- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System feeds your mean machine the cool air it craves for top performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Brute Force Intakes boost horsepower, torque, and even your MPGs
- CNC mandrel-bending guarantees optimum flow from the 6061 aluminum intake pipe
- The AEM Brute Force employs AEM's innovative Dryflow Filter Technology-no oil, no hassles
- AEM Brute Force HD Intakes are engineered to deliver maximum flow, filtration & durability for heavy-duty applications
- Built strong with TIG-welded fittings and brackets
- AEM Brute Force Intakes include a powder-coated steel heat shield for cooler air temps (most models)
- Includes AEM's Power Spacer throttle body spacer for models where it enhances performance
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes install easily with a complete soft-mount hardware kit and detailed instructions
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM Brute Force Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Take on heavy loads, climb steep grades or blow by the traffic with brute force-the AEM Brute Force Air Intake, that is.
Everything about the AEM Brute Force Air Intake is tuned specifically for your car, truck or SUV's engine. The length and diameter of the smooth-flowing aluminum intake pipe is custom-engineered for maximum performance. The right size AEM Dryflow filter tops your AEM Brute Force Intake for optimum flow. The result: the AEM Brute Force packs the most punch at every position on the RPM range.
The AEM Brute Force Intake is even easy to install. Comprehensive instructions and a full soft-mount hardware kit help you complete this DIY project in an hour or less. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Brute Force Air Intake System with a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and start taking the roads in your area by force-Brute Force, that is.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1149 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert B (WOODINVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Oct 14, 2015 8:46 PM
First off, I'm a novice mechanic and this was a very easy install along w/ a Volant Vortice Throttle Body Spacer, $35, 1 hour install, looks good and sounds even better. My first outing was a 3 hour drive over Stevens Pass, this is where I really noticed the better performance. Normally climbing the last 10 miles, I really need to put my foot into the pedal, but this time I didn't, it just roared to the top. I also like the throaty growl on my 07 Tundra with 35K mile.
Reviewed by Dyllan L (COLVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Yukon XL — Oct 10, 2015 11:17 PM
This thing is awesome love the sound and I can definitely feel the horse power. Overall it is worth every dime.
Reviewed by Frank G (Post Falls, ID) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 25, 2015 11:41 AM
Took no time to install, looks great with a noticeable increase in throttle response. Thanks.. :)
Reviewed by Brandee C (Bonney Lake, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 18, 2015 8:26 PM
Love the sound. Notice acceleration is better in mid to high rpm range. Did notice a bit sluggish off the line after install. Great overall intake.
Reviewed by John M (CINCINNATI, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2015 5:25 AM
Overall, it is a good product. The pipe was a little thinner than I expected. Instructions could use some better pictures. Take your time and it's a cinch to install. Less than 1 hour for me. Turbo sounds better, just enough turbo whine without being obnoxious. Jury's still out on horsepower or miles per gallon improvements. Glad I did it!
- 4 inch inlet brute force oil less air filter
- aem brute force review
- best cold air intake reviews
- spectre cold air intake review
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- nissan altima cold air intake
- cold air intake for chevy silverado
- cold air intake ford f150
- wood dash kits for cars
- rain shields for car windows
- car radar detectors