- K&N air filters are designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- The virtually unrestricted air flow increases horsepower and acceleration while filtering out harmful particles
- Improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The washable and reusable pleated and oiled cotton gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- 50-state street legal and will not void your vehicle warranty
- Environmentally friendly, K&N air filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Your K&N Filter is backed by Million-Mile Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you'll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles-get a K&N. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
14945 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chuck K (Jamesport, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — Thursday at 3:04 AM
Easy to install. Gives better throttle response and better engine sound. Mileage might be fractionally better. Overall a plus to any vehicle.
Reviewed by Stuart S (PANAMA CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 4:27 PM
This was the first thing I did with my 2015 Silverado. I ordered the K & N filter because I knew how it would make the truck run. I wouldn't have anything else.
Reviewed by Patrick S (FORT MYERS, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Tuesday at 10:51 AM
Been 2 weeks since install in my nissan frontier v6. Gas milage dropped from 21.4 to 20.6. Mostly highway driving. Was stuck in traffic one day for over a half hour so this might explain the dip in mileage. Ran a K&N in my last frontier and saw a 3 mile per gallon differance. That was a four cylinder. Run a K&N in my Harley and love it. Truck was perky to begin with,now more so. Love K&N!
Ships By 10/05
- What Do You Drive?