- The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer increases low to mid-range torque and horsepower and improves fuel economy
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Innovative bore design smoothes out and speeds up airflow without creating an annoying whistle
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Complete with all necessary gaskets and hardware
- Your Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Send your combustion chamber a performance-enhancing air charge without all the noise. Many throttle body spacers on the market are plagued by loud hissing and whistling. Thanks to the intrepid tuners at JET Performance, their innovative bore design eliminates unwanted sound, while still causing incoming airflow to smooth out and speed up. The result is an optimized mixture of air and fuel that gives you gains in the mid-range power band and even increases your fuel economy.
The JET Performance Power-Flow is designed for your specific vehicle and machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer takes just minutes to install with no drilling or cutting.
- The Power-Flow TBI Spacer is not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake. Designed for use with the factory intake only.
- Disclaimer: Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacers are not CARB approved. Please check your local emissions laws and ordinances before ordering.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Customer Reviews
313 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (Duncan, SC) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Dakota — Jul 03, 2017 9:37 PM
This was originally purchased for fuel mileage increase, but it also has amazing throttle response
Reviewed by Charles B (PARK HILLS, MO) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 2500 — May 31, 2017 9:11 PM
I think it working extra power and my mileage went up 1.5 miles per gallon
Reviewed by Dan W (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — May 03, 2017 8:22 AM
Installation was easy although surprisingly tight considering it only added maybe a half inch to the intake line. Am not sure this simple "mod" will improve HP but the prospect of possible (minimal) gas mileage improvement is promising and the concept of "spinning" intake air for better mixture and burn sounds possible
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?