- Rebates: $25 Details
- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant with Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology Air Filters available for select vehicles
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Your Volant Cold Air Intake is covered by a 1-year warranty
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1650 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stuart S (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Sunday at 9:59 AM
I purchased Volant CAI #191546 for my 2010 Ford F150 (5.4L). The several parts look and feel to be of very good quality. After installation, the engine bay is considerably less cluttered than with the OEM intake tube's 5 air chamber pods attached. The truck runs fine, with some improved throttle response. Too soon to tell about MPG effect. The lack of any instructions was disappointing, but there are some YouTube videos to watch that help. Instructions would cut install in half.
Reviewed by Christopher R (Hauppauge, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Durango — Friday at 7:37 AM
Very nice fit and finish. Install was easy, only issue is the bracket that mounts to the brake fluid reservoir was a little quirky, slightly to big. Has a nice sound and a decent seat of the pants feel. Looks very oem under the hood.
Reviewed by Abc H (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Jul 25, 2015 3:36 AM
Bought a new Volant sealed cold air intake fits perfect,and a dynamic air scoop for my dodge ram 4.7 1500 scoop was made for a diesel 2500 but that didn't stop me I chopped off the scoop tube and fabricated a custom one to fit i now have a one off ram air I love it the thing flies!!!
Reviewed by Alan M (Orange Park, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Jul 18, 2015 9:22 AM
The cover for the filter has an opening that is still pulling air in from the engine compartment, so I am not sure how this is a cold-air intake. The filter cover is large and designed to cover the battery leads and forward to the leading edge of the hood. Not practical and not what I thought I was buying (I allowed the saleman to change the type of cold-air intake I orginally wanted). I wlll attempt to modify the filter cover and replace with a Lexan cover. MPG did not increase as advertised.
Reviewed by Boris P (Schaumburg, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Jul 11, 2015 9:15 PM
Best performance addition for any vehicle.My Tundra crewmax got punch on trothile like never before...Very cool product.Absolutely love it.Thank you AutoAnything...