- K&N air filters are designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- The virtually unrestricted air flow increases horsepower and acceleration while filtering out harmful particles
- Improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The washable and reusable pleated and oiled cotton gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- 50-state street legal and will not void your vehicle warranty
- Environmentally friendly, K&N air filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Your K&N Filter is backed by Million-Mile Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you'll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles-get a K&N. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
15809 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C (Luray, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Pontiac Firebird — Monday at 10:33 PM
This is my second filter from K&N and they are amazing. I've tried other brands as well but K&N delivered where it matters. MPG and HP gains. For my 2005 PATHFINDER I noticed a combined 2.3MPG city and highway over a 21 mile commute. Weeks of recording MPG with standard filter and my K&N. For 2001 Trans AM the dyno averaged 4.7 increase HP over my stock. 7 tests and took the average of all 7. 5 highest were K&N. And also increased from 20.8 to 23.7 highway MPG.
Reviewed by richard l (WHITESTONE, NY) — Monday at 4:20 PM
While this is a re-usable filter, which I have in 2 other cars, for the Toyota 4Runner, it's less than half the height of the disposable filter, which means less surface/filtration area. I guess it may require cleaning 2X a year, as opposed to changing a disposable once a year.
Reviewed by Nicolas G (West Hills, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Explorer — Monday at 11:13 AM
For what dealers charge for replacement on filters investing on an k & N. Your ahead off the game . Reusable over disposable. Go green $$$
Reviewed by Tom W (Appleton, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac CTS — Feb 13, 2017 6:14 AM
Great product for a little better breathing of your vehicle. Best to use when changing out the exhaust system for optimum air flow through the system.
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?