Volant Cold Air Intakes
- Ships Between 6/08 - 6/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant with Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology Air Filters available for select vehicles
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Your Volant Cold Air Intake is covered by a 1-year warranty
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1635 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex M (Victor, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Frontier — Monday at 5:16 AM
Sounds good once past 3500 rpms and more of a rumble at lower rpms. Seems to be getting some gains in mph and hp, no real tests though. Pain in the ass to get the airbox to sit right in my truck, hardware did not fit.
Reviewed by Matthew R (North Falmouth, MA) — May 28, 2015 4:05 AM
Volant intakes are the best. I recently installed one on my 2013 Tacoma. It looks great and performs even better.
Reviewed by Matthew G (EAST PEORIA, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 22, 2015 8:03 PM
I have been using the intake for about a month now and I can tell the difference in horsepower and I gained 3 mpg
Reviewed by Matt D (WASILLA, AK) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — May 20, 2015 10:06 PM
Looks good. Makes engine louder, but sounds good. Possible power increase. Noticed anywhere from .5 mpg to 1 mpg increase not towing. No mileage change towing. Unfortunately the lid doesn't seal to the unit very well. The end doesn't seal to the hole in the fender, there is a wire bundle that prevents it from getting low enough. Nothing keeps it in position like the factory airbox had. It's good, but i expected better for this price and find myself wishing i had opted for the afe instead.
Reviewed by Lawrence B (BEAUMONT, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — May 07, 2015 4:45 AM
There could have been a litter more information on the installation of the replacement coolant tank and bracket. The installation took about an hour. I had recently added dual exhaust to my 2011 F150 Eco Boost truck with very litter back pressure in the muffler's. There was still was something missing. The Volant Cold Air Intake Box was the fix for the Eco Boost Twin Turbo's. Big Blue is on the loose with just a touch of the gas pedal.