AEM Cold Air Intake System
- Ships By 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Cold Air Intake System draws-in the coolest possible air for maximum sport compact performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Cold Air Intakes draw low-temp air from the wheel well with one of AEM's innovative Dryflow Filters
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes provide the smoothest possible airflow
- Includes a washable, reusable AEM performance air filter
- C.A.R.B. exempt or pending (see note below) for 50-state street-legal use
- Available in your choice of flashy finishes, depending on your vehicle
- AEM Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Installs easy in less than 90 minutes with the full soft-mount hardware kit and comprehensive instructions
- Your AEM Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get your intake system running cool as can be with the AEM Cold Air Intake. Thanks to a custom design that locates the filter outside the engine compartment, AEM Cold Air Intakes rush cooler air straight into your sport compact like no other intake setup can.
The AEM Cold Air Intake starts with innovative AEM Dryflow filter technology, feeding faster, cooler air through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe. That intake pipe is a stunner, too-most AEM Cold Air Intakes come with your choice of flashy finishes.
Thanks to detailed instructions and AEM's soft-mount hardware kit, installing the AEM Cold Air Intake is a breeze. All you need are standard tools and about an hour to start feeling the extra horsepower and torque. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty. Order today, and have the coolest-running, coolest-looking sport compact on the block.
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
502 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph H (WOODBRIDGE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion xB — Apr 21, 2015 9:09 PM
AEM has made this one of the best aftermaehet products you can buy. The instructions are super clear, the appearance is amazing and the performance upgrade will leave you wondering why you did not purchase this earlier. If you want an amazing sounding intake that is easy to install and makes everyone in your toaster do a double take....this is the intake you need to buy!
Reviewed by Brady D (APO, AE) — Apr 18, 2015 3:28 AM
Once I got my factory intake out it was easy to install. I can't believe the difference this product gave. I used many brands of cold air intakes and I have to say aem is the best. It looks great, sounds great, and give my car better throttle response and mid to high range torque is better. Recommended highly.
Reviewed by Michael B (Pittsburgh, PA) — Apr 06, 2015 11:20 AM
Would of prefered more HP but apparently you can only gain so much from an intake. Now i have to investagate whether a new exhaust or new fuel injectors and iridium NGK spark plugs can help me break that 300 HP Milestone.
Reviewed by Owen D (BOYNTON BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru WRX — Mar 31, 2015 6:46 AM
Was a little difficult to get to the awkward bolts to remove the stock system, and to get the aem to fit the right way was fustrating, but after the install was complete being able to hear the air being sucked in sounds awesome, I bought this along with a cobb accessport and it was worth every penny.
- aem cold air intake
- aem short ram intake
- spectre cold air intake review
- takeda cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- corvette floor mats
- tacoma intake
- tundra cold air intake
- toolboxes for trucks
- garage accessories parking
- bumper guard for trucks