Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer
- Ships By 12/17
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
947 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank M (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Nov 29, 2014 5:53 PM
I placed it in my vehicle just before hunting season and hauling the atvs you can really feel the torque that this product adds
Reviewed by jordan r (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Liberty — Oct 13, 2014 8:49 PM
Very happy with the power aid spacer. Noticed a definite increase in low end torque. And the whistle sounds pretty sweet.
Reviewed by carlin r (WAIKOLOA, HI) — Oct 04, 2014 3:34 PM
Easy to install, good amount of increase in low end power and sounds great too. Hrlps with getting better gas mileage too
- airaid cold air intake review
- airaid reviews
- afe throttle body spacer review
- helix throttle body spacer
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- bmw cold air intakes
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- dodge ram air intake
- dodge ram throttle body spacer
- f150 intake
- cattle guards for trucks
- rubber truck bed mats
- ski racks for suvs