in a 2004 si
- custom license plate frame
- custom steering wheel covers
- oil filters