- K&N air filters are designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- The virtually unrestricted air flow increases horsepower and acceleration while filtering out harmful particles
- Improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The washable and reusable pleated and oiled cotton gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- 50-state street legal and will not void your vehicle warranty
- Environmentally friendly, K&N air filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Your K&N Filter is backed by Million-Mile Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you'll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles-get a K&N. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
15051 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis B (Danielson, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Azera — Sunday at 5:33 PM
Prior to my install of a K & N air filter my car performed at 27.5 mpg, I inserted my new K & N air filter driving the same tripe(84 miles), and at the same speed, and on the same tank of gas, and performed at 28.7 MPG. !!! I'm a believer that the MPG improvement is due to the use of K & N air filters !
Reviewed by Joe B (Conroe, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Saturday at 8:43 AM
Just bought a new truck and this was the first item that was added on. My old truck was an 05 F150 and had a K&N filter on it from day one, never any trouble and very easy to care for. Will always use them on my vehicles.
Reviewed by Dan D (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Cherokee — Saturday at 5:49 AM
Have use K&N filters on several vehicles and have been satisfied with them. I replace the OEM filter immediately with the K&N filter. It is the last filter you will ever have to buy for your vehicle. They are a bit expensive to purchase but over the course of many years of ownership they pay for themselves. Seems to do an excellent job of keeping the throttle body & components clean.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships By 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.