- The AEM Brute Force Air Intake System feeds your mean machine the cool air it craves for top performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Brute Force Intakes boost horsepower, torque, and even your MPGs
- CNC mandrel-bending guarantees optimum flow from the 6061 aluminum intake pipe
- The AEM Brute Force employs AEM's innovative Dryflow Filter Technology-no oil, no hassles
- Built strong with TIG-welded fittings and brackets
- AEM Brute Force Intakes include a powder-coated steel heat shield for cooler air temps (most models)
- Includes AEM's Power Spacer throttle body spacer for models where it enhances performance
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes install easily with a complete soft-mount hardware kit and detailed instructions
- AEM Brute Force Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Your AEM Brute Force Air Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Take on heavy loads, climb steep grades or blow by the traffic with brute force-the AEM Brute Force Air Intake, that is.
Everything about the AEM Brute Force Air Intake is tuned specifically for your car, truck or SUV's engine. The length and diameter of the smooth-flowing aluminum intake pipe is custom-engineered for maximum performance. The right size AEM Dryflow filter tops your AEM Brute Force Intake for optimum flow. The result: the AEM Brute Force packs the most punch at every position on the RPM range.
The AEM Brute Force Intake is even easy to install. Comprehensive instructions and a full soft-mount hardware kit help you complete this DIY project in an hour or less. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Brute Force Air Intake System with a Lifetime Warranty. Order yours today, and start taking the roads in your area by force-Brute Force, that is.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Brute Force Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1143 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by pt m (Williston Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Hummer H2 — Jul 07, 2015 1:48 AM
A very well manufactured product. Easy to install, done within one hour. Price was the best on the internet. Thank you.
Reviewed by Gabriel N (Raceland, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jun 25, 2015 4:28 PM
This intake not only looks good it sounds good, gives my already agresive sounding truck even more growl, a nice deep tone when you press the accelerator and it defenetly pulls harder too. I would Def buy this product again.
Reviewed by Josue B (LONGVIEW, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jun 22, 2015 8:21 PM
Gave my 04 Chevy hell a boost to the acceleration and save me a little on gas not by much though.overall very satisfied.
Reviewed by Jason W (PORTAGE, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jun 20, 2015 8:12 PM
AEM BRUTE FORCE AIR INTAKE GAVE MY SS A GOOD SOUND WHEN THROTTLED. NOTICEABLE DIFFERENT HOW MY TRUCK TAKES IN AIR. BETTER MILLAGE NOT SURE CAUSE I ENJOY THE THROTTLE RESPONSE AND SOUND MY SS GIVES ME NOW.
Reviewed by Daniel S (ASHVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jun 18, 2015 1:04 PM
Helps truck breathe much better. Combined this with Gibson cat back exhaust. Sounds great. A little bit increase in power.
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Ships By 7/30
- What Do You Drive?