- Blend old and new with the Airaid Concept II Custom Air Filter Assembly
- A new twist on the old-school carburetor air cleaner assembly
- Perfect for rides with minimal hood clearance
- Assembly features an airflow-enhancing base and a beautiful, lightweight aluminum lid
- Curved top enhances airflow and provides clearance for carb float bowl vents
- Billet flush-mount hold-down features a hidden stud
- SynthaMax filter’s deep pleats hold more dirt and extend service intervals
- 14” air cleaner assemblies are constructed of hand-poured polyurethane
- Won't crack or shrink due to high under-hood temperatures
- 100% synthetic filter requires no oil
- Filter media features a colorfast element dye that never fades
- Includes filter, base, lid, hold-down and billet hex key tool
- Available in an array of sizes to put the finishing touch on any custom ride
- Your Airaid Concept II Custom Air Filter Assembly is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
The problem with any retro movement is that old stuff is old, because new stuff is better. Diehards might argue till the drum brake comes back, but a modern air intake system is better than an old carburetor assembly—no matter how cool it looks. So, take a stand for modern technology and give a nod to the old school with the Airaid Concept II Custom Air Filter Assembly.
With the classic look of a high-flow air filter sitting atop an old double pumper, the Concept II is full of modern technology. Powered by a deep-pleated SynthaMax air filter, your carb assembly draws in powerful gulps of power-producing oxygen, while keeping engine-killing crud out—just like a modern cold air intake. And, the curved top and airflow-enhancing base deliver even more performance.
It's not just about modern power with the Airaid II. It features a beautiful aluminum lid, a flush-mount billet hold-down, a racy red filter and an angled silhouette that all look great under the hood. And, speaking of under the hood, the Concept II's low profile fits under low-clearance hoods. Better yet, Airaid backs your Airaid Concept II Custom Air Filter Assembly with an old-school limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.