- K&N Cabin Air Filters give your ride a clean, odor-free interior for a more enjoyable ride
- Easy to clean and maintain – these units are lifetime washable and reusable
- Cleans and freshens incoming air by capturing mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungus and more
- Manufactured for a factory-fit to your car, truck or SUV
- Intended for service every 12 months or 12,000 miles
- The K&N Cabin Filter is one of the easiest things to replace on your vehicle and with simple hand tools you can install it in minutes
- Your KN Cabin Air Filters carry a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
- Basic installation of a K&N Cabin Air Filter
Between long commutes, running errands and road trips, chances are you spend a good portion of your life inside your ride. Therefore, it’s important to make sure the air inside is free of airborne pollutants like pollen, spores and more. Achieve an odor-free interior by installing a K&N Cabin Air Filter.
Designed to be washed and reused over time, this filter is meant to be serviced every 12 months or 12,000 miles – whichever comes first – and is manufactured for a factory-fit to your make and model. The installation requires only a few basic tools.
Your pre-treated K and N Cabin Air Filter is covered by a 10-year/100,000-mile limited lifetime warranty.
K&N Cabin Air Filters Customer Reviews
265 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul B (Eden Prairie, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Saturday at 8:14 AM
K&N may offer performance increases, many discussions on this subject, most of us believe the pants increase in HP. The primary reason to buy K&N filter (engine or cabin) is the wash and replace feature and the cabin filter is yet another game changer. My reason for not giving a 5 star is I noticed an increase in noise coming from the air box but overall a great product. I will also say I am a loyal K&N customer, I use their oil filters (Gold), engine air filter and now the cabin filter.
Reviewed by Joseph T (ERIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 10, 2018 6:28 AM
I had problems getting to the cabin air filter location to replace the old filter, but that wasn't due to K&N. I had to buy special screwdriver heads to get the screws out of the glove box interior. The K&N filter went in with no issues at all. I'm happy that I can now pull it out & clean it as necessary instead of buying new filters.
Reviewed by PETER C (MIDDLE VILLAGE, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Subaru Forester — Mar 30, 2018 12:36 PM
great product but i didnt receive the cover for the filter with my order, which i had to call and complain to receive. I read reviews and it seems to happen alot
- Rebates: $10 Details
Ships By 4/20
- What Do You Drive?