- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1033 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul D (Bonita Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 16, 2016 4:48 AM
Easy to install 20 minutes max, great low end throttle response and a couple more MPG's
Reviewed by Erik B (NEWPORT NEWS, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jul 02, 2016 3:39 PM
I noticed when I installed my cai that the stock connector had the same interior profile as the Airaid PowerAid throttle body spacer. It helped a bit with performance but it was not real noticable. Over all I am happy with it.
Reviewed by William V (RAMONA, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Frontier — Jun 13, 2016 11:29 PM
This was a great mod. I in stalled it it minute and it increased my mileage a bit. I recommend it!