- K&N Air Filters feed your motor clean, energy-rich oxygen while remaining eco-friendly
- Designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Unrestricted airflow increases horsepower and acceleration, while filtering out harmful particles
- Enhances fuel economy to save you a few extra bucks at the pump
- Pleated and oiled cotton-gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- This medium is also lifetime reusable and washable
- 50-state street-legal filter won’t void your vehicle warranty
- K and N Air Filters carry with them a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N cold air induction and cold air intake filters have been the choice in engine filtration. Designed to deliver virtually unrestricted flow to help your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency, K&N Air Filters are pre-oiled and ready for installation in your specific year, make and model.
The secret is in the filter medium – four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This tried-and-proven design traps dirt, dust and other harmful particles, while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
KN Air Filters require only a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles, and with no costly changes or services required, it saves you money in the long run. You’ll also help the environment in the long run by reducing the number of disposable air filters that wind up in our nation’s landfills. Street-legal in all 50 states, your K&N Drop In Filter is covered by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
16631 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JAMES L (SANDPOINT, ID) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 8:40 PM
My truck is always on dirt and gravel roads. I count on K&N for constant protection.
Reviewed by David C (Woodbridge, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Impreza — Apr 10, 2018 3:57 AM
I purchased this air filter to get a little more power out of my Subaru. I immediately felt the difference. Thank you
Reviewed by Atta B (IRVING, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Camry — Apr 09, 2018 9:42 PM
Its been less than a month i installed K&N air filters and didn't notice any issues so far.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?