We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #75-82035 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Tracy B (Louisville, KY) — Aug 06, 2013 6:07 AM
The scoop is a waste of money. On my 2012 Dodge Dually the bolt hole on the scoop that is supposed to mount to the frame does not fit any holes at all on the frame. Be prepared to maKe some sort of bracket to mount it too. Don't call AFE for help, that is a waste of time.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Air Scoop, with Pro GUARD 7 filter (yellow)
- Part #:75-82035
- +18 hp, +46 ft.-lbs of torque
- 18" scoop connects to the air box to direct extra cold air from under the bumper
- Fully Sealed Design
- 7" 360 Degree Air Filter
- Includes aFe's HD filter, 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton with 2-layers of non-woven polyester (Yellow)
- afe intake system
- injen 6061 fitment
- k&n cold air intake 57-2541 2000 f150
- 54-11751 afe
- best dodge diesel cold air intake
- best jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- mazda 3 cold air intake
- 07 scion tc cold air intake
- replacement air intake filter for subaru
- truck cargo net tailgate
- nerf bar steps trucks
- cheap bra for cars