- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1036 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jace O (PRINCETON, KY) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Aug 06, 2016 1:12 PM
Took maybe 20 minutes to install, went on no problem. I could tell a lil difference on the low end of the throttle and I could tell that it helped the truck breath and pick up better. Overall great product from air raid.
Reviewed by Brian F (PLYMOUTH, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chrysler 300 — Jul 31, 2016 3:42 PM
I am happy with the product overall. The installation was a snap and I hear the whistle so I know its working. Performance difference?!?! Difficult to tell so far..looks cool except mine didn't have the Poweraid logo stamped on it so that was a bit of a bummer. Autoanything is a great place to shop!
Reviewed by Brandon W (PALATKA, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Jul 26, 2016 9:12 AM
Its well worth the money havent had it long. beacuse i threw the crank shaft threw the oil pan but wasnt bc of the spacer. from heavy foot but im put it on the brand new ls and see what it will do.im running volant cold air intake backed with airaid powerAid throttle body spacer and have gained 2.5 gpm with them.
Reviewed by Paul D (Bonita Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 16, 2016 4:48 AM
Easy to install 20 minutes max, great low end throttle response and a couple more MPG's