We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AEM DryFlow Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Part #21-2059DK Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael M (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jul 28, 2011 10:44 AM
Would prefer AFE or K&N over AEM, but AEM is what was on the truck when I bought it recently and the filter was in bad shape. They are serviceable for reuse, but not when the rubber that hold the filter element is cracked and crumbling. So I bought a replacement filter at $50 for the time being. Dont know how long the other one was on the truck to get in that bad of shape, but the truck was only 5 years old. My K7N set up was on my other truck for 7years and looked perfect the day I sold it. I will monitor the replacement. Don't expect it to be on long before I swap it out for and AFE.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/26
- Style:AEM part # 21-2059DK
- Part #:21-2059DK
- Reference image above for dimensional measuring diagram
- Flange: 4in.
- Base: 6in.
- Top: 5.125in.
- Height: 9.188in.
- For use with intake part # 21-5011
- aem dry flow cleaning kit
- injen x-1018-br
- volant powercore filter element
- ford air filter
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- auto accessorie free shipping
- air filter for nissan altima
- air filters lexus ls 430
- nissan altima washable air filter
- auto bicycle racks
- cover tonneau
- custom leather steering wheel covers