- For enhanced performance and easy maintenance, upgrade to an AEM DryFlow Air Filter
- Custom sized for a direct fit on your year, make and model
- Designed in collaboration with K&N, drawing on their expertise to create a cutting-edge oil-free filter
- Low airflow restriction plus a high filtration factor equals a big boost in horsepower, torque and engine protection
- Made from a single layer of polyester synthetic material supported by an internal nylon-reinforced cage
- Plunging pleats—up to a .25” deeper than the competition—maximize surface area for less restriction and more flow
- Runs up to 50,000 miles before it needs cleaning
- Simple to service using AEM Dry Flow Filter Cleaner or a mild detergent
- AEM DryFlow Air Filters are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
When you're pumping black gold out of the ground, you can never have enough. But when you're trying to re-oil your cotton gauze air filter, you always end up with too much. Cut the crude out of your intake system by switching over to an AEM DryFlow Air Filter. Born from collaboration between AEM and K&N, the DryFlow Filter works like a traditional oiled cotton gauze filter without any of the messy maintenance hassles.
Once you pop in an AEM DryFlow, prepare yourself for the ride of your life. Its single layer of polyester synthetic filter material features pleats that are .25" deeper than most performance filters, creating more surface area for more air to flow through—and more air for your engine to convert into horsepower and torque. Plus, the polyester fibers trap more gunk than traditional oiled filters, so the oxygen rushing into your motor is clean, safe and ready to combust.
Custom designed for a direct replacement fit, your AEM DryFlow Filter sits perfectly inside your airbox with no modding needed. And, you can forget about it for up to 50,000 miles before it needs servicing. Better still, every AEM Dry Flow Filter is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
AEM DryFlow Air Filters Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zacharey M (phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Thursday at 9:15 PM
i love aem filters and all other aftermarket filters in general. they all perform better than factory and they are washable so i dont have to buy new ones every oil change.
Reviewed by STEPHEN L (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Thursday at 6:10 AM
Filter is excellent construction and solid ! Although I haven't really noticed much of a power difference. Has milege has very slightly changed from 280 per fill up to about 300. I'm sure it's still better than a standard disposable filter. Pays for itself off the bat, never have to change it , just hose it off or use compressed air.
Reviewed by Luis B (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Pilot — Wednesday at 8:22 PM
Install literally took two minutes. Haven't had it installed long enough to notice any improvement in fuel economy or increase in power.
Reviewed by Gary W (KALAMAZOO, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Apr 14, 2015 6:22 PM
I have yet to test my filter for gas mileage. I like the fact that it's a no oil filter. it seems to have a better throttle response. that could be myself looking for good.
Reviewed by timothy h (Newark, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Elantra — Apr 14, 2015 3:25 AM
Delivery was quick. Construction of the filter was exceptional. Dropped it in and drove away. Wasn't really expecting performance improvements, but engine revs more easily and gained 1 mpg.
AEM DryFlow Air Filters
- Ships By 4/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem dry flow cleaning kit
- afe pro dry s tacoma
- spectre air filter 889881
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- acura air filter
- acura cabin air filters
- acura ilx cabin air filters
- air filter nissan titan
- k & n filter for mdx review
- oil filters with free shipping
- automotive floor
- diesel engine tuner chips