- Cover up your K&N filter with the unbeatable protection of the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap
- Lengthens the life of your filter especially in wet or dusty environments
- Blocks out small dirt particles from entering your filter without restricting high air flow
- Manufactured from a durable, silicone treated polyester material
- Stays firmly in place with double stitched elastic ends
- Pre-treated with a proprietary hydrophobic process
- Made to run dry—water repellant, not waterproof
- Cleans ups easily with K&N Filter Cleaner
- Comes in an array of bright colors
- Your K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you're commuting on the highway or hitting up those rugged off-road trails, your K&N filter holds up against some of the harshest elements out there. However, when driving conditions are wet and dusty, you're air filter takes quite a beating. Give yourself a blanket of protection from small dirt and water particles with the K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap.
Made from a durable polyester material, the K&N DryCharger contains uniform micron sized openings that guard your filter from unruly airborne specks of grime with little restriction to airflow. Plus, its silicone treated polyester wrap also limits the amount of water that reaches your air filter or flame arrestor.
The K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap stays fixed in place on your filter thanks to its double stitched elastic openings. It's also available in a variety of colors and comes backed by K&N's 1-year warranty.
K&N DryCharger Air Filter Wrap Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl J (Standish, ME) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Dec 26, 2017 4:04 AM
Installed Drycharger in my 2017 Silverado with K&N cold air intake. It fits perfect and looks great. I do not notice any difference in engine sound with Drycharger installed. Used a power washer to clean my truck the other day. When I looked at intake afterwards, I could clearly see water running off Drycharger and not soaking into the filter. The product seems to work as advertised. It's a little pricey for what it is, but for me it's worth it just for the piece of mind.
Reviewed by Janice S (FAIRFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Sep 26, 2017 6:14 AM
Filter wrap dimensions were spot on. Now no worries about any water getting in from my new hood scoops. Filter will stay clean as well. No noticeable loss in flow from sound level.
Reviewed by Steffano N (Grand Portage, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Sep 06, 2017 3:17 AM
This K&N wrap adds a sharp dressed appearance to the cold air intake and it eliminates my worries about dirt and muck making its way to the filter, either from driving the messy dirt roads or overly aggressive jet spray entering the engine bay when cleaning the front wheel wells at the car wash.
Reviewed by Chris K (Arlington, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-350 — Jun 14, 2017 8:33 PM
The K&N DryCharger gives a finished look to the K&N Air filter Installation. It is a Nice Addition to the assembly.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/20