- Feed your carburetor or TBI all the air it can gobble down with AEM DryFlow Universal Round Air Filters
- Universally sized to replace the restrictive paper filter on your ride
- Constructed from a single layer of non-oiled synthetic polyester material with a nylon-reinforced internal cage to hold its shape
- Deep pleats add more surface area for enhanced airflow, hotter horsepower and a ton of torque
- Filters out more grime, dirt and crud than most oiled cotton gauze filters for peak engine protection
- Born from collaboration between AEM and K&N, two titans of the performance filter industry
- Simple to service and reuse—runs up to 50K miles between cleanings
- DryFlow Filters never need oiling
- AEM DryFlow Universal Round Air Filters come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty
The digital revolution has made paper practically obsolete, replacing old-school pulp with cutting-edge tablets, smartphones and eReaders. And it's not just notepads, letters and paperbacks on the chopping block. Outdated paper filters now have a high-tech rival that delivers faster airflow, easy maintenance and a longer lifespan than your ride: AEM Universal Round DryFlow Air Filters.
Engineered to keep your carbureted engine fully fueled with fresh oxygen, AEM Round Universal Air Filters pull more ponies, more torque and more driving excitement out of your classic ride. Air flows freely past its single layer of deep-pleated synthetic polyester material while its fibers trap grit, grime and crud from blowing through. And since there's not a drop of oil in your Dry Flow Universal Round Air Filter, servicing it is a cinch.
The AEM DryFlow Universal Round Air Filter is the last filter you'll ever buy for your ride. It's completely cleanable and reusable. Plus, you can let it go for a full 50,000 miles before it ever needs your attention. They're available in a range of sizes to fit a host of carburetor setups. And, AEM covers your DryFlow Universal Round Filter with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/19