- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1067 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ryan M (FAIRFAX, VT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 27, 2017 5:08 AM
I can definitely here the whistle, even over my exhaust. It sounds awesome. Seems to add a fair amount of throttle response and power. I mashed it going up a slight grade on wet black top, my 2015 f-150 with the 5 liter in it was breaking traction until I let off the gas. Easy to install and good quality part. Although I had to cut my intake tube having a k&n Blackhawk intake installed . It was to tight to fit between the throttle body and radiator fan. I would absolutely recommend it.
Reviewed by Mason K (FENTON, MO) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy Tahoe — May 15, 2017 6:10 AM
The Airaid Poweraid Throttle Body spacer is a great product, awesome quality, easy installation. The spacer really helped improve the responsiveness of the throttle, overall really happy with the product.
Reviewed by jonathan b (BRYAN, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — May 12, 2017 7:26 PM
Great add on to my veichel, sounds great , notice better throttle response ,installation was easy only took me about 20 minutes
Reviewed by Michael T (FOREST, VA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — May 12, 2017 1:23 AM
was very easy to install. I had to return due to the whistling sound between 1500 and 2500 rpms. Did not see much improvement while installed to justify noise. Tried reseating several times, but did not help. I installed a jet mass flow air sensor and have seen a 2 mpg increase and feels nore responsive.