- For hot horsepower and easy maintenance, equip your intake with an aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- Made with two layers of synthetic fabric for high–flow performance that's 100% oil–free
- Progressively finer mesh design delivers up to 99.2% filtration efficiency
- Conical, pleated shape provides maximum surface area for greater airflow
- The top, base and mounting flange are built from long–lasting polyurethane
- Cleans up fast with soapy water
- Available in a range of universal sizes to fit any aFe intake system
- Your aFe Pro Dry Filter comes with a 2–year warranty
You've put it off as long as you can, but you can't avoid it any longer—it's time to service your air filter again. And that means soaking it in expensive, spill–prone oil and crossing your fingers that it'll be dry in time for the morning commute. If you're sick of this messy ritual, make the switch to MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters.
Oil? You don't need any stinky oil to maintain your aFe Pro Dry S. These breakthrough aFe replacement filters are built with two layers of synthetic fabric sandwiched between a polyurethane top and base. With progressively finer mesh on each layer, your aFe Pro Dry strips away up to 99.2% of contaminants and feeds your engine huge gusts of clean oxygen.
Taking care of your aFe Pro Dry S Filter is a breeze. When it gets gunked up, just give it a scrub with some soapy water, let it air dry and you're back in high–performance business. Plus, they're available in a wide range of sizes to mount in place of all aFe MagnumFLOW IAF Filters. And, aFe backs your Pro Dry S with a 2–year warranty.
aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arthur I (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2015 1:38 PM
Not only was it described perfectly, it resolved the issue I was having with my KnN oiled air filter releasing oil on to the MAS thus throwing false check engine lights.
Reviewed by Alfred W (Metairie, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy HHR — Sep 16, 2015 9:08 AM
I wanted a high flowing air filter for my 08 HHR SS. I ordered a K&N direct replacement and an aFe Pro Dry Flow universal unit with the correct measurements for my 08 HHR SS. I tried both filters and drove a few miles with each filter installed. I noticed an improvement in throttle response with both filters over the stock paper unit. I decided to use the aFe Pro Dry Flow filter b/c it dose not require oiling after cleaning.
Reviewed by jessey r (ELSBERRY, MO) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy C/K 2500 — Nov 06, 2014 6:29 AM
I just purchased one of these for my 01 duramax. I made a custom intake so the different size availability was nice fits well came with a hose clamp. I would buy again
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- afe air filters
- afe pro 5 r review
- afe pro-dry s air filters
- clean afe air filter
- lexus air filters
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- volvo steering wheel cover
- mustang air filter
- k & n filter for mdx review
- air filters lexus ls 430
- best price on pickup bed covers
- cargo area auto mat
- the best bike rack for a suv