- The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer increases low to mid-range torque and horsepower and improves fuel economy
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Innovative bore design smoothes out and speeds up airflow without creating an annoying whistle
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Complete with all necessary gaskets and hardware
- Your Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Send your combustion chamber a performance-enhancing air charge without all the noise. Many throttle body spacers on the market are plagued by loud hissing and whistling. Thanks to the intrepid tuners at JET Performance, their innovative bore design eliminates unwanted sound, while still causing incoming airflow to smooth out and speed up. The result is an optimized mixture of air and fuel that gives you gains in the mid-range power band and even increases your fuel economy.
The JET Performance Power-Flow is designed for your specific vehicle and machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer takes just minutes to install with no drilling or cutting.
- The Power-Flow TBI Spacer is not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake. Designed for use with the factory intake only.
- Disclaimer: Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacers are not CARB approved. Please check your local emissions laws and ordinances before ordering.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Customer Reviews
285 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Angel P (bronx, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 28, 2015 5:48 AM
If your handy with tools, shouldn't be a problem I was done in 45 min, I notice the difference in throttle respond & gas mileage quickly I'm very impressed didn't think the Tbi would make a difference thanx
Reviewed by Jacob N (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 12, 2015 8:54 PM
Easy install went like it should. Just have to make the engine cover fit back on because the holes for the cover would not line back up. Gas milage did not change. I need notice a faster throttle response. But that was about it.
Reviewed by Evan B (PITTSFIELD, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Oct 16, 2014 6:52 AM
i am satisfied with my product and how easy it was to install. only took about 10-15 minutes to complete. the only problem i have is the service of receiving the right part and the amount of time it took to get the part but other than that no problems
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- afe throttle body spacer
- airaid throttle body spacer reviews
- helix power tower
- jeep cold air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- chevy silverado leveling kit
- cold air intake for toyota tacoma
- cold air intake ford f150
- automotive led headlights
- bicycle rack for car
- step rails for trucks