- The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer increases low to mid-range torque and horsepower and improves fuel economy
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Innovative bore design smoothes out and speeds up airflow without creating an annoying whistle
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Complete with all necessary gaskets and hardware
- Your Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Send your combustion chamber a performance-enhancing air charge without all the noise. Many throttle body spacers on the market are plagued by loud hissing and whistling. Thanks to the intrepid tuners at JET Performance, their innovative bore design eliminates unwanted sound, while still causing incoming airflow to smooth out and speed up. The result is an optimized mixture of air and fuel that gives you gains in the mid-range power band and even increases your fuel economy.
The JET Performance Power-Flow is designed for your specific vehicle and machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer takes just minutes to install with no drilling or cutting.
- The Power-Flow TBI Spacer is not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake. Designed for use with the factory intake only.
- Disclaimer: Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacers are not CARB approved. Please check your local emissions laws and ordinances before ordering.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Customer Reviews
281 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Evan B (PITTSFIELD, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Oct 16, 2014 6:52 AM
i am satisfied with my product and how easy it was to install. only took about 10-15 minutes to complete. the only problem i have is the service of receiving the right part and the amount of time it took to get the part but other than that no problems
Reviewed by Brian H (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Avalanche — Jul 25, 2014 8:57 AM
Good Fit easy to install, would be nice if they labeled the flow direction. Seems to perform ok for towing tune with Supertuner, No mileage test yet. No whisle noise. I am hoping for some torque gains.
Reviewed by William H (Concord, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Nissan Xterra — Apr 29, 2014 11:23 PM
I had a throttle body spacer from another company that was more expensive and the whistle was terrible but the fuel mileage gain was worth it. This Jet TBS doesn't have an obnoxious whistle and the performance is a bit better plus it's cheaper than most. In my opinion if you are looking for easy fuel mileage and a quick install, this is it.
Reviewed by Lamberto S (LAREDO, TX) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-150 — Apr 09, 2014 10:12 AM
This TBS IS very easy to install, only took 15 minutes and it gave more power to mi F-150
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- afe throttle body spacer
- airaid throttle body spacer reviews
- helix power tower
- jeep cold air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- chevy silverado leveling kit
- cold air intake for toyota tacoma
- cold air intake ford f150
- automotive led headlights
- bicycle rack for car
- step rails for trucks