- Rebates: $25 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Cold Air Intake System draws-in the coolest possible air for maximum sport compact performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Cold Air Intakes draw low-temp air from the wheel well with one of AEM's innovative Dryflow Filters
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes provide the smoothest possible airflow
- Includes a washable, reusable AEM performance air filter
- Available in your choice of flashy finishes, depending on your vehicle
- AEM Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Installs easy in less than 90 minutes with the full soft-mount hardware kit and comprehensive instructions
- Your AEM Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get your intake system running cool as can be with the AEM Cold Air Intake. Thanks to a custom design that locates the filter outside the engine compartment, AEM Cold Air Intakes rush cooler air straight into your sport compact like no other intake setup can.
The AEM Cold Air Intake starts with innovative AEM Dryflow filter technology, feeding faster, cooler air through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe. That intake pipe is a stunner, too-most AEM Cold Air Intakes come with your choice of flashy finishes.
Thanks to detailed instructions and AEM's soft-mount hardware kit, installing the AEM Cold Air Intake is a breeze. All you need are standard tools and about an hour to start feeling the extra horsepower and torque. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty. Order today, and have the coolest-running, coolest-looking sport compact on the block.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
523 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joel J (Palos Hills, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Sentra — Oct 20, 2015 10:27 PM
This intake took me a total of 50 min to put on, super easy and sounds great and gas mileage increased!
Reviewed by Ernesto J (San Mateo, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer — Oct 17, 2015 8:53 PM
Your price is better then other places I m looking for injectors cc too bad you don't carry them out any ways thank you for the great help you guys give me
Reviewed by Michael S (LEANDER, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Sep 26, 2015 6:09 PM
AEM has one of the few dynamometer tested intakes with published engine power gains. There's no tune required. It's metal instead of plastic and it looks great. The filter has a lifetime warranty and needs no special oils and or cleansers, which makes it a far more economical, environmentally friendly, and easy to use solution. My 2015 Mustang 2.3 Ecoboost sounds great. The sound of air sucked into turbo, turbo blow off, and louder engine rumble makes Mustang sound like an angry snake.
Reviewed by Kurtis V (Hopkins, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen GTI — Aug 22, 2015 8:54 PM
Very nice intake, Heat shield could be more of a heat shield but other than that its a good intake. I installed this on my 2015 GTI and it sounds Awesome!!!!
- as&m chrome cold air intake
- aem short ram intake
- aem v2 intake
- s&b intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- ford cold air intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake dodge ram
- cold air intake f150
- cold air intake for nissan titan
- engine chips for trucks
- bed covers for pickup trucks
- rotors and brake pads