- The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer increases low to mid-range torque and horsepower and improves fuel economy
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Innovative bore design smoothes out and speeds up airflow without creating an annoying whistle
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Complete with all necessary gaskets and hardware
- Your Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Send your combustion chamber a performance-enhancing air charge without all the noise. Many throttle body spacers on the market are plagued by loud hissing and whistling. Thanks to the intrepid tuners at JET Performance, their innovative bore design eliminates unwanted sound, while still causing incoming airflow to smooth out and speed up. The result is an optimized mixture of air and fuel that gives you gains in the mid-range power band and even increases your fuel economy.
The JET Performance Power-Flow is designed for your specific vehicle and machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer takes just minutes to install with no drilling or cutting.
- The Power-Flow TBI Spacer is not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake. Designed for use with the factory intake only.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Customer Reviews
324 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl J (HAMBURG, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 16, 2018 8:37 PM
Although I haven't noticed anything different in gas or fuel mileage they did install pretty easily
Reviewed by Alan R (KINGSVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chrysler 300 — Apr 03, 2018 4:44 PM
I was really anxious to receive the jet throttle body spacer it was pretty simple to install but when I put everything together and turned in my car it made a loud whistle so I took it off and put it back on and started my car once again I didn't see any difference in performance.
Reviewed by Gary W (GLENDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Xterra — Mar 28, 2018 9:11 PM
Top quality product, beautiful finish and design. Installed in my 09 Xterra with a Jet MAS and Volant Intake and im in beast mode. Recommended!!
Reviewed by Candice J (LOVELAND, CO) — Feb 27, 2018 1:23 PM
My item was shipped out fast. When I got it, it was wrapped great. The product also did as advertised. Very impressive!
Reviewed by Charles B (Ocala, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 05, 2017 4:05 AM
Very easy to install. Did not say which side up but assumed the sticker are to be read upright. Noticeable crisper throttle response. Some light gain in acceleration and holds cruise speed easier in OD now. Good product and recommend.
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?