- For enhanced performance and easy maintenance, upgrade to an AEM DryFlow Air Filter
- Custom sized for a direct fit on your year, make and model
- Designed in collaboration with K&N, drawing on their expertise to create a cutting-edge oil-free filter
- Low airflow restriction plus a high filtration factor equals a big boost in horsepower, torque and engine protection
- Made from a single layer of polyester synthetic material supported by an internal nylon-reinforced cage
- Plunging pleats—up to a .25” deeper than the competition—maximize surface area for less restriction and more flow
- Runs up to 50,000 miles before it needs cleaning
- Simple to service using AEM Dry Flow Filter Cleaner or a mild detergent
- AEM DryFlow Air Filters are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
When you're pumping black gold out of the ground, you can never have enough. But when you're trying to re-oil your cotton gauze air filter, you always end up with too much. Cut the crude out of your intake system by switching over to an AEM DryFlow Air Filter. Born from collaboration between AEM and K&N, the DryFlow Filter works like a traditional oiled cotton gauze filter without any of the messy maintenance hassles.
Once you pop in an AEM DryFlow, prepare yourself for the ride of your life. Its single layer of polyester synthetic filter material features pleats that are .25" deeper than most performance filters, creating more surface area for more air to flow through—and more air for your engine to convert into horsepower and torque. Plus, the polyester fibers trap more gunk than traditional oiled filters, so the oxygen rushing into your motor is clean, safe and ready to combust.
Custom designed for a direct replacement fit, your AEM DryFlow Filter sits perfectly inside your airbox with no modding needed. And, you can forget about it for up to 50,000 miles before it needs servicing. Better still, every AEM Dry Flow Filter is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
AEM DryFlow Air Filters Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald C (riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Elantra — Sunday at 12:22 PM
The AEM filter actually does make a difference in responsiveness. The car responds to gas pedal a little better. I don't know if I gained any horsepower or gas mileage. But it's a great filter so far.
Reviewed by wayne b (garland, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Sportage — Mar 26, 2015 5:45 AM
this is the s 2nd auto i have used the filter on and had great results increase gas mileage and more horse power.use nothng but aem filters.
Reviewed by David H (Green Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Lincoln Town Car — Mar 21, 2015 8:04 AM
Just recently installed the filter and have not had decent opportunity to rate it. It was difficult to install because the filter box was so rigid and finally had to pull up the bottom of box to make the tabs fit correctly into the slots of the lid. I'm hoping the experience of others having good luck with this type of filter will also be mine.
AEM DryFlow Air Filters
- Ships By 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem dry flow cleaning kit
- afe pro dry s tacoma
- spectre air filter 889881
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- acura air filter
- acura cabin air filters
- acura ilx cabin air filters
- air filter nissan titan
- k & n filter for mdx review
- oil filters with free shipping
- automotive floor
- diesel engine tuner chips