- K&N air filters are designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- The virtually unrestricted air flow increases horsepower and acceleration while filtering out harmful particles
- Improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The washable and reusable pleated and oiled cotton gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- 50-state street legal and will not void your vehicle warranty
- Environmentally friendly, K&N air filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Your K&N Filter is backed by Million-Mile Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you'll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles-get a K&N. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
15043 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Romy J (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Thursday at 8:59 PM
I wanted to see what the hype was about the filters. And WOW! No exaggeration. Upgraded MPG and more power
Reviewed by Evan I (FINDLAY, OH) — Thursday at 8:33 PM
After having used k&n in several other vehicles, I decide to try a cheaper cotton filter. It wasn't even close to the right size for my vehicle. I exchanged it for the k&n model and it fit just fine. Spend the money forget the headache
Reviewed by james k (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW 3-Series — Thursday at 3:52 PM
This is my 3rd k&n air filter and all three have performed well. This is a quality air filter.
Reviewed by James W (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus ES 350 — Thursday at 5:43 AM
So glad I installed this filter. Knowing it will be the last one I buy for this car is so great.
Reviewed by Michael B (Glassboro, NJ) — Wednesday at 8:04 AM
K&N filters are high quality and work great. I purchased several K&N filters over the years and never was disappointed.
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships By 11/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.