We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Magnum Force Cold Air Intakes Part #54-12162 Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dylan W (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 300 — Wednesday at 8:55 PM
It definitely improves the performance and sound, but not nearly as much as the price would suggest. Also, "improves mpg" is a bit of a farce. Otherwise, I would still absolutely recommend this product.
Reviewed by Chad A (Odenville, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Jun 30, 2014 5:10 AM
I ordered this intake for my '14 Charger R&T as I had a similar one on my '07 R&T. AFE has done some refinements to this model. It looks great under the hood and the sound is wonderful under WOT.
Reviewed by Rakan A (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Nov 22, 2013 2:29 AM
it is not the first time i use an AFE product and i do not think it will be the last time, it lock great on my 2013 dodge charger daytona , sound great , i can fell the Increasing in the power, AFE is awesome
Reviewed by Jordan M (Brookings, SD) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Jul 23, 2013 7:51 AM
Can't beat the price for its performance. Intake tube isn't the best looking compared to others, but overall I'm quite pleased. Noticeable difference in air flow, sound, and power. I would buy again
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:With Pro 5R filter (blue)
- Part #:54-12162
- +17 hp, +17 ft.-lbs of torque
- This system will work with the aFe throttle body spacer (Part number 46-32007) but will require a slight modification to the intake tube
- Includes aFe's original high-performance filter; 5-layers of pre-oiled cotton gauze (Blue)
- afe intake systems
- afe stage 1 cold air intake reviews
- how much does aem cold air intake v2 add to mpg
- injen sp 1321
- best car intake for bmw
- best ford cold air intake
- cadillac maf
- cold air intake for a 2011 1ss
- intakes for toyota sequoia
- 2012 toyota tundra air intake
- performance brake rotors
- splash guards
- truck step rails