- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1027 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by mark b (PITTSFIELD, ME) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — May 21, 2016 3:50 AM
If you are going to buy this for power gain or fuel savings this won't be for you. If I am saving fuel then it's not noticeable savings. Looks nice sounds nice.
Reviewed by David B (ENGLEWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — May 17, 2016 4:17 AM
Install was easy. It definitely makes a whistling sound which varies with throttle position. I don't notice a power change. As of right now (about 2 weeks) my truck is recording about a .5 MPG increase. Not sure this will remain.
Reviewed by Ryan S (RICHLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — May 14, 2016 8:31 PM
Perfectly satisfied with the product performance. I didn't feel too much of a power increase but I was getting better milage. The worst part is that obnoxious whistle! It was so annoying that I took the spacer out and tossed it on the floor in my garage. Complete waste! Your truck will constantly sound like a belt is slipping. Not worth it!
Reviewed by Robert S (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — May 13, 2016 7:13 AM
This is a great product makes an awesome sound when going through the the gears it takes about an hour to instal it works with a cold air intake too it helps with mpg by maybe .5 miles per gallon it's pretty cheap for what it does it's a great product