- For enhanced performance and easy maintenance, upgrade to an AEM DryFlow Air Filter
- Custom sized for a direct fit on your year, make and model
- Designed in collaboration with K&N, drawing on their expertise to create a cutting-edge oil-free filter
- Low airflow restriction plus a high filtration factor equals a big boost in horsepower, torque and engine protection
- Made from a single layer of polyester synthetic material supported by an internal nylon-reinforced cage
- Plunging pleats—up to a .25” deeper than the competition—maximize surface area for less restriction and more flow
- Runs up to 50,000 miles before it needs cleaning
- Simple to service using AEM Dry Flow Filter Cleaner or a mild detergent
- AEM DryFlow Air Filters are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
When you're pumping black gold out of the ground, you can never have enough. But when you're trying to re-oil your cotton gauze air filter, you always end up with too much. Cut the crude out of your intake system by switching over to an AEM DryFlow Air Filter. Born from collaboration between AEM and K&N, the DryFlow Filter works like a traditional oiled cotton gauze filter without any of the messy maintenance hassles.
Once you pop in an AEM DryFlow, prepare yourself for the ride of your life. Its single layer of polyester synthetic filter material features pleats that are .25" deeper than most performance filters, creating more surface area for more air to flow through—and more air for your engine to convert into horsepower and torque. Plus, the polyester fibers trap more gunk than traditional oiled filters, so the oxygen rushing into your motor is clean, safe and ready to combust.
Custom designed for a direct replacement fit, your AEM DryFlow Filter sits perfectly inside your airbox with no modding needed. And, you can forget about it for up to 50,000 miles before it needs servicing. Better still, every AEM Dry Flow Filter is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
AEM DryFlow Air Filters Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shlomo H (BALTIMORE, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Sienna — Aug 20, 2015 7:19 PM
Filter looks solidly made and does the job. The main reason I bought it was to not have to change the filter so often. My MPG is exactly the same as before (according to the onboard trip computer), so don't believe any claims about increased MPG.
Reviewed by Rainier G (Fort Irwin, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Aug 17, 2015 8:29 PM
Great product. Great alternative from expensive KN&N filters. This filter out performs any other filter that are out there in the market. It unique and genuine design makes a big statement about this product. At the first week installed; I noticed the difference on gas millage.
Reviewed by Harold W (Winslow, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Aug 06, 2015 11:42 AM
I am very glad I purchased this filter. No more mess like the K&N filters I have used for years. Nice product, wished it as available years ago. My hats off to AEM. Great job.
Reviewed by Isaac I (Sevierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jul 08, 2015 2:06 PM
I bought this in congunction with an Airaid MIT, it works great, excellant quality, a definate jump in MPG when paired to a MIT and a little more power to boot.
- Ships By 8/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem dry flow cleaning kit
- afe pro dry s tacoma
- spectre air filter 889881
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- acura air filter
- acura cabin air filters
- acura ilx cabin air filters
- air filter nissan titan
- k & n filter for mdx review
- oil filters with free shipping
- automotive floor
- diesel engine tuner chips