- For enhanced performance and easy maintenance, upgrade to an AEM DryFlow Air Filter
- Custom sized for a direct fit on your year, make and model
- Designed in collaboration with K&N, drawing on their expertise to create a cutting-edge oil-free filter
- Low airflow restriction plus a high filtration factor equals a big boost in horsepower, torque and engine protection
- Made from a single layer of polyester synthetic material supported by an internal nylon-reinforced cage
- Plunging pleats—up to a .25” deeper than the competition—maximize surface area for less restriction and more flow
- Runs up to 50,000 miles before it needs cleaning
- Simple to service using AEM Dry Flow Filter Cleaner or a mild detergent
- AEM DryFlow Air Filters are covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
When you're pumping black gold out of the ground, you can never have enough. But when you're trying to re-oil your cotton gauze air filter, you always end up with too much. Cut the crude out of your intake system by switching over to an AEM DryFlow Air Filter. Born from collaboration between AEM and K&N, the DryFlow Filter works like a traditional oiled cotton gauze filter without any of the messy maintenance hassles.
Once you pop in an AEM DryFlow, prepare yourself for the ride of your life. Its single layer of polyester synthetic filter material features pleats that are .25" deeper than most performance filters, creating more surface area for more air to flow through—and more air for your engine to convert into horsepower and torque. Plus, the polyester fibers trap more gunk than traditional oiled filters, so the oxygen rushing into your motor is clean, safe and ready to combust.
Custom designed for a direct replacement fit, your AEM DryFlow Filter sits perfectly inside your airbox with no modding needed. And, you can forget about it for up to 50,000 miles before it needs servicing. Better still, every AEM Dry Flow Filter is backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
AEM DryFlow Air Filters Customer Reviews
240 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronny j (Lewisville, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Equinox — Apr 12, 2018 9:13 PM
After installing the airfilter in my Equinox, I went for a spin around the block and I could feel the difference on how my vehicle responded and felt instantly. It runs tighter yet clean, and the engine seems to like it as well. Don't expect to get a boost to HP but it seems to respond quicker when pressing the accelerator. Overall I'm very pleased with this airfilter and recommend it as a perfect buy.
Reviewed by Randall U (GARDEN CITY, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Apr 12, 2018 4:07 AM
The filter works great. I get better fuel economy, performance and it's washable. The last filter I'll have to purchase for my new truck.
Reviewed by David A (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Apr 11, 2018 10:11 AM
Its almost a perfect fit. It bowed slightly on one side when I installed it. I turned the filter around and got the same result. No issues or problems though. I get better acceleration and basically the same mph. I just wanted the better response from the gas pedal, and that's what what I got out of this air filter.
Reviewed by Andre P (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — Mar 24, 2018 8:43 PM
Filter is of quality and provides a lot more air flow than the stock paper filter. It does feel like there is more torque at higher rpms. Engine definitely breaths much better. Thanks.
Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?