Volant Cold Air Intakes
- Ships Between 3/13 - 3/17
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant with Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology Air Filters available for select vehicles
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Your Volant Cold Air Intake is covered by a 1-year warranty
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1615 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel G (Garden Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Tuesday at 7:47 PM
I changed my intake to this Volant & paired it up with a flowmaster exhaust Pros: Looks great, you feel the difference in torque, drives smoother, Waiting to see if my gas mileage gets better Cons: Sleeve doesn't fit well on throttle body. You have to reeeaaalllly work it. the clamps they send you do not fit. I had to use the stock ones I had. they don't supply you with clamps for the small hose Overall review is positive, I just wish they supplied you with all the correct parts
Reviewed by Rodney T (Culver City, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Feb 25, 2015 9:38 AM
Replaced old cold air system that the CARB sticker had come off of with Volant cold air box, easily passed smog test although two shops would not test my truck because the CARB plate was a sticker that they said could have been put on a non CARB system. Suggest that you make the CARB plate a permanent part of the system that could not be moved. Truck runs great although I liked my old system better because the airflow tube was chromed metal and had a better appearance.
Reviewed by Lee Ann W (HUMBLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Feb 23, 2015 8:57 PM
I purchased a volant for my ford 4.6. I have already noticed bottom end torque, and better throttle response. I'm sure gas mileage will go up next tank
Reviewed by Christian G (Santa Clarita, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Feb 19, 2015 8:51 PM
Came missing the grommet that connects to the throttle body but a quick 5 minute call to autoanything and the grommet was on its way. Intake sounds awesome and livened up the throttle on my truck.
Reviewed by Sam R (Moses Lake, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Feb 13, 2015 9:30 AM
This unit was easy to install. There was no noticeable difference in sound after install. I have noticed a small difference in throttle response, but have not had it on long enough to see if fuel economy has gone up.