- K&N air filters are designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- The virtually unrestricted air flow increases horsepower and acceleration while filtering out harmful particles
- Improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The washable and reusable pleated and oiled cotton gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- 50-state street legal and will not void your vehicle warranty
- Environmentally friendly, K&N air filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Your K&N Filter is backed by Million-Mile Warranty
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you'll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles-get a K&N. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
14396 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony G (MAPLE HEIGHTS, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Acura TL — Thursday at 8:27 PM
I love this filter easy installation and it last for the life of your vehicle and that's one less thing to worry about. Thank you K&N.
Reviewed by Michael N (Southbury, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Tuesday at 1:50 PM
We have 4 vehicles ranging from 1954 to 2015. I have found the loud pedal(accelerator) to be more responsive in every application. When I'm not smashing my foot down to hear the better sound and feel the power, I find that the mpg increased on all 4 vehicles too. For about $20 more than a factory replacement filter, you can buy a K&N for the life of the vehicle.
Reviewed by Steve A (ELIZABETH, CO) — Tuesday at 1:49 PM
Have not seen any gas savings yet. If that never materializes, I may wish I would just gotten a OEM replacement.
K&N Air Filters
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?