- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Cold Air Intake System draws-in the coolest possible air for maximum sport compact performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Cold Air Intakes draw low-temp air from the wheel well with one of AEM's innovative Dryflow Filters
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes provide the smoothest possible airflow
- Includes a washable, reusable AEM performance air filter
- Available in your choice of flashy finishes, depending on your vehicle
- AEM Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Installs easy in less than 90 minutes with the full soft-mount hardware kit and comprehensive instructions
- Your AEM Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get your intake system running cool as can be with the AEM Cold Air Intake. Thanks to a custom design that locates the filter outside the engine compartment, AEM Cold Air Intakes rush cooler air straight into your sport compact like no other intake setup can.
The AEM Cold Air Intake starts with innovative AEM Dryflow filter technology, feeding faster, cooler air through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe. That intake pipe is a stunner, too-most AEM Cold Air Intakes come with your choice of flashy finishes.
Thanks to detailed instructions and AEM's soft-mount hardware kit, installing the AEM Cold Air Intake is a breeze. All you need are standard tools and about an hour to start feeling the extra horsepower and torque. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty. Order today, and have the coolest-running, coolest-looking sport compact on the block.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
533 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian V (DANVERS, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Beetle — Aug 16, 2016 6:40 AM
Purchased this intake after searching for a long time for one that would fit my 5 cylinder Beetle. Very happy with it. It was a good price, an easy install, and my car makes a mean burble as it climbs through revs. Power is noticeably up as well as fuel economy, not a dramatic amount but certainly enough to be pleasantly surprised.
Reviewed by James K (CARLSBAD, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Genesis — Jul 31, 2016 8:02 AM
Looks great and installed in 20 min. Had to trim paint around hole for airflow sensor and modify heat shield so would clear a rib in hood blanket.
Reviewed by Laurence S (Whitestone, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Jun 05, 2016 9:47 AM
The installation was straight forward but removing the stock air box was time consuming. you have to remove the plastic panels on the bottom of car to access the lower hose clamps on air box. follow the included instructions, their right on.
Reviewed by Richard G (FORT CARSON, CO) — Feb 17, 2016 7:36 AM
The installation was a bit of a pain as the set-up is a really tight fit. I am debating on moving the power steering reservoir as this is conflicting with the filter placement.
- as&m chrome cold air intake
- aem short ram intake
- aem v2 intake
- s&b intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- ford cold air intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake dodge ram
- cold air intake f150
- cold air intake for nissan titan
- engine chips for trucks
- bed covers for pickup trucks
- rotors and brake pads