- K&N air filters are designed for your specific year, make and model
- Comes pre-oiled and ready for installation
- The virtually unrestricted air flow increases horsepower and acceleration while filtering out harmful particles
- Improves fuel economy saving you money at the pump
- The washable and reusable pleated and oiled cotton gauze filtration medium runs up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- 50-state street legal and will not void your vehicle warranty
- Environmentally friendly, K&N air filters are reusable and reduce the volume of disposable air filters that litter land fills
- Your K&N Filter is backed by Million-Mile Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
For more than 30 years, K&N Filters have been the choice in engine filtration. The K&N filter delivers virtually unrestricted flow letting your engine run stronger, cleaner and with greater fuel efficiency.
The secret of the K&N filter is its filter medium. Four to six sheets of pleated and oiled cotton-gauze are layered between two sheets of aluminum wire mesh. This proven design stops dirt, dust and other harmful particles like no other filter, all while clean, power-enhancing air flows freely to your engine.
Just give it a simple cleaning every 50,000 miles and your K&N filter will last for the life of your vehicle. With no costly changes and services, your K&N filter will save you money. And, you'll be helping the environment by reducing the number of disposable air filters that end up in landfills.
Get increased power and acceleration, better fuel economy from a filter that lasts for 1,000,000 miles-get a K&N. Million Mile Limited Warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
K&N Air Filters Customer Reviews
15448 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian A (REDWOOD CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Audi S6 — Monday at 10:22 PM
Bought two of them for my Audi S6. The prices is only a few dollars more than getting OEM from the dealer. Easy to install, just waiting to see if its just as easy to clean.
Reviewed by John N (Canoga Park, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Monday at 9:15 AM
The drop-in filter is well-made and engineered. It's much thinner than the factory filter piece and it's great that K&N stands behind their product. They warrant the engine from any failure due to their products which really gives you peace of mind. Just keep them properly maintained and you're good to go!
Reviewed by Jack H (Gastonia, NC) — Monday at 4:45 AM
I have purchased K&N filters for all of my vehicles They perform well and I will never need to buy replacement filters.
Reviewed by Michael G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sunday at 10:12 AM
Increased intake of air noted as well as power and acceleration but slight whistling can be heard
Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?