Volant Cold Air Intakes
- Ships Between 1/06 - 1/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster horsepower, torque and even MPG with the Volant Cold Air Intake System
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Molded polyethylene ducts give your engine a clear, cool air passage
- Equipped with a reusable, cotton-gauze filter
- Volant with Donaldson® PowerCore® Filtration Technology Air Filters available for select vehicles
- Some models equipped with a power-inducing enclosed air box
- Easy-open box lid offers quick filter access
- Stainless-steel marine-grade clamps withstand engine heat and the elements
- Most models install in 1 hour or less (minor modifications may be required)
- Your Volant Cold Air Intake is covered by a 1-year warranty
The rocket scientists at Volant have outdone themselves with this one. The Volant Cold Air Intake System lets your engine breathe huge gulps of cool, power-producing air for a massive performance boost. Increases of up to 18 horsepower, 40 ft/lbs of torque and even bolstered MPG are yours with Volant.
The Hi-Flow Velocity Air Box breathes in oodles of performance-enhancing air via the massive air duct. Many Volant Cold Air Intakes also include an enclosed air box that takes power and efficiency higher. Some drivers even report an increase in gas mileage by 1 to 2 miles per gallon. What's more, it can take less than an hour using standard household tools to replace the old, suffocating factory air box.
Best yet, Volant gives most vehicles a performance filter choice: the original high-performance cotton-gauze filter with cleaning intervals of 35,000-50,000 miles, or the oil-free PowerCore® air filter, requiring maintenance after a whopping 100,000 miles.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Volant Cold Air Intakes Customer Reviews
1597 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dwayne P (East Orange, NJ) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Suburban — Nov 25, 2014 12:01 AM
Total transformation, my truck idles better and I have way more throttle response. Thanks again Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Parker S (LA HABRA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Nov 22, 2014 1:08 PM
Looks good. Sounds good. I can feel the increased power. I even got better gas mileage. Hard to install the down pipe ram air scoop. And tire rubs on it when turning sharp right. But over all I'm satisfied and would recommend it.
Reviewed by Shawn w (BRIGHTON, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Sierra — Nov 13, 2014 11:37 PM
Great product, in stall was quick and easy. Looks great! Definitely helps sound and most importantly performance.
Reviewed by KINEKPOINT c (Fineview, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Kia Soul — Nov 12, 2014 3:58 PM
I must say after eager anticipation the packaging of this item reflected poor quality control and ultimately an unnecessary inconvenience. Too my dismay, after disassembling the factory system and removing it I found the package included the wrong size filter. This led to a wait of almost a week while I waited for the appropriate unit. It meant my vehicle was then out of service. AutoAnything relieved themselves of the matter by referring the issue to the original distributor.