- Get maximum air flow with the Airaid SynthaMax Air Filter
- Custom made to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Requires no modifications and installs as easily as replacing a stock air filter
- An excellent and easy replacement for factory paper filters
- SynthaMax filters are crafted from 2 layers of non-oiled, 100% synthetic fiber surrounded by 304 stainless steel mesh
- Multiple material layers deliver maximum airflow and engine protection
- Simply wash your SynthaMax with regular household detergents
- Reusable design is meant to be the last filter you ever buy
- Hand-poured urethane frame is far superior to traditional rubber
- 304 stainless steel mesh screens add rigidity—no pressure collapsing
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your Airaid SynthaMax Air Filter is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Just like a three-piece suit, replacement parts for your vehicle aren't always what you could call ‘direct-fit.' Pants need to be hemmed, jackets need to be let out and performance car parts need to be modified. But, just like one of those rare off-the-rack finds at the Big & Tall, the Airaid SynthaMax Air Filter is a perfect fit—right outta the box.
Crafted from two layers of non-oiled, 100% synthetic fiber, Airaid SynthaMax filters are supported by a urethane frame and 304 stainless steel mesh. On the outside, needlefelt polyester delivers the first stage of filtration and high-airflow. Then, rayon and polyester layers capture any pollutants that sneak through—giving you maximum airflow and ultimate protection against piston-pummeling particles.
The secret behind SynthaMax is ease of use and longevity. It requires no oil, so you just clean it with regular household detergent, dry and reinstall. The material is completely reusable, meaning your SynthaMax could be the last air filter you buy. And best yet, Airaid makes it right here in the USA and backs your Air Filter with a “No Hassle" Lifetime Warranty.
AirAid SynthaMax Air Filters Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael R (FORT WORTH, TX) — Apr 26, 2015 11:19 AM
Fits nicely in the filter area. See no change in fuel mileage or performance. Would have expected some results. It it is cleanable and then useable for the life of the vehicle, it will pay for itself over time. Possible over 50-100K miles.
Reviewed by Lionel L (NEPTUNE BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Lexus GX 470 — Apr 02, 2015 6:55 AM
I have always used Airaid Synthamax dry, great product, not sure on performance gains, but serviceable filter at great price.
Reviewed by Drew T (Laurel, DE) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 28, 2014 7:46 AM
I like this filter design. It is protected inside the factory airbox, and offers more airflow do to its larger then stock surface area. I have experienced a mild increase in power and gained 1.5 mpg in my jeep.
Reviewed by Anthony G (Phillipsburg, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 07, 2014 5:59 AM
This is defiantly a high quality dry filter. Fits perfect in my 2014 Ford F-150. Its washable, reusable with standard soap and water. No need for special chemicals. Cant say that it has increased my gas mileage, or HP. Truck idles perfect and runs as good as with stock filter. So at least I have a filter for life, and no need to purchase new ones to replace the old.
Reviewed by James B (BYRON CENTER, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Liberty — Oct 28, 2013 6:23 PM
You can feel the quality of the materials used to make this filter. It's a fine looking piece of engineering and from the weight of it, they're not cutting corners on materials. Fit like a glove and already feel better throttle response. Love knowing it's the last filter I'll buy and made in the USA. Emailed question about cleaning it and got response within a day from super nice Airaid support guy right here in America. I'm sold on Airaid already and wished I'd bought their products years ago.
AirAid SynthaMax Air Filters
- Ships By 5/04
- What Do You Drive?