- The PowerCore® is designed to replace the aftermarket air filter in most popular cold air intake systems
- Volant scraps pleated cotton-gauze for this revolutionary straight-through fluted design
- Hundreds of fluted layers trap 99.97% of the damaging particles trying to kill your engine
- While trapping more dirt, the PowerCore® lets your engine breathe all the power-producing air it can handle
- Compared to typical pleated filters, the PowerCore® restricts 50 times more dust while delivering vast improvements to engine efficiency
- The oil-free media means your PowerCore® stays maintenance free for up to 150,000 miles
- The rugged design makes your PowerCore® filter impervious to water
- Designed to replace the filter in most Volant, K&N, AEM and Airaid cold air intake systems
- Volant backs your HV Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters with Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology with a 4-year or 100,000-mile warranty—whichever comes first
The verdict is in; cotton-gauze is for bandages—not air filters. 30 years ago cotton-gauze was the only way to make a performance filter, but that was 30 years ago. So, why do the leading brands still rely on ancient methods? No one knows, but leave it to Volant HV Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters with Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology to launch the performance air filter into the 21st century.
By using advanced Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology, Volant packs hundreds of staggered flutes into one rugged filter design. The flutes trap dirt at the surface instead of letting it clog up in the pleats like old-time filters. The PowerCore® allows more power-rich air and less engine-killing crud into your motor. And, your PowerCore® filter requires zero maintenance for the next 150,000 miles!
Already have a cold air intake? No problem, the PowerCore® fits most popular aftermarket systems. So, you can upgrade your K&N, Airaid or AEM intake to the unsurpassed performance and protection of the PowerCore®. Best yet, your PowerCore® Filter is backed by Volant's 4-year, 100,000-mile free replacement warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant HV Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters with Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas W (Damon, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2017 10:24 AM
This is my second Volant replacement filter and I have been very pleased with there performance and longevity. I will continue to purchase this product as long as it is available for my applications.
Reviewed by Phillip T (HAROLD, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2017 11:13 PM
It was a little more than I wanted to pay for a filter and it was a tight squeeze getting the old one out and putting the new one in. Other than that I'm still happy with my kit... I went a little over the 100k and didn't believe the dirt that came out of the old filter... could tell a difference right after I replaced it... will not go over the 100k again.
Reviewed by Ricky W (Haubstadt, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 26, 2017 7:34 PM
I love not having to replace my air filter for 100,000 miles. Product arrived quickly and as described. Cheapest I could find online for a replacement filter.
Reviewed by Ron H (Minneapolis, MN) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Oct 28, 2016 5:42 AM
When you don't have the time to clean and oil a million mile filter pick up a new one. These filters are great, seal up super tight too so no unfiltered air to the engine!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23