- For hot horsepower and easy maintenance, equip your intake with an aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- Made with two layers of synthetic fabric for high–flow performance that's 100% oil–free
- Progressively finer mesh design delivers up to 99.2% filtration efficiency
- Conical, pleated shape provides maximum surface area for greater airflow
- The top, base and mounting flange are built from long–lasting polyurethane
- Cleans up fast with soapy water
- Available in a range of universal sizes to fit any aFe intake system
- Your aFe Pro Dry Filter comes with a 2–year warranty
You've put it off as long as you can, but you can't avoid it any longer—it's time to service your air filter again. And that means soaking it in expensive, spill–prone oil and crossing your fingers that it'll be dry in time for the morning commute. If you're sick of this messy ritual, make the switch to MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters.
Oil? You don't need any stinky oil to maintain your aFe Pro Dry S. These breakthrough aFe replacement filters are built with two layers of synthetic fabric sandwiched between a polyurethane top and base. With progressively finer mesh on each layer, your aFe Pro Dry strips away up to 99.2% of contaminants and feeds your engine huge gusts of clean oxygen.
Taking care of your aFe Pro Dry S Filter is a breeze. When it gets gunked up, just give it a scrub with some soapy water, let it air dry and you're back in high–performance business. Plus, they're available in a wide range of sizes to mount in place of all aFe MagnumFLOW IAF Filters. And, aFe backs your Pro Dry S with a 2–year warranty.
aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew w (COLDWATER, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 14, 2016 4:20 PM
Awesome power increase. Had a k&n air intake system on my truck and replaced the filter with the Afe one. Noticed an immediate increase in acceleration and overall performance with my truck.
Reviewed by Michael C (Bozeman, MT) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 08, 2016 5:01 AM
I had tried several other sites to find the correct replacement filter for my 2011 Doge 2500 Diesel I recently bought , either no one could tell me the style or model I needed or had it in stock. 30 seconds into my call with John at Auto Anything he determined the correct model, had it in stock at a better price and we were done. Arrived 4 days later, super easy installation.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/29 - 8/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- afe air filters
- afe pro 5 r review
- afe pro-dry s air filters
- clean afe air filter
- lexus air filters
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- volvo steering wheel cover
- mustang air filter
- k & n filter for mdx review
- air filters lexus ls 430
- best price on pickup bed covers
- cargo area auto mat
- the best bike rack for a suv