- The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer increases low to mid-range torque and horsepower and improves fuel economy
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Innovative bore design smoothes out and speeds up airflow without creating an annoying whistle
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Complete with all necessary gaskets and hardware
- Your Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Send your combustion chamber a performance-enhancing air charge without all the noise. Many throttle body spacers on the market are plagued by loud hissing and whistling. Thanks to the intrepid tuners at JET Performance, their innovative bore design eliminates unwanted sound, while still causing incoming airflow to smooth out and speed up. The result is an optimized mixture of air and fuel that gives you gains in the mid-range power band and even increases your fuel economy.
The JET Performance Power-Flow is designed for your specific vehicle and machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer takes just minutes to install with no drilling or cutting.
- The Power-Flow TBI Spacer is not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake. Designed for use with the factory intake only.
- Disclaimer: Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacers are not CARB approved. Please check your local emissions laws and ordinances before ordering.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Customer Reviews
302 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by AMADO C (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Bronco — Jun 22, 2016 8:29 AM
part looks really good under hood but do not know if it really helps with perfomance.
Reviewed by Karl H (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — May 25, 2016 2:58 PM
This product made a difference to n both response and mileage in f150 5.0.If you are looking a quality product and easy install Jet will do the trick.
Reviewed by Gordon G (NORTH AUGUSTA, SC) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-150 — May 06, 2016 12:35 AM
Noticed immediate increase in acceleration & power. Improved installation instructions would be a plus in reattaching fuel linkage. Very satisfied with my purchase.
Reviewed by Skyler C (NORWOOD, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Frontier — Mar 19, 2016 7:58 PM
Nice spacer, I have it on an 03 frontier v6 4x4. Wasn't super easy to install. Other models might be easier. But it sounds good, looks good, feels good. Haven't noticed mpg yet.
Reviewed by Stuart R (Amarillo, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Feb 16, 2016 5:17 AM
I got this spacer and thought it was a little thin compared to the ones I'm used to seeing then realized there a pulley in the way that's why it's thin overall throttle response is good combined this with a k&n Cai and you can really feel the difference can't tell about mpg or added horsepower but you can definitely feel the difference also have axle back Flowmaster.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code JET20
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- afe throttle body spacer
- airaid throttle body spacer reviews
- helix power tower
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- bmw cold air intake
- dodge ram throttle body spacer
- f150 intake
- best cold air intake for silverado
- car trailer hitches
- performance tuner
- rain deflectors for car windows