- Rebates: $25 Details
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant with Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology Air Filters available for select vehicles
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Your Volant Cold Air Intake is covered by a 1-year warranty
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1665 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hunter R (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Aug 21, 2015 10:25 AM
So I was in between a few different CAI's, Mostly Volant and RBP. The price definitely won me over on Volant, but then more researching, and found Volant makes the filters anyways so that is what cleans the air for your engine intake. So I chose Volant I've had it in for about a week and it works great. Sounds a little more aggressive. Looks great! And definitely helps on MPG on the highway.
Reviewed by han-wei c (KISSIMMEE, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Pontiac Firebird — Aug 20, 2015 9:14 PM
Recently purchased this Volant CAI from AutoAnything. Car had an air lid from another manufacturer that didn't fit right. This CAI definetly gets a 10 on appearance. Haven't really noticed a big increase in power or efficiency, but it's only been a few day. Fit and finish is pretty good and installation was a breeze.
Reviewed by Bryan T (SYLVA, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 20, 2015 3:21 AM
Great deep roar and fits perfectly after I had to trash K&N for poor fitment and terrible design. Filter was covered in grease in 2 months. Closed box design is great for maintenance and protection also have gained 1.4 mpg so far with romping the truck also the truck wants to stay in four cylinders longer than restrictive stock useless weight
Reviewed by Clarence C (WITT, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 19, 2015 9:43 PM
Great horse power gains. Looks really good but installation was a little difficult the instructions could be explained better overall would recommend product to others