- For hot horsepower and easy maintenance, equip your intake with an aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter
- Made with two layers of synthetic fabric for high–flow performance that's 100% oil–free
- Progressively finer mesh design delivers up to 99.2% filtration efficiency
- Conical, pleated shape provides maximum surface area for greater airflow
- The top, base and mounting flange are built from long–lasting polyurethane
- Cleans up fast with soapy water
- Available in a range of universal sizes to fit any aFe intake system
- Your aFe Pro Dry Filter comes with a 2–year warranty
You've put it off as long as you can, but you can't avoid it any longer—it's time to service your air filter again. And that means soaking it in expensive, spill–prone oil and crossing your fingers that it'll be dry in time for the morning commute. If you're sick of this messy ritual, make the switch to MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters.
Oil? You don't need any stinky oil to maintain your aFe Pro Dry S. These breakthrough aFe replacement filters are built with two layers of synthetic fabric sandwiched between a polyurethane top and base. With progressively finer mesh on each layer, your aFe Pro Dry strips away up to 99.2% of contaminants and feeds your engine huge gusts of clean oxygen.
Taking care of your aFe Pro Dry S Filter is a breeze. When it gets gunked up, just give it a scrub with some soapy water, let it air dry and you're back in high–performance business. Plus, they're available in a wide range of sizes to mount in place of all aFe MagnumFLOW IAF Filters. And, aFe backs your Pro Dry S with a 2–year warranty.
aFe MagnumFLOW IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Winston Y (FERNDALE, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 BMW 3-Series — Mar 10, 2016 10:55 AM
I didn't want to bother with the cleaning and oiling of the K&N filter that was installed in my car. AFE had the perfect replacement and installation was easy. I cleaned my MAF at the time of installation and and got a better idle as well, and I believe this was due to the oil from the K&N filter contaminating the wires.
Reviewed by JOHN L (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Yukon — Feb 10, 2016 8:45 PM
These are great dry filters. I'd not use them for off road / very dirty / dusty environments (oil or paper filters are better), but for normal road use, they have good enough filtration, great flow rate and no oil (potential MAF / intake issues).
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- afe air filters
- afe pro 5 r review
- afe pro-dry s air filters
- clean afe air filter
- lexus air filters
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- volvo steering wheel cover
- mustang air filter
- k & n filter for mdx review
- air filters lexus ls 430
- best price on pickup bed covers
- cargo area auto mat
- the best bike rack for a suv