- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
996 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Monte B (MCALLEN, TX) — Nov 02, 2015 9:17 PM
Nothing much to it. I wouldn't spend the money on it if I had to do it again but no complaints here! It's working.
Reviewed by Dallas B (SEYMOUR, MO) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Nov 02, 2015 8:47 PM
Alright so ive had this on my truck for about two weeks now and i am happy with the product. Gave me about 2-3 mpg better, if i had to buy again i would.
Reviewed by Anthony E (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 30, 2015 6:46 PM
I have been using the air raid throttle body spacer in every vehicle I've owned for the past 8 years and I strongly recommend this product for its support performance
Reviewed by Abdul E (MATTESON, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Sep 19, 2015 12:57 PM
Love it ease of installation 2.5 miles per gallon on a recent highway trip and noticeable pep off the line!!!