- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System feeds your mean machine the cool air it craves for top performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Brute Force Intakes boost horsepower, torque, and even your MPGs
- CNC mandrel-bending guarantees optimum flow from the 6061 aluminum intake pipe
- The AEM Brute Force employs AEM's innovative Dryflow Filter Technology-no oil, no hassles
- Built strong with TIG-welded fittings and brackets
- AEM Brute Force Intakes include a powder-coated steel heat shield for cooler air temps (most models)
- Includes AEM's Power Spacer throttle body spacer for models where it enhances performance
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes install easily with a complete soft-mount hardware kit and detailed instructions
- C.A.R.B. exempt for 50-state street-legal use or pending (see note below)
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM Brute Force Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Take on heavy loads, climb steep grades or blow by the traffic with brute force-the AEM Brute Force Air Intake, that is.
Everything about the AEM Brute Force Air Intake is tuned specifically for your car, truck or SUV's engine. The length and diameter of the smooth-flowing aluminum intake pipe is custom-engineered for maximum performance. The right size AEM Dryflow filter tops your AEM Brute Force Intake for optimum flow. The result: the AEM Brute Force packs the most punch at every position on the RPM range.
The AEM Brute Force Intake is even easy to install. Comprehensive instructions and a full soft-mount hardware kit help you complete this DIY project in an hour or less. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Brute Force Air Intake System with a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and start taking the roads in your area by force-Brute Force, that is.
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1127 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Danny S (Rockmart, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Feb 17, 2015 5:49 AM
Great product an easy to install. I'm getting a couple miles more per gallon an it sounds really good.
Reviewed by curtis b (yelm, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Ranger — Feb 15, 2015 10:03 AM
fits well. took about an hour to install. check numbers on clamps with directions so you don't have to take it apart like I did.
Reviewed by Tavaress S (Raleigh, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Titan — Feb 06, 2015 2:09 AM
So far so good. The truck is still learning the changes. But I can tell there's a low end loss and high end gain Not much low end loss to complain. Much louder than the stock box at wide open throttle. Throttle response is still the same although smoother, still has a lag to it. Haven't noticed any fuel savings yet.
Reviewed by Hal S (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 05, 2015 11:41 AM
This is a well made, high quality cold air intake. Great sound and noticeable performance improvement. But installation requires some time and skill because the installation required the removal and replacement (included with intake) of the coolant reservoir. So it's not a 30 minute project. I would have given it 5 stars, but for the effort required to install.
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?