We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-12182 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Austin C (California City, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 29, 2013 10:38 AM
I have had this system installed for two weeks now and love it. The turbo lag has been reduced and the wastegates can really be heard. The instructions where pretty clear but could use some better pictures. Got is all installed in about 45 mins.
Reviewed by Kenny H (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 04, 2013 8:54 PM
The intake is phenomenal. Can hear more air being sucked in the intake, hear the turbos spool a lot more even with not having an aftermarket exhaust, installation was so easy directions really arent even needed. Excellent intake for the EcoBoost. Highly recommend it.
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-12182
- Estimated power gains: 33 hp and 34 ft. lbs. torque
- Dual intake tube design with an H-Pipe to balance tube pressure and maximize air flow and velocity
- Dual 360 Degree Air Filters
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- afe intake system
- btute force gold intake
- can you get just an airbox for an 04 gmc?
- oem cold air intake 94 ford ranger
- scion air intake
- cold air intake systems bmw
- jeep throttle body
- impreza air intake
- cold air intake for silverado
- tacoma throttle body spacer
- towing hitches
- roof bags for suv
- license plate frames custom