We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-81012-B Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John G (SHOREWOOD, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 BMW 3-Series — May 29, 2016 10:38 AM
This was installed on my BMW 328i X-drive. I notice the boost in HP plus an increased gas mileage by about 1.5. I love the "growl" at 3,000 RPM. A little tricky to put on but ignore the instructions and just use common sense to install.
Reviewed by Joel R (FORT KNOX, KY) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Jul 30, 2013 7:03 AM
This was the first mod I did to my car and I very satisfied. The sound when I rev my engine is amazing! As for performance, I did notice in lower gears my rpm's do climb faster and seem to have a little bit more pull but nothing spectacular. Either way I would do it again if I could. Better than Injen IMO! (:
- Get a Free aFe Hat With Purchase - A $15.75 Value!
- Get a Free aFe Gloves With Purchase - A $17.85 Value!
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With black housing cover, with Pro 5R Filter (blue)
- Part #:54-81012-B
- Estimated power gains: 12 hp and 15 ft. lbs. torque
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze
- afe intake system
- certified short ram intake
- cold air intake bypass valve mazda 3
- afe 54- 10082 air intake system
- ford air intake systems
- ram air jeep
- cold air intake systems bmw
- 05 f150 intake
- 2011 ford fiesta cold air intake
- cold air intake for 2007 subaru impreza outback sport
- computer chips for trucks
- seat cover sets
- truck mudflaps