- The JET Performance Power-Flow increases airflow up to 45%
- Made by flashing a fit-tested factory-original sensor with advanced programming
- Increases fuel economy, low-end torque and horsepower
- Installs in minutes with no drilling or cutting
- Your JET Performance Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor is backed by a 1-year warranty
Replace your limited factory MAF with a smarter unit. The Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor by Jet Performance increases airflow by up to 45% and communicates the increase with the engine's computer to give you instant gains in low-end torque and horsepower.
Made from the factory original sensor with advanced programming flashed in, The Power-Flow is fully compatible with your ride. Because it's a reprogrammed stock unit, it works with factory electronics and the original settings, and it fits like OEM. But, the Power-Flo does its best work with mods like performance chips or modules, exhausts and air intake kits.
Best yet, the Power-Flo mass airflow sensor bolts or clamps-on in less than 15 minutes with simple hand tools. And, yours is backed by a 1-year warranty from Jet.
- These MAF units are not compatible with oiled-type filters.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Jet Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor Customer Reviews
341 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan A (LULA, GA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jun 06, 2015 8:34 PM
Oder on 5/20 received in two hooked up didn't work had to pay $15 dollars to ship back. Two weeks later I got a new one just now installed it's working no check engine light seems same as the factory one not even worth it
Reviewed by Steven B (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — May 22, 2015 9:18 AM
I was able to tell a difference during part throttle applications. I have 37 inch tires so some is better than none.
Reviewed by Edilma C (Fairfax, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti G35 — May 15, 2015 8:37 PM
Item fit perfectly and was easy to install. No check engine light problems after the install. Seems like the car has a little more push of the line.
- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- aem intake with jet maf sensor
- bbk mass air meter
- aem brute force
- mass air flow sensor
- ford cold air intake
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- toyota air intakes
- honda accord cold air intake
- nissan titan floor mats
- 350z cold air intake
- fender flares for trucks
- rain shields for car windows
- truck steps and running boards