- Replaces K&N brand cold air intake filters
- Tuned specifically for K&N Series 63, 69, 77 and FIPK cold air intakes
- Get an extra filter for scheduled maintenance—while you clean one, the other’s in your vehicle
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready to install
- Packed with all the features that make K&N the World’s Greatest Air Filters
- Unrestricted airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Deep-pleated, multi-layered cotton-gauze stops engine-killing crud
- Drive up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter boasts a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Revive your K&N Cold Air Intake with a K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. The heart and soul of your cold air intake is the filter, and an oiled cotton-gauze K&N Filtercharger is guaranteed to restore your system to its former glory.
By reducing restrictions, K&N filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response. And while your K&N filter is busy letting the power in, it's keeping engine-killing crud out. Deep pleats and tacky oil trap the dirt—multiple media layers let the power-producing air flow right through.
Washable and reusable for life, your K&N replacement filter could be the last filter you buy. Better yet, get an extra replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning even easier. While you're cleaning one filter, the other's in the vehicle, ready run.
Designed to fit any K&N Cold Air Intake, these replacement filters also fit other brand intakes—so upgrading to the World's Best Air Filter is a snap. Best yet, your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rudy J G (FIFE, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Maxima — Aug 28, 2015 1:45 PM
I know what its like to have a stuffy nose, So when I put new K&N filter on 2013 maxima SV, I could hear and fill engine say "Thank You" I can breath again.
Reviewed by Bruce C (West Bloomfield, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Charger — Aug 19, 2015 7:55 AM
BJC.....Just installed new KN cone air filter, nice increase in power...Will always use KN filter, can't be beat!!!! Cleaned old filter will be used as back-up....VERY SATISFIED!!!!!!
Reviewed by Thomas R (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sierra — Aug 15, 2015 7:07 AM
As always, best filter. Was a little disappointed that it did not come pre-oiled as all my other filters have. Guess these come from a bulk pile or something or this one skipped thru the cracks as they say.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 9/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k&n filter cleaning
- aem replacement filters
- afe pro 5 r review
- airaid cold air intake how long to dry
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- acura air filter
- acura cabin air filters
- chevy impala cabin air filters
- chevy silverado air filter
- k&n air filter for toyota rav4
- side bars for trucks
- tonno cover
- trailer tow hitch