- Cover up your K&N filter with the unbeatable protection of the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap
- Lengthens the life of your filter especially in wet or dusty environments
- Blocks out small dirt particles from entering your filter without restricting high air flow
- Manufactured from a durable, silicone treated polyester material
- Stays firmly in place with double stitched elastic ends
- Pre-treated with a proprietary hydrophobic process
- Made to run dry—water repellant, not waterproof
- Cleans ups easily with K&N Filter Cleaner
- Comes in an array of bright colors
- Your K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap is backed by a 1-year warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Whether you're commuting on the highway or hitting up those rugged off-road trails, your K&N filter holds up against some of the harshest elements out there. However, when driving conditions are wet and dusty, you're air filter takes quite a beating. Give yourself a blanket of protection from small dirt and water particles with the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap.
Made from a durable polyester material, the K&N DryCharger contains uniform micron sized openings that guard your filter from unruly airborne specks of grime with little restriction to airflow. Plus, its silicone treated polyester wrap also limits the amount of water that reaches your air filter or flame arrestor.
The K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap stays fixed in place on your filter thanks to its double stitched elastic openings. It's also available in a variety of colors and comes backed by K&N's 1-year warranty.
K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dylan B (WILLIAMSPORT, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Durango — Apr 13, 2015 8:36 PM
This product is a must have for your new K&N filter. I've had it for a couple weeks and it is stopping the pollen and other debris from getting to the filter. Very easy to clean and put back on. I have noticed that it dropped my MPG by 0.4 but it's not that big of a deal since I gained almost 4 MPG with the K&N cold air intake. I would recommend everyone to buy this product to give your K&N filter extended life.
Reviewed by Chris C (Medina, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Apr 07, 2015 5:17 AM
My mechanic friend has one on his Harley and did a Dyno test with it on and off and it didn't change a thing for performance. It does keep out dust and water so I thought it wouldn't hurt! Works great and sounds like I don't have one on.
K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k&n cold air intake cleaning kit
- volant intake filter cover
- green air filters
- airaid water shield
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- bmw air filter
- cadillac cabin air filters
- 2010 jeep wrangler k&n air filter
- chrysler 300 cabin air filters
- acura tl air filter
- automobile car floor mats
- car mirror masks
- high flow air filter dodge ram