We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Part #RF-1048 Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dickey D. T (CLINTON, LA) — May 21, 2015 3:25 AM
Had to replace a damaged K&N filter on my son's truck. Got the usual great service and price from autoanything, with free overnight shipping. The combination of K&N and autoanything is great.
Reviewed by Patrick C (Jordan, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Aug 12, 2013 7:39 AM
Very happy with the replacement filter. Even more happy with my 63 series k&n CAI on my impala ss. I went from 18.5 average fuel economy to 20.4 average fuel economy. 21.0 on the highway. Sounds nice and love the look. I will for sure buy these products again and only from autoanything. One year price guarantee can't beat it!!!
Reviewed by BOBBY W (EAST ST. LOUIS, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix — Nov 20, 2012 8:40 AM
THIS REPLACEMENT FILTER IS GREAT TO HAVE WHILE YOU RECHARGING YOUR OLD ONE.YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR OLD ONE TO DRY. ITS GOOD TO HAVE A SPARE.I GET GREAT GAS MILEAGE WHILE TRAVELING.
Reviewed by Richard P (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Jun 10, 2012 5:32 PM
After installing the new filter into my cold air intake (that was given to me) it did not change a thing, no better gas mileage, no additional power. It was a total waste of money and time.
Reviewed by Alexander H (Silver Spring, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Apr 10, 2012 2:34 PM
The product works great and was what I was expecting. I was a little dissapointed the auto anything made me pay for the return when I originally received the wrong item after ordering what I was told to order by them. Other than that they handled everything very well and service was speedy. Even with the return I had the part I needed in less than a week.
Reviewed by Nathan B (Massillon, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Commander — Apr 01, 2012 8:16 PM
Cold air intake installed on '08 Jeep Commander 3.7 4x4. Kit was fairly straight forward to install however directions geared more towards Jeep Cherokee. Had to place bracket hardware slightly different due to small differences b/t the two vehicles. Looks good installed. I was skeptical of any performance gain but was actually surpried. Can definatley tell a slight increase in power and responsiveness. Don't get me wrong its only a slight increase (not like a supercharger was installed) but is noticable and appreciated. I was mainly looking for fuel mileage increases and this is where it impressed. In normal city driving mpg increased 2-3mpg's and on the highway the best this Jeep has gotten is 22.5 mpg, currently getting 24-25.5mpg's. It was definatley worth it and again I am impressed as I was skeptical of K&N's marketing claims. Paid 229.00 with email coupons + free shipping from AutoAnything.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/24
- Style:K&N part # RF-1048
- Part #:RF-1048
- Chrome Top
- 6" flange, 7 1/2" base, 4 1/2" top, 6" high
- Replaces the intake filter on the following K&N intake kits:
- 57 Series FIPK: 57-1540, 57-1543, 57-1544, 57-1545, 57-1546, 57-1547, 57-1548, 57-1549, 57-1553, 57-2523-2, 57-2527, 57-2528, 57-2529-1, 57-2536, 57-2537 57-2539, 57-2564, 57-2565, 57-2566, 57-2571, 57-2573, 57-3040, 57-3040
- 57-3042, 57-3043, 57-3044, 57-3049, 57-3051, 57-3053
- 63 Series Aircharger: 63-1117, 63-1544 63-1545, 63-1546, 63-1548, 63-1549, 63-1553, 63-1558, 63-1559, 63-2565, 63-2566, 63-2571, 63-2571, 63-2573, 63-3053, 63-3059, 63-3064-1, 63-3065 63-9029
- 69 Series Typhoon: 69-2527TTR, 69-3522TP, 69-3523KP, 69-7201TP
- 77 Series Metal: 77-1540KP, 77-1545KP, 77-1546KP, 77-1547KP, 77-1548KP, 77-1549KP, 77-1559KP, 77-2529KP, 77-2561KP 77-2573KP, 77-3043KP, 77-3044KP, 77-3065KP, 77-9022KP, 77-9023KP, 77-9025KP, 77-9029KP, 77-9030KP