- K&N Cabin Air Filters give your ride a clean, odor-free interior for a more enjoyable ride
- Easy to clean and maintain – these units are lifetime washable and reusable
- Cleans and freshens incoming air by capturing mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungus and more
- Manufactured for a factory-fit to your car, truck or SUV
- Intended for service every 12 months or 12,000 miles
- The K&N Cabin Filter is one of the easiest things to replace on your vehicle and with simple hand tools you can install it in minutes
- Your KN Cabin Air Filters carry a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Basic installation of a K&N Cabin Air Filter
Between long commutes, running errands and road trips, chances are you spend a good portion of your life inside your ride. Therefore, it’s important to make sure the air inside is free of airborne pollutants like pollen, spores and more. Achieve an odor-free interior by installing a K&N Cabin Air Filter.
Designed to be washed and reused over time, this filter is meant to be serviced every 12 months or 12,000 miles – whichever comes first – and is manufactured for a factory-fit to your make and model. The installation requires only a few basic tools.
Your pre-treated K and N Cabin Air Filter is covered by a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty.
K&N Cabin Air Filters Customer Reviews
222 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lawrence J (West Orange, NJ) — Sep 29, 2017 12:00 PM
Excellent well built product, exactly fits car, much sturdier than factory original product, but hard as %^&* to fit in. Good thing it is rugged. AutoAnything shipped same day. Original K&N Product
Reviewed by Joseph C (HIXSON, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Elantra — Aug 14, 2017 2:36 PM
Much more substantial than OEM or after market filters. Used in 2012 Hyundai Elantra, and with $10 rebate, it was within $5 of the OEM price. Doesn't appear to be top or bottom, though this isn't mentioned in instructions, and it does matter (for other filters anyway). A bit confusing. Haven't purchased the reconditioning cleaner (for annual use), so factor that in total cost. My only concern would be any additional strain on AC due to flow restriction due to this filter's substantial bulk.
Reviewed by Alvin H (DALLAS, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Aug 13, 2017 12:18 PM
Received my filter installed it go quality material working just fine. Best of all it's reusable.
Ships Between 11/21 - 11/24
- What Do You Drive?