- Replaces K&N brand cold air intake filters
- Tuned specifically for K&N Series 63, 69, 77 and FIPK cold air intakes
- Get an extra filter for scheduled maintenance—while you clean one, the other’s in your vehicle
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready to install
- Packed with all the features that make K&N the World’s Greatest Air Filters
- Unrestricted airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Deep-pleated, multi-layered cotton-gauze stops engine-killing crud
- Drive up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter boasts a Million Mile Limited Warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Revive your K&N Cold Air Intake with a K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. The heart and soul of your cold air intake is the filter, and an oiled cotton-gauze K&N Filtercharger is guaranteed to restore your system to its former glory.
By reducing restrictions, K&N filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response. And while your K&N filter is busy letting the power in, it's keeping engine-killing crud out. Deep pleats and tacky oil trap the dirt—multiple media layers let the power-producing air flow right through.
Washable and reusable for life, your K&N replacement filter could be the last filter you buy. Better yet, get an extra replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning even easier. While you're cleaning one filter, the other's in the vehicle, ready run.
Designed to fit any K&N Cold Air Intake, these replacement filters also fit other brand intakes—so upgrading to the World's Best Air Filter is a snap. Best yet, your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
151 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt N (GOOSE CREEK, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Jul 31, 2016 3:18 PM
Ordered a replacement filter to use while cleaning my other filter. Works perfect. Best prices and fast free shipping. Couldn't be happier.
Reviewed by Richard S (FAIRMONT, WV) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Xterra — Jul 06, 2016 2:17 AM
Just bought the Air Flow system and looked at the cleaning instructions and went ahead and bought another plus the cleaner so when it needs to be clean I can exchange one for the other and allow proper drying time w/o loosing mobility.
Reviewed by James O (Crystal Lake, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 20, 2016 11:09 AM
The K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter was an exact fit/match, was purchased to always have a back-up/spare charged and ready for change. Great product, increases horsepower and mileage. Highly recommended, beyond worth the initial cost in return savings and performance.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- n and k air filters
- volant air filter review
- cold air intake cone
- injen replacement air filters
- kia seat covers
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- acura air filter
- air filters lexus ls 430
- 2012 honda crv k & n air filter
- toyota corolla air filter
- slotted brake kits
- best prices for truck seat covers
- best rubber floor mats suv