AEM Cold Air Intake System
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Cold Air Intake System draws-in the coolest possible air for maximum sport compact performance
- Custom-designed and engineered for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Cold Air Intakes draw low-temp air from the wheel well with one of AEM's innovative Dryflow Filters
- Mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes provide the smoothest possible airflow
- Includes a washable, reusable AEM performance air filter
- C.A.R.B. exempt or pending (see note below) for 50-state street-legal use
- Available in your choice of flashy finishes, depending on your vehicle
- AEM Cold Air Intakes are made in the USA
- Installs easy in less than 90 minutes with the full soft-mount hardware kit and comprehensive instructions
- Your AEM Cold Air Intake is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Get your intake system running cool as can be with the AEM Cold Air Intake. Thanks to a custom design that locates the filter outside the engine compartment, AEM Cold Air Intakes rush cooler air straight into your sport compact like no other intake setup can.
The AEM Cold Air Intake starts with innovative AEM Dryflow filter technology, feeding faster, cooler air through the mandrel-bent aluminum intake pipe. That intake pipe is a stunner, too-most AEM Cold Air Intakes come with your choice of flashy finishes.
Thanks to detailed instructions and AEM's soft-mount hardware kit, installing the AEM Cold Air Intake is a breeze. All you need are standard tools and about an hour to start feeling the extra horsepower and torque. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Cold Air Intake with a Lifetime Warranty. Order today, and have the coolest-running, coolest-looking sport compact on the block.
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
AEM Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
497 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RON R (TRABUCO CANYON, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 06, 2015 7:07 PM
I purchased this for my 04 VW Jetta GLI 1.8T. Prior to this I just had an aftermarket K&N air filter mounted to the MAF which was ok. Installing this intake was almost as much of a PITA as my 08 CIvic SI but in the end worth the extra grit. There is some relocating, adjusting and pipe movement to get this one piece CAI in there right. Anyways, the brass tax; very noticeable difference, the azzdynoclinometer approves and it sounds good too. MPG is slightly better but not drastically noticeable.
Reviewed by Angel V (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Veloster — Feb 25, 2015 8:58 PM
I love this CAI from AEM, it really improves MPG at least 3-4. The throttle resoponse is way better, sound is amazing. You can here the turbo spooling way better than OEM. I can say that from my experience with other cars comparing K&N and INJEN, AEM IS the best no doubt. Intallation is a little time consuming But overall i give 10/10. Great Product
Reviewed by Ryan Z (Metamora, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda S2000 — Feb 09, 2015 6:31 AM
Have an AEM CAI on both my RSX-S and S2000. The butt dyno can feel the small difference, and it makes the K20 sound beautiful. Increase in intake noise is minimal at low RPM, but it really sings in the top range.
- aem cold air intake
- aem short ram intake
- spectre cold air intake review
- takeda cold air intake
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- corvette floor mats
- tacoma intake
- tundra cold air intake
- toolboxes for trucks
- garage accessories parking
- bumper guard for trucks