- K&N air filters are designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- The virtually unrestricted air flow increases horsepower and acceleration while filtering out harmful particles
- Improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The washable and reusable pleated and oiled cotton gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- 50-state street legal and will not void your vehicle warranty
- Environmentally friendly, K&N air filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Your K&N Filter is backed by Million-Mile Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you'll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles-get a K&N. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
15974 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marc C (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Thursday at 7:52 AM
I've been running K&N for years in many cars & trucks. For street use I don't know that you would ever need to clean a K&N even at 50k. Therefore you can install one and forget about it. One costs generally less than the price of 2 regular filters you have to replace every oil change. Trucks are another matter and in my Jeep Grand Cherokee that saw a lot of off pavement use it would cleaned about every 10k. This really saves money.
Reviewed by Frank N (ROUND ROCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Fit — Thursday at 5:36 AM
Huge difference in air conditioning air flow after replacing cabin air filter with the K&N filter. Engine seeems more tesponsive with the K&N air filter. Great products!
Reviewed by Douglas E (Gold Canyon, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Tuesday at 9:29 PM
I live in the SW desert and I use K&N filters in every engine I own and have for many years.The best filter for keeping the sand and dirt out my new and old cars.
Reviewed by Lawrence F (Milo, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Impala — Tuesday at 5:59 AM
Having bought K&N products in the past, I bought one for my Impala. Very satisfied so far. I can notice a difference in acceleration, not sure about mileage yet.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?