- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1042 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy B (Smyrna, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 07, 2016 3:35 AM
Easy to install, looks great. No whistling sound at all. Definite increase in throttle response thru midrange. Worth the money. My magna flow mufflers have a deeper sound to them now.
Reviewed by Sam Y (Hillsborough, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Sep 12, 2016 1:02 PM
Very easy to install, helps allot with my MPG and horse power. installed Airaid Powerair throttle body spacer, K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit and Jet Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor. With all of this now on the truck it makes and amazing growl around 3k rpms and the mileage has gone from 17.7 to 21.5 I am very pleased with all of these products and would recommend them to anyone.
Reviewed by Seraphiel C (Las Vegas, NV) — Sep 09, 2016 8:10 AM
Really noticeable in low end torque. The hiss sounds almost like a turbo. I really like it. Well worth the money