- Sitting on top of your performance air filter, the Hydro Shield blocks water and microscopic particles from getting into your engine
- Drive confidently through light showers, deluges or even sand storms
- While repelling water, the Hydro Shield still allows wide-open airflow, letting your performance air filter deliver huge horsepower and torque gains
- The Hydro Shield's embedded hydrophobic treatment creates uniform micron-sized pores that filter out water and debris as small as .005"
- Expertly crafted from highly durable, racetrack proven polyester
- Your Hydro Shield was engineered to work best with cold air intakes that position the air filter outside of the engine compartment
- Available in three hotrod colors: Red, Blue and Black
- Made in the USA
- Injen covers your Hydro Shield with a Lifetime Warranty
Nothing cools an engine's jets like water from your air intake. Whether you're driving through a slight drizzle or a typhoon, your motor is in real danger of drowning. Injen's Hydro Shield, however, stops water from sinking your vehicle. Riding right on top of your performance air filter, this durable polyester cover repels water while still allowing a free-flow of oxygen.
The secret behind the Hydro Shield's amazing success stems from its water repellent outer coating. It's crafted using a sophisticated embedded hydrophobic process, which creates uniform rows of micron-sized pores. These openings filter out water and debris .005" or larger!
You don't have to worry about choking your engine, though. The Hydro Shield purifies the oxygen while still allowing steady airflow-and consistent airflow means rip-roaring horsepower and massive torque. Plus, the Hydro Shield comes in three stylish colors: Red, Blue and Black. Covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- For a proper fit onto non-Injen Air Filters, check the following measurements of your current filter:
Base: The circumference at the bottom.
Top: The circumference at the top.
Tall: The height from base to top.
Injen Hydro Shield Customer Reviews
262 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kou y (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan 370Z — Apr 30, 2014 7:16 PM
Since it been getting warm outside, I been able to drive my car, lately it been raining, and The Hydroshield keep my mind off my cai.
Reviewed by Rodney F (sumas, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen GTI — Mar 27, 2014 9:03 PM
The hydro sheild is mint! The thing looks great, comes in all the right sizes, and is rather easy to install, especially with a third hand nearby, to hold the filter. Looks even better than the pictures show, and WoW. It really keeps that filter dry! Ideal if you have a turbo, and want it to last.
Reviewed by Noah L (BEAUFORT, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Mar 14, 2014 4:00 PM
I recently put this Hydro shield the c.a.i on my dodge ram hemi to keep road mist from entering the engine. The shield blocks 100% of water and slipped right on. I would recommend this product for anyone with a cold air intake.
Reviewed by Alyssa M (VACAVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Impreza — Feb 25, 2014 8:11 PM
I had trouble with my cold air intake absorbing water then I couldn't get up to boost. This solved my problem now my car is running a lot better. Highly recommend.
Injen Hydro Shield
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 105020
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/19 - 12/23