- Replaces K&N brand cold air intake filters
- Tuned specifically for K&N Series 63, 69, 77 and FIPK cold air intakes
- Get an extra filter for scheduled maintenance—while you clean one, the other’s in your vehicle
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready to install
- Packed with all the features that make K&N the World’s Greatest Air Filters
- Unrestricted airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Deep-pleated, multi-layered cotton-gauze stops engine-killing crud
- Drive up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter boasts a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Revive your K&N Cold Air Intake with a K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. The heart and soul of your cold air intake is the filter, and an oiled cotton-gauze K&N Filtercharger is guaranteed to restore your system to its former glory.
By reducing restrictions, K&N filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response. And while your K&N filter is busy letting the power in, it's keeping engine-killing crud out. Deep pleats and tacky oil trap the dirt—multiple media layers let the power-producing air flow right through.
Washable and reusable for life, your K&N replacement filter could be the last filter you buy. Better yet, get an extra replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning even easier. While you're cleaning one filter, the other's in the vehicle, ready run.
Designed to fit any K&N Cold Air Intake, these replacement filters also fit other brand intakes—so upgrading to the World's Best Air Filter is a snap. Best yet, your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
115 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael R (Noble, OK) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Jul 03, 2015 10:59 AM
I the air filter in as promised in 2 days. Looks way better than the original did. Price was good too, lower than local parts shop.
Reviewed by Andrew R (San Ramon, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Sorento — Jun 16, 2015 9:46 PM
This filter works great. I'm sure it's a PITA to check ratings of air filters but this is one that fits my model perfectly. Awesome.
Reviewed by salvatore c (Anthem, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Sonata — May 26, 2015 9:33 AM
I replaced the dry filter with a one inch shorter K&N. The result was a much quieter intake with an increase over stock of almost 3 mpg. All in all an inexpensive, easy to maintain performance upgrade. I've been using K&N filters for 30 years. I will continue to purchase their products.
Reviewed by Dickey D. T (CLINTON, LA) — May 21, 2015 3:25 AM
Had to replace a damaged K&N filter on my son's truck. Got the usual great service and price from autoanything, with free overnight shipping. The combination of K&N and autoanything is great.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k&n filter cleaning
- aem replacement filters
- afe pro 5 r review
- airaid cold air intake how long to dry
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- acura air filter
- acura cabin air filters
- chevy impala cabin air filters
- chevy silverado air filter
- k&n air filter for toyota rav4
- side bars for trucks
- tonno cover
- trailer tow hitch