Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
955 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jake S (DAWSONVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Monday at 8:59 PM
Really could tell a difference with acceleration. And then from 60-80. Love it. Very good product for my 1997 Dodge Ram
Reviewed by DERRICK P (Little Elm, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Feb 20, 2015 10:27 AM
Very easy to install, during test drive could feel a difference during take off, you have to get use to the sound during exceleration. I also have a K&N air intake.
Reviewed by John B (Sterling, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Feb 05, 2015 4:27 AM
Took about 30 minutes to install. The performance I got from the airaid was exactly what I was looking for, combined with the cold air intake, exhaust and programmer already installed on my truck!!! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to add some horse power and torque to your truck!!!
Reviewed by Raymond B (Alamo, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Feb 04, 2015 12:43 PM
This unit is very nicely finished and easy to install. I GET a very low, whistle at rpm from 1500 to 2500 and better throttle response. Thanks for a great product.
Reviewed by gary r (HEMET, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jan 23, 2015 8:11 PM
Just installed volant cold air intake and this air raid throttle body spacer sounds awesome together