- The AEM Cold Air Intake System draws-in the coolest possible air for maximum sport compact performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Cold Air Intakes draw low-temp air from the wheel well with one of AEM's innovative Dryflow Filters
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes provide the smoothest possible airflow
- Includes a washable, reusable AEM performance air filter
- Available in your choice of flashy finishes, depending on your vehicle
- AEM Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Installs easy in less than 90 minutes with the full soft-mount hardware kit and comprehensive instructions
- Your AEM Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get your intake system running cool as can be with the AEM Cold Air Intake. Thanks to a custom design that locates the filter outside the engine compartment, AEM Cold Air Intakes rush cooler air straight into your sport compact like no other intake setup can.
The AEM Cold Air Intake starts with innovative AEM Dryflow filter technology, feeding faster, cooler air through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe. That intake pipe is a stunner, too-most AEM Cold Air Intakes come with your choice of flashy finishes.
Thanks to detailed instructions and AEM's soft-mount hardware kit, installing the AEM Cold Air Intake is a breeze. All you need are standard tools and about an hour to start feeling the extra horsepower and torque. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty. Order today, and have the coolest-running, coolest-looking sport compact on the block.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
542 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pedro I (LEWISVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Wednesday at 5:01 AM
Good looking filter but I have to disconnect my battery every 30 miles in order to clear my dashboard
Reviewed by tim s (bullhead city, AZ) Reviewed for a 2009 Mini Cooper — May 09, 2017 8:55 PM
Very complete kit and easy to install. This is the air intake system that Mini Cooper should have designed from the factory
Reviewed by Jerry S (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Impreza — May 04, 2017 6:22 AM
At first i had hard time taking stock out, it took me a little time but i got it bc it was my first time doing it..it all work out
Reviewed by Corey G (INDEPENDENCE, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 17, 2017 8:33 PM
Got it nice and fast. Setting the intake up was easy but the removal of the stock air intake was a little tricky and taking the air box off wasn't effectively described in the directions. Once I got it on though and started up my car I got a huge smile on my face. Sounded absolutely fantastic when accelerating through the gears. Definitely worth the money.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?