- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant with Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology Air Filters available for select vehicles
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Your Volant Cold Air Intake is covered by a 1-year warranty
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1823 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Juan G (Aurora, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 6:58 PM
I installed this VOLANT ACI one month ago, I love the sound, it was easy to install. I have not noticed any difference in mpg of anything I might've lost a mile but I think that is normal to begin with.
Reviewed by Rhonnie T (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Frontier — Monday at 5:53 PM
My system was delivered on time and all the parts was included. Installation took much longer than I expected because the two holes in the bottom of the Volant filter box had to be modified to get them to aliened with the mounting hole on the vehicle. Instructions erroneously state the vehicle horn should be mounted to the filter box. That's not the case. Pros: Easy installation, I noticed a 2 miles per gallon increase driving on the freeway (65-70mph). Cons: Filter box not fully enclosed.
Reviewed by James W (Winnsboro, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe — Sep 17, 2016 7:44 PM
Great product. Exceeded expectations on quality, power, performance, sound and ease of installation.
Reviewed by Christopher B (BUTTE, MT) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Sequoia — Sep 15, 2016 9:20 PM
Removed throttle body spacer and metal tube CAI to install the Volant. Huge difference in sound and power. Install was straight forward. Very pleased with the product.
Reviewed by Gary B (Winner, SD) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Trailblazer — Sep 14, 2016 9:25 PM
This is my second Volant intake, and I will keep buying them! There was a noticeable increase in intake noise from half to full throttle, which is normal and sounds great. The fit is a little tight. I actually had to rotate the filter bellow so that it would fit in the air box. Other than that, it fit great. I did add a tuner after the intake and it really woke up the engine.
- 2006 nissan titan volant cold air intake snorkel
- afe cold air intake
- spectre cold air intake
- volant scoop
- bmw cold air intake
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- nissan titan cold air intake
- dodge ram cold air intake
- f150 cold air intake
- car chrome accessories
- cheap truck tool boxes
- black license plate frame