- Top off your intake with the Takeda IAF PRO DRY S Replacement Filter and say sayonara to sloppy oil forever
- Made with twin layers of randomly porous synthetic fabric for high–flow performance without a drop of oil
- Delivers up to 99.2% filtration efficiency
- Conical shape and smart pleats for maximum surface area and greater airflow
- The top, base and mounting flange are built from long–lasting polyurethane
- Simple to service—wash it with soapy water, let it air dry and you're ready to roll
- Available in a range of universal sizes to fit any Takeda intake system
- Your Takeda IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter comes with a 2–year warranty
Finding an untapped reserve of Texas Tea in your backyard is a reason to celebrate. Trying to re–oil your intake's filter, though, is enough to make you long for the simpler days of paper filters—they may have been restrictive, but you didn't have to spend an afternoon lubing 'em up and waiting for 'em to dry. For the high–flow efficiency of an oiled filter without the hair–pulling hassle, make the switch to the Takeda IAF PRO DRY S Cold Air Intake Replacement Filter.
How can the PRO DRY S perform like a cotton gauze filter without any oiled cotton? Simple—Takeda swapped out the natural fiber with manmade materials. Every Takeda PRO DRY S Filter is packed with two layers of randomly porous synthetic fabric housed between a durable polyurethane top and base. Not only do they strip away 99.2% of engine–clogging pollutants, but they also allow air to flow through virtually unrestricted. And that's a recipe for hair–raising horsepower, torque and throttle response.
If you can do the dishes, you can service your Takeda IAF PRO DRY S. When it gets dirty, a little soapy water is all you need to scrub away the built–up scum. And, after it dries out, it performs like a brand–new filter, so you never have to buy another replacement again. Better still, Takeda covers your PRO DRY S Filter with a 2–year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/14 - 10/16
There are no customer reviews for this product
- takeda filters
- replacement filter for k&n cold air intake
- aem air filter replacement
- airaid cold air intake how long to dry
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- honda cabin air filters
- acura air filter
- scion tc 2011 injen air filter
- honda civic cabin air filters
- 2013 gmc sierra custom air filter
- bed caps for pickups
- bull bar grille guard
- custom car covers san diego