- Unleash your intake's true power potential with MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters
- The aFe PRO 5 R is aFe's least restrictive, fastest flowing intake filter
- Made with five layers of medical–grade cotton gauze in a progressively finer mesh pattern
- Scrubs away up to 98% of air–borne impurities
- Conical, pleated shape provides maximum surface area for greater airflow
- The top, base and mounting flange are built from long–lasting polyurethane
- Simple to clean and re–oil for a lifetime of service
- Available in multiple universal sizes to fit any aFe intake system
- Your aFe Pro Dry Filter comes with a 2–year warranty
Remember how your aFe intake felt the first day you bolted it on? You could barely pass a freeway onramp without pulling on and gunning it. Now, after thousands and thousands of miles—and more than a few air filter services—it's lost some of its muscle. Bring back the pulse–raising power with replacement aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Filters.
As the fastest–flowing filter in the aFe lineup, the aFe PRO 5R is the perfect match for performance purists. Five layers of progressively finer medical–grade cotton gauze keep the air rushing into your engine—all while stopping 98% of contaminants from slipping in. What's more, the large conical shape and smart pleats create a massive surface area to suck in more and more energy–rich oxygen.
Forget about changing out your aFe PRO 5R Filter every six months—it's made to outlive your car, truck or SUV. The Top, base and mounting flange are built from rugged polyurethane to survive the blistering heat under the hood. And, you can clean and re–oil your aFe PRO5R over and over again for decades of dependability. Best of all, aFe backs your PRO 5R Replacement Filter with a 2–year warranty.
aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth W (Lees Summit, MO) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Dec 23, 2016 6:07 AM
I've tried cleaning these filters, but haven't felt comfortable with the results. They're expensive, but I know the filters are good & clean and will give me the best air flow for my 7.3L diesel.
Reviewed by Fonze H (Midlothian, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Dec 23, 2016 4:58 AM
Have the Pro Guard 7, and now that I have the Pro 5R it is a great filter too. Either filter I would recommend for your vehicle.
Reviewed by Micheal H (FAIRHAVEN, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 3-Series — Sep 29, 2016 4:29 AM
I purchased an AFE intake kit for my 2001 BMW 330i about 8 years ago, came with a lifetime warranty including the filter. The rubber on my filter eventually started to crack badly, and even though I sent AFE pictures and evidence of this and the rusted heat sheild, they refused to warranty my part. I had no choice but to buy another if I wanted to keep the intake. So I did. Man the oil on this cone loves to foul the MAF on my BMW. Almost not worth it, but the sound is great.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/30