- Cover up your K&N filter with the unbeatable protection of the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap
- Lengthens the life of your filter especially in wet or dusty environments
- Blocks out small dirt particles from entering your filter without restricting high air flow
- Manufactured from a durable, silicone treated polyester material
- Stays firmly in place with double stitched elastic ends
- Pre-treated with a proprietary hydrophobic process
- Made to run dry—water repellant, not waterproof
- Cleans ups easily with K&N Filter Cleaner
- Comes in an array of bright colors
- Your K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're commuting on the highway or hitting up those rugged off-road trails, your K&N filter holds up against some of the harshest elements out there. However, when driving conditions are wet and dusty, you're air filter takes quite a beating. Give yourself a blanket of protection from small dirt and water particles with the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap.
Made from a durable polyester material, the K&N DryCharger contains uniform micron sized openings that guard your filter from unruly airborne specks of grime with little restriction to airflow. Plus, its silicone treated polyester wrap also limits the amount of water that reaches your air filter or flame arrestor.
The K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap stays fixed in place on your filter thanks to its double stitched elastic openings. It's also available in a variety of colors and comes backed by K&N's 1-year warranty.
K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Martin T (Springfield, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Commander — Jan 08, 2015 9:09 PM
This item is as described, basically a water resistant pre-filter that is easy to install. Doesn't matter where you buy it from, they are all in the same price range and over-priced for what they are. The fact that it will have to be replaced within two years, (due to loss of water repellency if that matters to you), doesn't help. I got it for more of a pre-filter to keep stuff out of the filter pleats.
Reviewed by Jeffrey S (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Impreza — Oct 11, 2014 7:24 AM
I have a full cold air intake system, and my K&N filter is located outside the engine well in the front bumper. Living in a seasonal environment, there is a lot of wet weather. My DryCharger wrap works perfectly in this wet environment. It has worked consistently well even after running through some pretty serious puddles and heavy wet highway driving. No hydro-lock water ingestion whatsoever! I am impressed.
K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- k&n cold air intake cleaning kit
- volant intake filter cover
- green air filters
- airaid water shield
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- bmw air filter
- cadillac cabin air filters
- 2010 jeep wrangler k&n air filter
- chrysler 300 cabin air filters
- acura tl air filter
- automobile car floor mats
- car mirror masks
- high flow air filter dodge ram