- Injen Replacement Air Intake Filters replace your worn-out performance filter
- Tuned specifically for maximum performance on your Injen intake
- Premium cotton-gauze construction
- Urethane top and base eliminates heat soak
- Built-in velocity stack design reduces turbulence and smoothes flow
- Washable and reusable
- Red filter is your standard, high-performance, oiled filter (comes pre-oiled and ready to use)
- Blue filter is a DryFlow filter- No oiling required
- Simple installation to your intake tube
- Built in the USA
- Your Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Breathe new life into your Injen or other brand intake with a fresh Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter. Made specifically to deliver maximum performance into Injen's lineup of sport compact, truck and SUV intakes, a crisp Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter cranks airflow back to the max.
Four layers of dirt-trapping, high-flowing cotton gauze filtration power. Heat-fighting urethane top and base construction. A turbulence-reducing velocity stack. Your Injen intake was made to be topped by this kind of advanced filtration, and now you can have like-new power again.
Don't have an Injen intake? No problem – you can still add an Injen Air Intake Filter to your system. Just measure your original intake filter carefully and pick the Injen part with the same dimensions. And, your Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter is covered by a Lifetime Warranty. Don't wait to make your intake push maximum power again – grab your Injen Replacement Air Intake Filter now.
- If you are not installing your Injen Replacement Air Filter onto an Injen Air Intake, be sure to take a careful measurement of your existing air filter to ensure a proper fit.
Injen Replacement Air Intake Filters Customer Reviews
108 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jose c (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Altima — Wednesday at 4:28 PM
I bought an injen air filter for a reasonable price. It came on time and perfect condition.
Reviewed by STEVEN D (Long Island City, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — Sep 09, 2015 1:31 PM
This one is so much better than the red paper filter that has to been clean and oil.Long lasting,more airflow and easy clean just with a vacuum or pressured air
Reviewed by Naqeeb R (Kokomo, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura TL — Jul 12, 2015 8:35 AM
In the long run this is actually saving you money since you have to change your air filter every 25,000 miles. You can actually feel the cold air intake doing it's work when you reach high RPMs. I'd recommend this product to anyone easyily .
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14
There are no customer reviews for this product
- injen filters
- aem replacement filters
- airaid cold air intake how long to dry
- cold air intake replacement filters
- bmw air filter
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- gmc cabin air filters
- f150 air filter
- 2012 jeep wrangler k&n air filter
- audi a3 cabin air filters
- carbon fiber dash trim kits
- carpet car floor mats
- custom cargo liners