- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
994 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony E (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 6:46 PM
I have been using the air raid throttle body spacer in every vehicle I've owned for the past 8 years and I strongly recommend this product for its support performance
Reviewed by Abdul E (MATTESON, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Sep 19, 2015 12:57 PM
Love it ease of installation 2.5 miles per gallon on a recent highway trip and noticeable pep off the line!!!
Reviewed by James J (KENT, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 25, 2015 8:11 PM
Truck is a little more punchy. Noticed a little better mpg. Haven't taken on a road trip yet to really know the difference. Easy installation. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Jose C (CHANDLER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Aug 19, 2015 9:56 PM
Very easy install took about 20 minutes. Had my doubts about this but after a month I noticed a gain of 1.5 mpg. The acceleration seems smoother and a little quicker. Pair this with a k&n intake and you will notice a difference. The whistle also sounds cool.