- Refresh your oil-free filter with AEM DryFlow Air Filter Cleaner
- Designed to gently, effectively clean DryFlow and other synthetic filters
- Actively loosens and dissolves dirt, gunk and crud for easy maintenance with zero scrubbing
- Simple to use: tap out any excess dirt from the filter, spray it down, let it soak for 10 minutes and hose it off
- Comes in a 32oz spray bottle for multiple cleaning sessions (depending on the size of the filter)
- Your AEM DryFlow Air Filter Cleaner includes a Limited Warranty
Time takes a heavy toll on your DryFlow Filter. Day in and day out, it's on the frontline of defending your engine from grit and grime. After a while, all that gunk builds up and puts a chokehold on your airflow—and that spells doom for your performance. When it's time to restore your filter, reach for the AEM DryFlow Filter Cleaner.
Exclusively formulated for your DryFlow and other synthetic filters, AEM DryFlow Cleaner powers through muck without mucking up the fibers in your filter. Once you spray it on, it gets right to work loosening up dirt and dissolving away filth. After a 10-minute soak, simply hose out your filter, let it dry and it's ready for unobstructed flow and unbridled power.
From flat-panel filters for your airbox to conical-shaped filters for your cold air intake, AEM Filter Cleaner works with ‘em all. And since it comes in a handy 32oz spray bottle, it's easy to apply and lasts for multiple cleanings. Plus, your AEM Air Filter Cleaner is backed by a Limited Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
AEM DryFlow Air Filter Cleaner
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dryflow air filter cleaner
- airaid air filter cleaning kit
- green filter recharge kit
- volant air intake cleaner
- audi cabin air filters
- ford air filter
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- acura rl cabin air filters
- kn for honda ridgeline
- mitsubishi outlander air filter
- pick up truck tailgate nets
- buy a rearview mirror
- car mats for truck