- Replaces K&N brand cold air intake filters
- Tuned specifically for K&N Series 63, 69, 77 and FIPK cold air intakes
- Get an extra filter for scheduled maintenance—while you clean one, the other’s in your vehicle
- Arrives pre-oiled and ready to install
- Packed with all the features that make K&N the World’s Greatest Air Filters
- Unrestricted airflow bolsters horsepower and torque
- Deep-pleated, multi-layered cotton-gauze stops engine-killing crud
- Drive up to 50,000 miles between cleanings
- Your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter boasts a Million Mile Limited Warranty
Revive your K&N Cold Air Intake with a K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter. The heart and soul of your cold air intake is the filter, and an oiled cotton-gauze K&N Filtercharger is guaranteed to restore your system to its former glory.
By reducing restrictions, K&N filters boost horsepower, torque and throttle response. And while your K&N filter is busy letting the power in, it's keeping engine-killing crud out. Deep pleats and tacky oil trap the dirt—multiple media layers let the power-producing air flow right through.
Washable and reusable for life, your K&N replacement filter could be the last filter you buy. Better yet, get an extra replacement filter to make scheduled cleaning even easier. While you're cleaning one filter, the other's in the vehicle, ready run.
Designed to fit any K&N Cold Air Intake, these replacement filters also fit other brand intakes—so upgrading to the World's Best Air Filter is a snap. Best yet, your K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter is backed by a Million Mile Limited Warranty.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters Customer Reviews
100 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles S (SANTA MONICA, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Oct 13, 2014 11:04 PM
Replaced old air intake filter on 04 tundra with this brand new one. Wasn't completely necessary, but it's nice to have a new red filter
Reviewed by Daniel P (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Sep 30, 2014 10:10 AM
I love the cold air intake on the v8. Autoanything has the best prices and I always seem to get mine next day delivery. These prices can't be beat and they are a snap to change. Excellent product and company.
Reviewed by Jeremy D (BROOKFIELD, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Durango — Sep 18, 2014 5:52 AM
Straight from the box onto my cold air intake, cannot get easier than that. It came with all its own hose clamps and went right on without an issue. It was shorter in overall length than the one I was replacing...wonder if K&N revised the part? Anyways, everything went well and my SUV is back to running strong.
K&N Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.