We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Part #21-209DK Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan K (Jacksonville, AR) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Frontier — Jul 03, 2012 6:40 AM
Fits and specs are as described. I did notice a small change in sound from the volant filter. No performance change. I think the description was a little off though as i was expecting the black filter and it is red. No problem though bc the red is what i wanted
Reviewed by Steven G (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer — Aug 10, 2011 6:53 PM
Filter looks different from my old AEM filter. Noticed a decent change in throttle response and mpg once I installed. They say these last forever, but I went ahead and bought a new one since mine was looking rugged. 50$ every 40,000 miles isn't bad.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/26
- Style:AEM part # 21-209DK
- Part #:21-209DK
- Reference image above for dimensional measuring diagram
- Flange: 6in.
- Base: 7.5in.
- Top: 4.75in.
- Height: 5.25in.
- For use with intake part # 21-739C
- aem dry flow cleaning kit
- aem intake replacement filter
- injen cold air intake filter
- power core filter
- ford truck filters
- best air filters for ford trucks
- cheap subaru dog dividers
- air filter lexus sc430 reviews
- air filters lexus ls 430
- 2007 toyota yaris air filter
- luggage roof carrier
- engine programmer
- ford truck accesories