- The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer increases low to mid-range torque and horsepower and improves fuel economy
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Innovative bore design smoothes out and speeds up airflow without creating an annoying whistle
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Complete with all necessary gaskets and hardware
- Your Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Send your combustion chamber a performance-enhancing air charge without all the noise. Many throttle body spacers on the market are plagued by loud hissing and whistling. Thanks to the intrepid tuners at JET Performance, their innovative bore design eliminates unwanted sound, while still causing incoming airflow to smooth out and speed up. The result is an optimized mixture of air and fuel that gives you gains in the mid-range power band and even increases your fuel economy.
The JET Performance Power-Flow is designed for your specific vehicle and machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer takes just minutes to install with no drilling or cutting.
- The Power-Flow TBI Spacer is not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake. Designed for use with the factory intake only.
- Disclaimer: Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacers are not CARB approved. Please check your local emissions laws and ordinances before ordering.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Customer Reviews
291 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dustin K (MIDDLETOWN, DE) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — May 15, 2015 3:12 PM
easy to install throttle response was noticable shipped fast and arrived quick
Reviewed by trever m (ORLANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 09, 2015 12:23 AM
Doesn't get much more bolt on then this. Although for my model getting the fuel line bracket off the bell housing isn't as easy ad they make it sound
Reviewed by Gregory Z (Herndon, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler Aspen — Apr 29, 2015 5:35 AM
Very disappointed in the quality and performance. The spacer is a tad too large and the holes are not quite the same size as my throttle body. Needed a rubber mallet to get everything to work! Once on, although Jet says it doesn't whistle like the competitors, it sure as heck does! Very annoying and like I said, no apparent gain in performance or mileage. Save your money on this one!
Reviewed by Brian S (Bremerton, WA) — Apr 28, 2015 12:41 PM
I have a 2011 Chevy Silverado Z71 and this works awesome with a K&N air cool intake. I can definetly feel, hear and tell a difference in the HP and torque. Just not in the gas mileage
Reviewed by Donald K (Huffman, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 29, 2015 7:00 PM
Made no difference in gas mileage or performance that I can tell,but I'm a big believer in a lot of little things make the difference.Also people noted it looks cool under the hood, BS can't see it after you put the cover back on.
- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- afe throttle body spacer
- airaid throttle body spacer reviews
- helix power tower
- jeep cold air intake
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- chevy silverado leveling kit
- cold air intake for toyota tacoma
- cold air intake ford f150
- automotive led headlights
- bicycle rack for car
- step rails for trucks