We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
aFe Pro-Dry S Air Filters Part #31-10149 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David S (Las Vegas, NV) — Nov 03, 2008 8:50 PM
I've noticed better acceleration going up hills going from Vegas to LA and back. These are pretty steep inclines that last for a few miles. With the oem filter the engine would rev a lot higher and louder, but on my last trip it seemed a lot smoother. The filter is also rated to be better at filtration than the oiled ones, but also suck in less air. But I think it's a good balance. They can be cleaned with just soapy water.
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:AFE Pro-Dry S Air Filter
- Part #:31-10149
- afe pro dry air filter reviews
- afe 24-91037
- afe air filter oil
- partsource k&n filter 33-2367 canada
- diesel truck air filters
- lamborghini air filter
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- 2013 jeep patriot kn air filter
- air filter honda civic si
- k&n filter for 2012 accent
- floor mats for a car
- chrome kit for cars
- cover tonneau