- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Cold Air Intake System draws-in the coolest possible air for maximum sport compact performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Cold Air Intakes draw low-temp air from the wheel well with one of AEM's innovative Dryflow Filters
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes provide the smoothest possible airflow
- Includes a washable, reusable AEM performance air filter
- Available in your choice of flashy finishes, depending on your vehicle
- AEM Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Installs easy in less than 90 minutes with the full soft-mount hardware kit and comprehensive instructions
- Your AEM Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get your intake system running cool as can be with the AEM Cold Air Intake. Thanks to a custom design that locates the filter outside the engine compartment, AEM Cold Air Intakes rush cooler air straight into your sport compact like no other intake setup can.
The AEM Cold Air Intake starts with innovative AEM Dryflow filter technology, feeding faster, cooler air through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe. That intake pipe is a stunner, too-most AEM Cold Air Intakes come with your choice of flashy finishes.
Thanks to detailed instructions and AEM's soft-mount hardware kit, installing the AEM Cold Air Intake is a breeze. All you need are standard tools and about an hour to start feeling the extra horsepower and torque. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty. Order today, and have the coolest-running, coolest-looking sport compact on the block.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
538 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin M (Rolling Meadows, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Oct 26, 2016 10:57 AM
The stock honda intake actually gets colder air than this. The AEM intake pulls HOT air from inside the engine compartment, dont be fooled by the black piece of sheetmetal somehow being a wall to isolate the hot engine air. Your stock Honda intake actually has a hose down to the cold air around your bumper. MUCH colder than this AEM can achieve! Also, the sound is NOT tuned, with wide open throttle, you will hear a horrible resonance from the engine. No performance boost NOTICED eithr
Reviewed by Ramona K (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Oct 06, 2016 8:33 PM
Great intake for the new Honda Ridgeline. Considering this truck made no noise with the stock intake, it's nice to hear it suck in air now. I love it!
Reviewed by gregory h (Hanover, PA) — Sep 23, 2016 11:48 PM
Installed this cold air intake along with a bbk 66mm throttle body and between the two, can't say one more than the other, they really woke the car up. Much much better throttle response and a bit more power throughout the rpm range.