- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant with Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology Air Filters available for select vehicles
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Your Volant Cold Air Intake is covered by a 1-year warranty
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1925 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce G (Raceland, LA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2017 3:04 AM
Quality product, instructions could have been better, customer service was #1.
Reviewed by Brandon m (NEWARK, DE) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sep 07, 2017 10:23 PM
Was a little expensive and the figment had to be tweaked a little bit to have the hood close but other that that it's a good system.
Reviewed by Caleb T (Olympia, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Frontier — Sep 05, 2017 8:46 AM
Looks good, sounds great, noticed an increase in performance immediately. Installed fairly easy. Had to forfeit my Nissan cover because it woykdnt for back after install. I don't like how it has another home for an intake hose but the hose is not available from volant. Either have to make one or leave it open.
Reviewed by Peter G (Orchard Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Sep 03, 2017 5:53 PM
install took a little longer and a little more difficult than explained but all went well,,,sounds goo an gained a some fuel miles