- Injen Replacement Air Intake Filters replace your worn-out performance filter
- Tuned specifically for maximum performance on your Injen intake
- Premium cotton-gauze construction
- Urethane top and base eliminates heat soak
- Built-in velocity stack design reduces turbulence and smoothes flow
- Washable and reusable
- Red filter is your standard, high-performance, oiled filter (comes pre-oiled and ready to use)
- Blue filter is a DryFlow filter- No oiling required
- Simple installation to your intake tube
- Built in the USA
- Your Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Breathe new life into your Injen or other brand intake with a fresh Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter. Made specifically to deliver maximum performance into Injen's lineup of sport compact, truck and SUV intakes, a crisp Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter cranks airflow back to the max.
Four layers of dirt-trapping, high-flowing cotton gauze filtration power. Heat-fighting urethane top and base construction. A turbulence-reducing velocity stack. Your Injen intake was made to be topped by this kind of advanced filtration, and now you can have like-new power again.
Don't have an Injen intake? No problem – you can still add an Injen Air Intake Filter to your system. Just measure your original intake filter carefully and pick the Injen part with the same dimensions. And, your Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty. Don't wait to make your intake push maximum power again – grab your Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter now.
- If you are not installing your Injen Replacement Air Filter onto an Injen Air Intake, be sure to take a careful measurement of your existing air filter to ensure a proper fit.
Injen Replacement Air Intake Filters Customer Reviews
102 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Corey K (Deer Park, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Civic — Jan 04, 2015 5:05 PM
After using the air filter it came with for roughly 60k miles, I decided it was time for a new filter. The manufacturer says 100k but after cleaning it a few times, I decided it was ready for replacement. Good quality, kind of expensive IMO.
Reviewed by Tae K (Puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon — Dec 24, 2014 11:08 AM
This was a replacement for my Injen oiled filter. I heard that oiled filters can cause damage to the engine and mass air flow sensor so I thought I'd give this one a try. This particular filter did not have the reverse conical filter element at the top of the filter like the oiled filter does so it seems like it would flow less (less surface area). Not sure if that would make a difference. Installation was easy. Satisfied with my purchase.
Injen Replacement Air Intake Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- injen filters
- aem replacement filters
- airaid cold air intake how long to dry
- cold air intake replacement filters
- bmw air filter
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- gmc cabin air filters
- f150 air filter
- 2012 jeep wrangler k&n air filter
- audi a3 cabin air filters
- carbon fiber dash trim kits
- carpet car floor mats
- custom cargo liners