- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant with Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology Air Filters available for select vehicles
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Your Volant Cold Air Intake is covered by a 1-year warranty
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1785 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BARRY B (Mount Lookout, WV) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — May 22, 2016 11:05 AM
Easy install. I like how it sounds and seems to have improved my mpg's. I would recommend this product to everyone. Quality is great, little pricey. Overall satisfied.
Reviewed by Gualdalupe P (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 18, 2016 8:35 PM
I am truly happy with my new Volant cold air intake. Was a little difficult installing it. But it was worth the trouble. It does give me more power and gas milage. Love the sound. I do recommend this product.
Reviewed by Ryan L (GRAND JUNCTION, CO) — May 08, 2016 11:32 PM
Have had it in for two weeks and am unhappy with performance and enconomy probably going to see if I can return it
- 2006 nissan titan volant cold air intake snorkel
- afe cold air intake
- spectre cold air intake
- volant scoop
- bmw cold air intake
- jeep air intake
- jeep cold air intake
- nissan titan cold air intake
- dodge ram cold air intake
- f150 cold air intake
- car chrome accessories
- cheap truck tool boxes
- black license plate frame