- The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer increases low to mid-range torque and horsepower and improves fuel economy
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model
- Innovative bore design smoothes out and speeds up airflow without creating an annoying whistle
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Complete with all necessary gaskets and hardware
- Your Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer is backed by a 1-year warranty
Send your combustion chamber a performance-enhancing air charge without all the noise. Many throttle body spacers on the market are plagued by loud hissing and whistling. Thanks to the intrepid tuners at JET Performance, their innovative bore design eliminates unwanted sound, while still causing incoming airflow to smooth out and speed up. The result is an optimized mixture of air and fuel that gives you gains in the mid-range power band and even increases your fuel economy.
The JET Performance Power-Flow is designed for your specific vehicle and machined from aircraft-grade aluminum. The Power-Flow Throttle Body Spacer takes just minutes to install with no drilling or cutting.
- The Power-Flow TBI Spacer is not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake. Designed for use with the factory intake only.
- Disclaimer: Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacers are not CARB approved. Please check your local emissions laws and ordinances before ordering.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow TBI Spacer Customer Reviews
296 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph S (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) — Nov 13, 2015 3:33 PM
Fits with k&n cai. Can't even see it. Added .1 more mpg. Better pull in lower range. Not sure but sometimes deeper whistle than just the k&n.
Reviewed by michael s (paris, MS) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Oct 20, 2015 11:30 PM
Works as expected. A little more pep off the line and on the go. Not sure on the gas mileage increase if any. I don't have a way to really measure it bit I'm overall satisfied with it. Looks nice, easy to install, and made with quality.
Reviewed by Russell L (Lexington, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Oct 15, 2015 4:02 PM
It does work. Mpg+1 Better throttle response. Jet sent wrong gasket. 4to 6 weeks for correct one. Used exacto knife.Instructions need work.Jet tech support worse than instructions.
Reviewed by Rob A (Burnsville, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Aug 07, 2015 12:47 PM
10 min install. Don't have to disconect cables. Good quality. More power and 2 mpg
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- afe throttle body spacer
- airaid throttle body spacer reviews
- helix power tower
- ford cold air intake systems
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- bmw cold air intake
- dodge ram throttle body spacer
- f150 intake
- best cold air intake for silverado
- car trailer hitches
- performance tuner
- rain deflectors for car windows