- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made for your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Dyno-proven Helix bore design creates a high-velocity air intake "tornado" for optimized combustion air mixture
- Bolts between your intake manifold and throttle body in less than an hour
- Straightforward installation uses simple household tools—perfect for the do-it-yourselfer
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Your Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Put a new twist on your air intake and watch your power, torque and fuel economy spin to new heights of performance. The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is custom-made to bolt-on to your vehicle in less than an hour.
The secret to the throttle body spacer is its dyno-proven Helix bore. The Helix bore creates high-velocity spin on the incoming air. This "tornado" mixes with the fuel and sends a superior atomized mixture all the way into the combustion chamber. The result: the PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer gives your engine low-end punch and better mileage.
The PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer is machined from aircraft-grade aluminum for durability. Airaid includes all installation hardware and a Lifetime Warranty on your PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer.
- The Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer works with the stock intake only. Not guaranteed to fit with any performance air intake.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Customer Reviews
1060 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cameron S (Milledgeville, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Tuesday at 10:17 AM
Install was fairly simple. Can't tell a huge difference but there is one there especially with the jet throttle body and spectre air intake.
Reviewed by adan d (Edinburg, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Expedition — Apr 12, 2017 5:20 AM
put this on my 2011 expedition, Easy to install and gained a few more horse power, I highly recommend.
Reviewed by John B (Saint Augustine, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Feb 24, 2017 4:47 AM
Installed it on my truck that already had a k&n intake system and noticed a huge difference in performance. Sounds pretty good too.