- Cover up your K&N filter with the unbeatable protection of the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap
- Lengthens the life of your filter especially in wet or dusty environments
- Blocks out small dirt particles from entering your filter without restricting high air flow
- Manufactured from a durable, silicone treated polyester material
- Stays firmly in place with double stitched elastic ends
- Pre-treated with a proprietary hydrophobic process
- Made to run dry—water repellant, not waterproof
- Cleans ups easily with K&N Filter Cleaner
- Comes in an array of bright colors
- Your K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap is backed by a 1-year warranty
- How To Clean K&N Air Filter (PDF)
Whether you're commuting on the highway or hitting up those rugged off-road trails, your K&N filter holds up against some of the harshest elements out there. However, when driving conditions are wet and dusty, you're air filter takes quite a beating. Give yourself a blanket of protection from small dirt and water particles with the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap.
Made from a durable polyester material, the K&N DryCharger contains uniform micron sized openings that guard your filter from unruly airborne specks of grime with little restriction to airflow. Plus, its silicone treated polyester wrap also limits the amount of water that reaches your air filter or flame arrestor.
The K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap stays fixed in place on your filter thanks to its double stitched elastic openings. It's also available in a variety of colors and comes backed by K&N's 1-year warranty.
K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mark d (Pottstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Sep 30, 2016 2:04 AM
Goes one easy- fits nice and looks good- seems like the water repellent works, had the hood open while raining out and water beaded off of it. It is alittle overpriced tho or a small thing of material.
Reviewed by william r (PARKER, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Explorer — Aug 30, 2016 5:35 PM
Item was was good, not great. A little expensive for what you get, really it should be half the price they charge but it still does what you expect it to do
Reviewed by A (Hanna city, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jun 30, 2016 1:06 PM
Doesn't look like it was pictured is very tight which im sure is a good thing and i believe price is a little high for what your getting.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/21