- K&N air filters are designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- The virtually unrestricted air flow increases horsepower and acceleration while filtering out harmful particles
- Improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The washable and reusable pleated and oiled cotton gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- 50-state street legal and will not void your vehicle warranty
- Environmentally friendly, K&N air filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Your K&N Filter is backed by Million-Mile Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you'll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles-get a K&N. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
15543 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert S (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 9:34 AM
Fits great, better air flow, mileage improved a little, and no more paper filters to buy. Very fast shipping.
Reviewed by Chaplain M (Elgin, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Porsche Macan — Wednesday at 8:38 PM
Have used K&N Air Filters on the last 5 cars I've owned, plus my Cycle. There is a noticeable improvement in performance and gas mileage. These twin filters will be installed in my 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo, which arrives shortly. Best news was a price 20% less than Amazon Prime!
Reviewed by Patrick N (COTTAGE GROVE, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Lincoln Navigator — Monday at 11:33 AM
It did not make a significant difference to me. The only reason I took a chance was because my Lincoln Navigator has low mileage; so I can reuse the filter many times to make up for the cost. Do not hope too much from the filter if you want to increase mileage/gal. It is not as good as it has been advertised!
Reviewed by David J (Mccook, NE) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 23, 2016 8:21 PM
K&N air filter helps keep my trucks A.C. running cool. There is also a small power gain in my truck. This is the 4th vehicle I have put a K&N filter in. They are worth the investment...I am a lifelong fan.
Ships By 8/01
- What Do You Drive?