- Sitting on top of your performance air filter, the Hydro Shield blocks water and microscopic particles from getting into your engine
- Drive confidently through light showers, deluges or even sand storms
- While repelling water, the Hydro Shield still allows wide-open airflow, letting your performance air filter deliver huge horsepower and torque gains
- The Hydro Shield's embedded hydrophobic treatment creates uniform micron-sized pores that filter out water and debris as small as .005"
- Expertly crafted from highly durable, racetrack proven polyester
- Your Hydro Shield was engineered to work best with cold air intakes that position the air filter outside of the engine compartment
- Available in three hotrod colors: Red, Blue and Black
- Made in the USA
- Injen covers your Hydro Shield with a Lifetime Warranty
Nothing cools an engine's jets like water from your air intake. Whether you're driving through a slight drizzle or a typhoon, your motor is in real danger of drowning. Injen's Hydro Shield, however, stops water from sinking your vehicle. Riding right on top of your performance air filter, this durable polyester cover repels water while still allowing a free-flow of oxygen.
The secret behind the Hydro Shield's amazing success stems from its water repellent outer coating. It's crafted using a sophisticated embedded hydrophobic process, which creates uniform rows of micron-sized pores. These openings filter out water and debris .005" or larger!
You don't have to worry about choking your engine, though. The Hydro Shield purifies the oxygen while still allowing steady airflow-and consistent airflow means rip-roaring horsepower and massive torque. Plus, the Hydro Shield comes in three stylish colors: Red, Blue and Black. Covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- For a proper fit onto non-Injen Air Filters, check the following measurements of your current filter:
Base: The diameter at the bottom.
Top: The diameter at the top.
Tall: The height from base to top.
Injen Hydro Shield Customer Reviews
275 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter K (HYANNIS, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru WRX — Feb 08, 2017 1:02 PM
Works good at stopping water. Even running it under faucet no water got through. It also helps keep bugs gravel and leaves from getting stuck in the filter.
Reviewed by justin w (Cedarburg, WI) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Civic — Nov 18, 2016 12:36 AM
Piece of cake to install keeps water out of my cold air intake, haven't had problems yet.
Reviewed by Jose P (AUSTIN, TX) — Nov 22, 2015 10:23 AM
Awesome inventions that could potentially save you thousands of dollars down the road with water damage to your vehicle. Worth investing in this simple yet effective product, highly recommended to anyone who cares about there vehicle!
Reviewed by David J (Clarence, NY) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Mustang — Oct 06, 2015 8:24 PM
The Injen Hydro Shield is an amazing invention. I t is simply a simple device that is easy to install and is good looking. The shield does its job and reliability is unquestionable. Good buy that does its job.
Reviewed by Marcus L (PEYTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer — Sep 29, 2015 7:41 PM
it will help repel little amounts of water but won't be much use if it's pouring
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01