- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1056 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg S (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 08, 2017 9:09 PM
Super easy to install on my Toyota Tacoma, coupled with K&N cold air intake. Can definitely fell it grabbing more and has a nice growl when upshifting
Reviewed by Joseph T (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Jan 31, 2017 8:27 PM
The spacer would not screw with top sign up. I had to put it upside down to allow screws in properly.
Reviewed by Raymond W (Gainesville, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Challenger — Jan 28, 2017 3:39 PM
It was very simple to install. Definitely more responsive when get on it . Also has a deeper sound. Well worth the money .
Reviewed by Travis L (LINCOLN, NE) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Avalanche — Jan 23, 2017 9:28 AM
Prior to getting this cold air intake kit & performance exhaust. The truck still seemed a bit sluggish. After adding this, made a huge difference! hit the gas & she goes! Don't notice the whistle hardly at all. Easy install, but watch the video 1st...the instructions were a little vague in illustrating proper direction/flow. Truly a must have to get the full potential from a cold air kit!