- Cover up your K&N filter with the unbeatable protection of the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap
- Lengthens the life of your filter especially in wet or dusty environments
- Blocks out small dirt particles from entering your filter without restricting high air flow
- Manufactured from a durable, silicone treated polyester material
- Stays firmly in place with double stitched elastic ends
- Pre-treated with a proprietary hydrophobic process
- Made to run dry—water repellant, not waterproof
- Cleans ups easily with K&N Filter Cleaner
- Comes in an array of bright colors
- Your K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap is backed by a 1-year warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Whether you're commuting on the highway or hitting up those rugged off-road trails, your K&N filter holds up against some of the harshest elements out there. However, when driving conditions are wet and dusty, you're air filter takes quite a beating. Give yourself a blanket of protection from small dirt and water particles with the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap.
Made from a durable polyester material, the K&N DryCharger contains uniform micron sized openings that guard your filter from unruly airborne specks of grime with little restriction to airflow. Plus, its silicone treated polyester wrap also limits the amount of water that reaches your air filter or flame arrestor.
The K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap stays fixed in place on your filter thanks to its double stitched elastic openings. It's also available in a variety of colors and comes backed by K&N's 1-year warranty.
K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by A (Hanna city, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2016 1:06 PM
Doesn't look like it was pictured is very tight which im sure is a good thing and i believe price is a little high for what your getting.
Reviewed by Matthew B (WARNER ROBINS, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jun 28, 2016 4:10 AM
I first purchased the K&N Air Filter System. I noticed no difference in power and gas mileage. My vehicle sounded worse than before. Then I purchased the Air Filter Wrap. Noticed that my vehicle was running a little bit better. They should highly recommend the Wrap when purchasing the Air Filter System.
Reviewed by Everes M (Queens Village, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota RAV4 — Jun 20, 2016 11:49 AM
Fits really nice and snugg.keeping my fingers crossed that it does it's job.the material looks very tough. Overall a satisfied customers
Reviewed by Joe B (ARNOLD, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Apr 21, 2016 6:53 AM
Installed a K&N Typhoon CAI on my 2016 Challenger Scat Pack. Decided to add the Air Filter Wrap as an added layer of protection from rain and to extend the time needed between cleaning and re charging. Happy with the wrap and looks good as well. My only issue is that for my vehicle the wrap did not come with the "DryCharger"Printing on the wrap and just had K&N on the body and mine was open on both ends unlike the one in the picture.
Reviewed by russell e (WEST BABYLON, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Apr 20, 2016 9:10 PM
i have to say. besides its looking better. it gives better airflow than a stocking i would definitely recommend to friends
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/28