- Replaces K&N brand cold air intake filters
- Tuned specifically for K&N Series 63, 69, 77 and FIPK cold air intakes
- Get an extra filter for scheduled maintenance—while you clean one, the other’s in your vehicle
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready to install
- Packed with all the features that make K&N the World’s Greatest Air Filters
- Unrestricted airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Deep-pleated, multi-layered cotton-gauze stops engine-killing crud
- Drive up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter boasts a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Revive your K&N Cold Air Intake with a K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. The heart and soul of your cold air intake is the filter, and an oiled cotton-gauze K&N Filtercharger is guaranteed to restore your system to its former glory.
By reducing restrictions, K&N filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response. And while your K&N filter is busy letting the power in, it's keeping engine-killing crud out. Deep pleats and tacky oil trap the dirt—multiple media layers let the power-producing air flow right through.
Washable and reusable for life, your K&N replacement filter could be the last filter you buy. Better yet, get an extra replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning even easier. While you're cleaning one filter, the other's in the vehicle, ready run.
Designed to fit any K&N Cold Air Intake, these replacement filters also fit other brand intakes—so upgrading to the World's Best Air Filter is a snap. Best yet, your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
105 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt C (Milpitas, CA) Reviewed for a 1982 Nissan 280ZX — Feb 22, 2015 9:15 AM
I have ordered in the past and this one didn't disappoint. the best part, besides the great red color, is that you can feel the difference in the sound and the response of the engine.
Reviewed by David G (WAIPAHU, HI) — Jan 14, 2015 8:14 PM
Filter arrived in the mail from Auto Anything on time. Replaced the old filter with the new one, perfect match, and was on the road again. Auto Anything is the best, Thank you.
Reviewed by Kris K (Pine Bluff, AR) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jan 13, 2015 7:48 AM
I recently replaced my K&N filter that I bought 11 years ago. I know the advertisement says it can go a million miles, but I figured that after 11 years I got my money's worth out of it and just decided to change it anyway. The filter still worked great, but after multiple cleanings and washings over the years, the read cotton turned grey and I just wanted a fresh look. Now the clock has reset. See ya in about 10 years!!!
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k&n filter cleaning
- aem replacement filters
- afe pro 5 r review
- airaid cold air intake how long to dry
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- acura air filter
- acura cabin air filters
- chevy impala cabin air filters
- chevy silverado air filter
- k&n air filter for toyota rav4
- side bars for trucks
- tonno cover
- trailer tow hitch