- The PowerCore® is designed to replace the aftermarket air filter in most popular cold air intake systems
- Volant scraps pleated cotton-gauze for this revolutionary straight-through fluted design
- Hundreds of fluted layers trap 99.97% of the damaging particles trying to kill your engine
- While trapping more dirt, the PowerCore® lets your engine breathe all the power-producing air it can handle
- Compared to typical pleated filters, the PowerCore® restricts 50 times more dust while delivering vast improvements to engine efficiency
- The oil-free media means your PowerCore® stays maintenance free for up to 150,000 miles
- The rugged design makes your PowerCore® filter impervious to water
- Designed to replace the filter in most Volant, K&N, AEM and Airaid cold air intake systems
- Volant backs your HV Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters with Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology with a 4-year or 100,000-mile warranty—whichever comes first
The verdict is in; cotton-gauze is for bandages—not air filters. 30 years ago cotton-gauze was the only way to make a performance filter, but that was 30 years ago. So, why do the leading brands still rely on ancient methods? No one knows, but leave it to Volant HV Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters with Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology to launch the performance air filter into the 21st century.
By using advanced Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology, Volant packs hundreds of staggered flutes into one rugged filter design. The flutes trap dirt at the surface instead of letting it clog up in the pleats like old-time filters. The PowerCore® allows more power-rich air and less engine-killing crud into your motor. And, your PowerCore® filter requires zero maintenance for the next 150,000 miles!
Already have a cold air intake? No problem, the PowerCore® fits most popular aftermarket systems. So, you can upgrade your K&N, Airaid or AEM intake to the unsurpassed performance and protection of the PowerCore®. Best yet, your PowerCore® Filter is backed by Volant's 4-year, 100,000-mile free replacement warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant HV Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters with Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony T (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Oct 19, 2014 5:04 AM
I received my Power Core filter and tried to install it on my Volant Duramax intake system and discovered that the flange was not six inches as described. I had to grind material off the intake tube with a die grinder to make this new filter fit this system.
Reviewed by Jerome S (SALEM, OR) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Jul 08, 2014 9:08 AM
The filter is an excellent product, but it did not fit as well as the original Power Core filter in my Volant filter box. Had to raise the box cover by 3/4 ".
Reviewed by Paul C (BELLEMONT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Yukon — Jun 10, 2014 12:16 PM
I had 75k on my old Volant filter and my average MPG was 17.4. Since installing the new one (3 tanks of gas) I have been getting 18.2.
Reviewed by James R (Natick, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 06, 2013 4:15 AM
I was told it replaced the Volant filter but It didn't fit the box? 1/4 inch. space all around need some kind of spacer to go around the tube. very exspensive filter. why Autoanything told me It works with Volant I'll never know?
Reviewed by Scott H (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Xterra — Apr 19, 2013 12:12 PM
AWESOME SOUND AND PERFORMANCE!!! -HOWEVER- Don't use these on Nissan Xterra's. Volant technical service told me that these provide TOO MUCH flow for the Xterra. My engine kept throwing PO171 Codes (Bank 1 Lean). I confirmed that my system had no leaks with my mechanic ($100 out of my pocket). Had to return it. AutoAnything gave a full refund thanks. Do yourself a favor and check with Volant first to ensure your vehicle can handle a PowerCore. They may breathe too good.
Volant HV Cold Air Intake Replacement Filters with Donaldson PowerCore® Filtration Technology
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- volant replacement filter
- aem air filter replacement
- afe replacement pro dry air filters
- cold air intake replacement filter
- ford air filter
- jaguar cabin air filters
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- 2011 mustang k&n air filter free shipping
- buick le sabre cabin air filters
- tundra air filter
- truck bed tool boxes
- truck chips
- truck hitches