- Unleash your intake's true power potential with MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters
- The aFe PRO 5 R is aFe's least restrictive, fastest flowing intake filter
- Made with five layers of medical–grade cotton gauze in a progressively finer mesh pattern
- Scrubs away up to 98% of air–borne impurities
- Conical, pleated shape provides maximum surface area for greater airflow
- The top, base and mounting flange are built from long–lasting polyurethane
- Simple to clean and re–oil for a lifetime of service
- Available in multiple universal sizes to fit any aFe intake system
- Your aFe Pro Dry Filter comes with a 2–year warranty
Remember how your aFe intake felt the first day you bolted it on? You could barely pass a freeway onramp without pulling on and gunning it. Now, after thousands and thousands of miles—and more than a few air filter services—it's lost some of its muscle. Bring back the pulse–raising power with replacement aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Filters.
As the fastest–flowing filter in the aFe lineup, the aFe PRO 5R is the perfect match for performance purists. Five layers of progressively finer medical–grade cotton gauze keep the air rushing into your engine—all while stopping 98% of contaminants from slipping in. What's more, the large conical shape and smart pleats create a massive surface area to suck in more and more energy–rich oxygen.
Forget about changing out your aFe PRO 5R Filter every six months—it's made to outlive your car, truck or SUV. The Top, base and mounting flange are built from rugged polyurethane to survive the blistering heat under the hood. And, you can clean and re–oil your aFe PRO5R over and over again for decades of dependability. Best of all, aFe backs your PRO 5R Replacement Filter with a 2–year warranty.
aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO 5R Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Micheal H (FAIRHAVEN, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 3-Series — Sep 29, 2016 4:29 AM
I purchased an AFE intake kit for my 2001 BMW 330i about 8 years ago, came with a lifetime warranty including the filter. The rubber on my filter eventually started to crack badly, and even though I sent AFE pictures and evidence of this and the rusted heat sheild, they refused to warranty my part. I had no choice but to buy another if I wanted to keep the intake. So I did. Man the oil on this cone loves to foul the MAF on my BMW. Almost not worth it, but the sound is great.
Reviewed by Karl G (Rochester, MN) Reviewed for a 2003 Subaru Impreza — Jul 01, 2016 6:14 AM
Best air filter I've ever had. About 2/3 more surface area than a k&n and it's cheaper! Afe is well known in turbo diesel applications, and has proven itself on my ej207 boxer motor
Reviewed by Andrew H (HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Feb 02, 2016 10:51 PM
I have a 2nd hand truck, it came with this air intake filter when I bought it. I have no idea when air filter was last replaced, so I ordered one from autoanything.com and it arrived about 1 week later; I suppose it's due to heavy package traffic in gift season. Overall, I am happy with my purchase, and definitely will get replacement next time from autoanything.com
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- afe air filter
- afe replacement pro dry air filters
- dry air filters
- how do you clean an afe filter
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- porsche air filters
- porsche car mats
- 2011 honda crv air filter
- k n filters tundra reviews
- air filters lexus ls 430
- car seat covers
- protective floor covering for new vehicles
- truck bed covers