- K&N air filters are designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- The virtually unrestricted air flow increases horsepower and acceleration while filtering out harmful particles
- Improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The washable and reusable pleated and oiled cotton gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- 50-state street legal and will not void your vehicle warranty
- Environmentally friendly, K&N air filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Your K&N Filter is backed by Million-Mile Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you'll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles-get a K&N. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
14815 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry M (Leesburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Sienna — Sunday at 2:40 PM
This is a super filter that lives up to its claims. It not only improves fuel economy but also boosts performance. Its worth the price.
Reviewed by Jose A (EDINBURG, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Pathfinder — Sunday at 7:30 AM
Just really love the fact that it's a GREAT product that will take a long time before I have to replace it!! Love it and would buy it over and over again!
Reviewed by Adam A (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Freestyle — Friday at 7:13 AM
K&N filters have been around for a long time, and I've used them on almost every vehicle I've owned. If nothing else, it's better than having to replace the air filter all the time. Any added performance is just a bonus.
Reviewed by Richard H (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2003 Audi A4 — Friday at 5:36 AM
I install K&N products on every mode of transportation, I have ever owned.. 2 MPG better after install and throttle response is always better.
- Ships By 7/28
- What Do You Drive?