- Sitting on top of your performance air filter, the Hydro Shield blocks water and microscopic particles from getting into your engine
- Drive confidently through light showers, deluges or even sand storms
- While repelling water, the Hydro Shield still allows wide-open airflow, letting your performance air filter deliver huge horsepower and torque gains
- The Hydro Shield's embedded hydrophobic treatment creates uniform micron-sized pores that filter out water and debris as small as .005"
- Expertly crafted from highly durable, racetrack proven polyester
- Your Hydro Shield was engineered to work best with cold air intakes that position the air filter outside of the engine compartment
- Available in three hotrod colors: Red, Blue and Black
- Made in the USA
- Injen covers your Hydro Shield with a Lifetime Warranty
Nothing cools an engine's jets like water from your air intake. Whether you're driving through a slight drizzle or a typhoon, your motor is in real danger of drowning. Injen's Hydro Shield, however, stops water from sinking your vehicle. Riding right on top of your performance air filter, this durable polyester cover repels water while still allowing a free-flow of oxygen.
The secret behind the Hydro Shield's amazing success stems from its water repellent outer coating. It's crafted using a sophisticated embedded hydrophobic process, which creates uniform rows of micron-sized pores. These openings filter out water and debris .005" or larger!
You don't have to worry about choking your engine, though. The Hydro Shield purifies the oxygen while still allowing steady airflow-and consistent airflow means rip-roaring horsepower and massive torque. Plus, the Hydro Shield comes in three stylish colors: Red, Blue and Black. Covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- For a proper fit onto non-Injen Air Filters, check the following measurements of your current filter:
Base: The diameter at the bottom.
Top: The diameter at the top.
Tall: The height from base to top.
Injen Hydro Shield Customer Reviews
265 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory M (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Jul 28, 2015 8:37 PM
Pretty good. Checked after driving in heavy rain. Filter not wet but hydro shield was
Reviewed by Danny L (TORRANCE, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Murano — Jun 07, 2015 9:54 AM
So far so good. No real rain yet here in sunny SoCal but when out driving in the desert it also helps to keep sand and dust from clogging up the filter. I'll update when we do start getting rain.
Reviewed by Douglas P (Fairfax, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — May 28, 2015 6:01 AM
This is well made, easy to install and improved my MPG. +2 in the city, +4 highway
Reviewed by kou y (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan 370Z — Apr 30, 2014 7:16 PM
Since it been getting warm outside, I been able to drive my car, lately it been raining, and The Hydroshield keep my mind off my cai.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/05 - 8/07