- Restore your Volant Cold Air Intake System to new with a Volant Replacement Air Filter
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit into the intake kit on your year, make and model
- Brings back the high-octane power your Volant CAI was packing when you first bolted it into place
- The superior air flow means greater horsepower, massive torque and even better fuel efficiency
- Gasoline engines perform better with 4 layers of quality cotton-gauze while diesels demand 8 layers
- Installation is fast and easy—just detach your old Volant Air Filter and pop the new one into place
- Your Volant Replacement Air Filter is backed by a 1-year warranty
Over time, any air filter can start to show its age. Maybe you see a small tear in the gauze, or the road sludge has permanently stained its once sterling finish. Have no fear-the Volant Replacement Air Filter is here. Simply swap out the veteran filter from your Volant Cold Air Intake with a brand new one, and you're ready to roll.
Volant's crack team of designers poured their years of experience and expertise into the blueprints for your Air Filter. After extensive tests and plenty of late nights around their dyno, they had made a breakthrough. They tailored the layers of cotton-gauze for each engine type: 4 layers for gasoline and 8 for diesel. This calculated grouping delivers maximum horsepower, torque and fuel efficiency.
Better than rejuvenation, this Volant Air Filter is a complete replacement. No fiddling with messy cleaners or sloppy oil applicators. Just pop it in, sit back, and brace yourself for pure white-knuckled enjoyment.
Volant Replacement Air Filters Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jason r (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Mar 19, 2013 4:35 AM
Great product, easy to install. For diesel's this is a must have. Auto anything was great. The ordering was easy and my volant air cleaner came in 5 days. I will be ordering more parts in the future with auto anything.
Reviewed by Michael J W (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Mar 15, 2013 5:08 AM
I had to replace my old volante filter because the previous owner had just shoved and pushed the filter into the cold air intake until it was mutilated. Needed it badly. Will buy again if necessary.... Michael W
Reviewed by Samuel R. W (Clarkston, MI) — Jul 26, 2011 8:15 PM
My initial Volant filter lasted 250,000 miles through all kinds of weather and elements. From the winters in Northern Canada to the summers in America's desert Southwest. MPG gains noticable from the initial install. I would highly recommend this product to anyone.
Reviewed by Benjamin F (Caldwell, ID) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — May 24, 2011 9:34 PM
My first replacement filter install. The filter was a little difficult to install because of the small size of the Volant filter box. Definitly not the fault of the filter. The filter makes good horsepower and the fuel economy in my '73 Ford F-250SD with the 7.3 diesel went from 19mpg to 23mpg at 60mph. I highly reccommend Volant filters however the price of the filter could be a little less expensive. All said and done I rate it a ten!
Volant Replacement Air Filters
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 2/03 - 2/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- volant air filter
- aem intake replacement filter
- airaid cold air intake how long to dry
- replacement cold air intake filter
- subaru air filter
- hyundai cabin air filters
- 2011 chevy duramax air filter
- kn for honda ridgeline
- buick century cabin air filters
- dodge journey air filter
- factory floor mats
- leather wrap steering wheel cover
- suv rubber cargo mats