Volant Cold Air Intakes
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant with Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology Air Filters available for select vehicles
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Your Volant Cold Air Intake is covered by a 1-year warranty
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1630 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy S (CHESAPEAKE, VA) — Wednesday at 12:55 PM
After a long and careful review of many cold air intake systems, I am glad that I chose the Volant unit. It is extremely easy to install and looks and preforms as it says. Gas milage is a little better, that is if you can keep your foot out of the floor board.
Reviewed by Benjamin R (Ocala, FL) — Apr 23, 2015 8:22 PM
Pros: Good quality and looks good when installed Cons: Instructions did not explain how to install product. Have to be mechanically inclined in order to install by yourself. Pics would've help alot and some mods needed to engine cover to fit back normal.
Reviewed by karsten j (HARTSELLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Apr 07, 2015 11:28 AM
I put it on my dodge ram 4.7l and it made a big difference. It does not have a whistly or anything at idle or normal driving, however under throttle it delivers a nice deep throaty rumble drone. I have a stock exhaust and no tuner and it sounds like i have flowmasters. Air flow increased nicely and exhaust is quieter at idle. I noticed some mpg gain but havent calculated it up yet. I was getting 21/17 mpg before. Also on a 3" lift
Reviewed by Eric F (Silver Spring, MD) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac CTS — Apr 05, 2015 8:15 AM
So far so good. Have seen an increase in horsepower and sounds great. Did not install myself had mechanic do it. Would recommend to everyone.
Reviewed by Ray M (LAS VEGAS, NV) — Apr 03, 2015 8:21 PM
This was easy to install and look great!! Only bad think is that i was missing hard ware screws and a braket, i cantbelive this was missing i hade to improbise i know i could just retun it and get a bew one but it would take another week beforei got the replacement they should really watch quality control