We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Part #21-201DK Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Anthony E (Laurelton, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 3 — Jan 14, 2016 2:37 PM
This filter is better than the gray filter that came with the CAI which began to fall apart at the top. The old gray filter is made of rubber around the top and bottom and started to crack and break apart. The replacement is better designed with a mesh around the filter and a hard plastic like material around the top and bottom. I definitely give this my full endorsement should last much longer than the other filter.
Reviewed by Erik Q (Fillmore, CA) Reviewed for a 1989 Honda CR-X — Jul 02, 2015 7:24 AM
I order a air filter and it was the wrong one but due to my mistake . But they were very fast on delivery and my return! !!! VERY GREAT SERVICE THANKZ AUTO ANYTHING! !!
Reviewed by Joe S (Spotsylvania, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — Dec 14, 2011 11:40 PM
The AEM Dry Flow air filter is the only way to. Ever since I bought an AEM intake I was sold on the quality. Filtration seems to be superior after pulling the intake off & looking at how clean the inside of the pipe & throttle body still are after over a year of daily driving.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/24
- Style:AEM part # 21-201DK
- Part #:21-201DK
- Reference image above for dimensional measuring diagram
- Flange: 2.5in.
- Base: 6in.
- Top: 5.125in.
- Height: 5.125in.
- For use with intake part # 21-400C
- aem dryflow cleaning kit
- injen cai filter replacement
- k&n filter for fiat 2000 spider
- powercore filtration technology 61503
- acura performance air filter
- optima car batteries for bmw
- k and filter for lexus is
- k&n filter # 33-2865 for 2012 beetle
- air filters lexus ls 430
- lexus es 350 air filter
- luggage racks for trucks
- rubber truck bed liner
- truck wench