We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-11902-1 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nicolas G (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 26, 2013 5:53 AM
Installation was a breeze, took me about 20 min to put this thing on. The tube which is powder coated aluminium looks great but the couplers on either side are a little cheap in my opinion, feels like they might crack after awhile. Over all the intake looks great, throttle response was greatly improved and I did notice a 1mpg increase which is better then nothing....plus the price here was sweet! And the live chat is awesome.
Reviewed by Garry P (SAVANNAH, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 16, 2013 2:10 AM
Very easy to install. It definitely improves the sound of the engine. Power increase is noticeable also. I haven't seen much improvement on gas mileage yet. Probably due to my liking the sound!
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Black Intake Tube, with single Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-11902-1
- Estimated power gains: 18 hp and 22 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- air ride intake system
- 2001 prelude aem v2 cold air intake
- spectre 9923 review
- takeda fusion cold air
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- best ford cold air intake
- ford air intake systems
- lr3 box for gps aftermarket
- 03 nissan 350z cold air intakes
- 2011 silverado cold air intake
- roof rack installation cost
- car mats and accessories
- what are fender flares