We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Pro-Guard 7 Air Filters Part #71-10100 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert C D (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Excursion — Jul 27, 2012 8:31 AM
This was not my first aftermarket filter. But I can say that after installation I have noticed better throttle response and better fuel mileage. When I have to replace this filter it will be another afe Pro-Guard 7
Reviewed by Bryan B (Opelika, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Jun 01, 2009 7:25 AM
Installed the AFE Pro-Guard 7 in my 05 Ford. My main goal was to increase my mpg...didn't happen...actually went down. Did get a little more hp. If I had it to do over agian I would spend the money and buy the K&N kit.
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Conical filter
- Part #:71-10100
- why is afe pro dry now aem?
- afe 21-90044
- afe pro dry prius
- how do you clean an afe filter
- k and filter for lexus is
- air filters for diesel trucks
- maserati filters
- air filter 2008 chevy impala
- k&n air filter 2010 honda civic
- hyundai santa fe sport k&n filter
- automobile floor mats vehicle
- snowboard racks for cars
- tonneau cover review