- Unleash your intake's true power potential with MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters
- The aFe PRO 5 R is aFe's least restrictive, fastest flowing intake filter
- Made with five layers of medical–grade cotton gauze in a progressively finer mesh pattern
- Scrubs away up to 98% of air–borne impurities
- Conical, pleated shape provides maximum surface area for greater airflow
- The top, base and mounting flange are built from long–lasting polyurethane
- Simple to clean and re–oil for a lifetime of service
- Available in multiple universal sizes to fit any aFe intake system
- Your aFe Pro Dry Filter comes with a 2–year warranty
Remember how your aFe intake felt the first day you bolted it on? You could barely pass a freeway onramp without pulling on and gunning it. Now, after thousands and thousands of miles—and more than a few air filter services—it's lost some of its muscle. Bring back the pulse–raising power with replacement aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Filters.
As the fastest–flowing filter in the aFe lineup, the aFe PRO 5R is the perfect match for performance purists. Five layers of progressively finer medical–grade cotton gauze keep the air rushing into your engine—all while stopping 98% of contaminants from slipping in. What's more, the large conical shape and smart pleats create a massive surface area to suck in more and more energy–rich oxygen.
Forget about changing out your aFe PRO 5R Filter every six months—it's made to outlive your car, truck or SUV. The Top, base and mounting flange are built from rugged polyurethane to survive the blistering heat under the hood. And, you can clean and re–oil your aFe PRO5R over and over again for decades of dependability. Best of all, aFe backs your PRO 5R Replacement Filter with a 2–year warranty.
aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christian C (BIG RAPIDS, MI) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Feb 19, 2013 5:26 AM
I have always ran AFE cold air in my trucks and will never use anything else! I had a pro dry s before i got there new filter, i noticed a slight increase in acceleration but would make a huge difference if you have a stock air filter! Would recommend this filter highly, ive gotten all of my diesel buddies to switch over to this filter because i talk about them so much!
aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/29 - 6/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- afe air filter afe pro-5r - cotton gauze, oiled review
- afe air filter cleaning
- afe pro dry s review
- replacement k&n air filter
- ford cabin air filters
- lexus air filter
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- custom ram air for dodge ram
- air filter toyota tacoma
- ford thunderbird cabin air filters
- personalized dashboard covers
- best tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- aftermarket auto mirrors