- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Cold Air Intake System draws-in the coolest possible air for maximum sport compact performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Cold Air Intakes draw low-temp air from the wheel well with one of AEM's innovative Dryflow Filters
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes provide the smoothest possible airflow
- Includes a washable, reusable AEM performance air filter
- Available in your choice of flashy finishes, depending on your vehicle
- AEM Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Installs easy in less than 90 minutes with the full soft-mount hardware kit and comprehensive instructions
- Your AEM Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get your intake system running cool as can be with the AEM Cold Air Intake. Thanks to a custom design that locates the filter outside the engine compartment, AEM Cold Air Intakes rush cooler air straight into your sport compact like no other intake setup can.
The AEM Cold Air Intake starts with innovative AEM Dryflow filter technology, feeding faster, cooler air through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe. That intake pipe is a stunner, too-most AEM Cold Air Intakes come with your choice of flashy finishes.
Thanks to detailed instructions and AEM's soft-mount hardware kit, installing the AEM Cold Air Intake is a breeze. All you need are standard tools and about an hour to start feeling the extra horsepower and torque. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty. Order today, and have the coolest-running, coolest-looking sport compact on the block.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
530 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard G (FORT CARSON, CO) — Feb 17, 2016 7:36 AM
The installation was a bit of a pain as the set-up is a really tight fit. I am debating on moving the power steering reservoir as this is conflicting with the filter placement.
Reviewed by Joshua P (GLENDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Impreza — Dec 17, 2015 7:52 AM
The AEM CAI is a great aftermarket part for performance cars (better air induction and no oiling of the filter). The instructions for install were very clear and it installed without too much trouble. If installing this or a similar intake on your car be sure to confirm if you will need to change the ECU tune so that the car runs properly. The extra performance and incredible induction sound is well worth it!
- as&m chrome cold air intake
- aem short ram intake
- aem v2 intake
- s&b intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- ford cold air intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake dodge ram
- cold air intake f150
- cold air intake for nissan titan
- engine chips for trucks
- bed covers for pickup trucks
- rotors and brake pads