- K&N air filters are designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- The virtually unrestricted air flow increases horsepower and acceleration while filtering out harmful particles
- Improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The washable and reusable pleated and oiled cotton gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- 50-state street legal and will not void your vehicle warranty
- Environmentally friendly, K&N air filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Your K&N Filter is backed by Million-Mile Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you'll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles-get a K&N. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
15813 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex R (Arley, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S — Wednesday at 12:14 PM
This aspect is very positive in that the cleaning of the filters is easy. You don't have to assess the degree of contamination and the effects on performance. Very simply, if it appears dirty, just clean and re-oil..case closed!
Reviewed by michelle g (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 10:54 AM
I have always been impressed with this product. I put them in all my vehicles! One less thing to worry about for maintenance.
Reviewed by Stanley J (VALRICO, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 3:23 AM
As always I always replace the factory air filter with a K&N filter. I just purchased my latest vehicle, a F-150 eco boost 3.5. Filter fits perfectly and was easy to install.
Reviewed by Nancy T (Buckeye, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Feb 17, 2017 4:15 PM
When I first ordered the filter it was shipped. I received it but it was the wrong filter miss marked for the box. I called Auto Anything and they sent me out the proper filter in less than 3 days. Great customer service!
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?