- The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer increases low to mid-range torque and horsepower and improves fuel economy
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Innovative bore design smoothes out and speeds up airflow without creating an annoying whistle
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Complete with all necessary gaskets and hardware
- Your Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Send your combustion chamber a performance-enhancing air charge without all the noise. Many throttle body spacers on the market are plagued by loud hissing and whistling. Thanks to the intrepid tuners at JET Performance, their innovative bore design eliminates unwanted sound, while still causing incoming airflow to smooth out and speed up. The result is an optimized mixture of air and fuel that gives you gains in the mid-range power band and even increases your fuel economy.
The JET Performance Power-Flow is designed for your specific vehicle and machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer takes just minutes to install with no drilling or cutting.
- The Power-Flow TBI Spacer is not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake. Designed for use with the factory intake only.
- Disclaimer: Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacers are not CARB approved. Please check your local emissions laws and ordinances before ordering.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Customer Reviews
289 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory Z (Herndon, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler Aspen — Wednesday at 5:35 AM
Very disappointed in the quality and performance. The spacer is a tad too large and the holes are not quite the same size as my throttle body. Needed a rubber mallet to get everything to work! Once on, although Jet says it doesn't whistle like the competitors, it sure as heck does! Very annoying and like I said, no apparent gain in performance or mileage. Save your money on this one!
Reviewed by Brian S (Bremerton, WA) — Tuesday at 12:41 PM
I have a 2011 Chevy Silverado Z71 and this works awesome with a K&N air cool intake. I can definetly feel, hear and tell a difference in the HP and torque. Just not in the gas mileage
Reviewed by Donald K (Huffman, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2015 7:00 PM
Made no difference in gas mileage or performance that I can tell,but I'm a big believer in a lot of little things make the difference.Also people noted it looks cool under the hood, BS can't see it after you put the cover back on.
Reviewed by Roger C (Central Lake, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Mar 26, 2015 3:46 AM
when driving after that shortwish they had better directions is my only complaint--remember to install with the nmber on the unit and spacer facing down to the throttle body--I noticed right away the lower rpm to do the same speed limit--which means better mpg--also when I did step on it I did feel a seat of the pants improvement in pickup of speed, it arrived fairly quickly and in good condition--like the color under the hood better as the blue is a good change from other parts being so drab ,
Reviewed by Angel P (bronx, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 28, 2015 5:48 AM
If your handy with tools, shouldn't be a problem I was done in 45 min, I notice the difference in throttle respond & gas mileage quickly I'm very impressed didn't think the Tbi would make a difference thanx
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- afe throttle body spacer
- airaid throttle body spacer reviews
- helix power tower
- jeep cold air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- chevy silverado leveling kit
- cold air intake for toyota tacoma
- cold air intake ford f150
- automotive led headlights
- bicycle rack for car
- step rails for trucks