We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #51-12242 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael P (moreno valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Durango — Jan 19, 2016 11:11 AM
Funny, AFE website says their intake is C.A.R.B. Certified for 2015 Dodge Durango but autoanthing said it could not ship to CA, so did a work around and purchased the same intake for 2013 Durango R/T and shipped just fine. Intake built well and excellent quality. Installing was a little tight but fit. Make sure it sits really close to the AC port but not touching, if it's too high then it will rub on the hood liner. Performance is great, increased sound notes on R/T and engine flows better.
Reviewed by Mitchell D (MORGANTOWN, WV) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Durango — Jun 20, 2013 3:10 AM
I was stuck between this and the volant. Went with the afe because I want to be able to show it off, and I am bery pleased with it. High quality, improved throttle response and a lot more engine growl. Would deff recommend.
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro Dry S Filter (grey)
- Part #:51-12242
- +19 hp, +20 ft-lbs of torque
- Includes aFe's oil-free filter, synthetic media requires no oil and is easy to service (Grey)
- afe intake systems
- 05 maxima aem cold air intakes
- injen veloster cold air intake
- k&n air filter sock for 77 series
- scion air intake
- jeep cold air intake kits
- bmw cold air intakes
- f150 ram hood system
- 2012 toyota 4runner cold air intake
- infiniti g35 cold air intake
- license plate frame custom
- floor mat for cars
- ford truck accesories