- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System feeds your mean machine the cool air it craves for top performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Brute Force Intakes boost horsepower, torque, and even your MPGs
- CNC mandrel-bending guarantees optimum flow from the 6061 aluminum intake pipe
- The AEM Brute Force employs AEM's innovative Dryflow Filter Technology-no oil, no hassles
- AEM Brute Force HD Intakes are engineered to deliver maximum flow, filtration & durability for heavy-duty applications
- Built strong with TIG-welded fittings and brackets
- AEM Brute Force Intakes include a powder-coated steel heat shield for cooler air temps (most models)
- Includes AEM's Power Spacer throttle body spacer for models where it enhances performance
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes install easily with a complete soft-mount hardware kit and detailed instructions
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM Brute Force Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Take on heavy loads, climb steep grades or blow by the traffic with brute force-the AEM Brute Force Air Intake, that is.
Everything about the AEM Brute Force Air Intake is tuned specifically for your car, truck or SUV's engine. The length and diameter of the smooth-flowing aluminum intake pipe is custom-engineered for maximum performance. The right size AEM Dryflow filter tops your AEM Brute Force Intake for optimum flow. The result: the AEM Brute Force packs the most punch at every position on the RPM range.
The AEM Brute Force Intake is even easy to install. Comprehensive instructions and a full soft-mount hardware kit help you complete this DIY project in an hour or less. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Brute Force Air Intake System with a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and start taking the roads in your area by force-Brute Force, that is.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1147 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dyllan L (COLVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon XL — Saturday at 11:17 PM
This thing is awesome love the sound and I can definitely feel the horse power. Overall it is worth every dime.
Reviewed by Frank G (Post Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 25, 2015 11:41 AM
Took no time to install, looks great with a noticeable increase in throttle response. Thanks.. :)
Reviewed by Brandee C (Bonney Lake, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 18, 2015 8:26 PM
Love the sound. Notice acceleration is better in mid to high rpm range. Did notice a bit sluggish off the line after install. Great overall intake.
Reviewed by John M (CINCINNATI, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2015 5:25 AM
Overall, it is a good product. The pipe was a little thinner than I expected. Instructions could use some better pictures. Take your time and it's a cinch to install. Less than 1 hour for me. Turbo sounds better, just enough turbo whine without being obnoxious. Jury's still out on horsepower or miles per gallon improvements. Glad I did it!
Reviewed by Ben J (Blanco, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Aug 04, 2015 10:23 PM
Install was easy if you've done it before. I left the top cover off to get more air but doing that makes the intake louder. Still testing the mpg gain but it's gone up 1 mpg so far in city driving. Overall I think it's a bit pricey for some plastic but then again I don't like stock intakes.