- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1075 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ray s (JAMAICA, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 07, 2017 2:16 AM
Installation was very simple with the required bolts and gasket supplied. I did notice an improvement in fuel economy and performance.
Reviewed by Damon B (DES MOINES, IA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — Sep 11, 2017 8:58 PM
I bought it for my 2012 camaro ls v6. It fit upside down only. You can feel a difference at the low end but wot no change,