- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The AEM Short Ram Intake adds forceful horsepower and torque to your sport compact in a flash
- Custom engineered and tuned for your specific year, make, model and engine
- AEM Short Ram Intakes employ mandrel-bent 6061 aluminum intake tubes for the smoothest airflow
- Topped by AEM's hassle-free Dryflow Filter that's easy to wash and reuse
- The AEM Short Ram Intake comes in your choice of flashy color finishes: Red, Blue or Polished
- Comprehensive instructions and a full soft-mount hardware kit make installation an easy DIY project
- AEM Short Ram Intakes are C.A.R.B. exempt for 50-state street legal use or pending exemption (see note below)
- Made in the USA
- Your AEM Short Ram Intake is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When you want more horsepower and torque (and even an improvement in MPGs) for your sport compact, the AEM Short Ram Intake is your best pick. With an easy-to-mount short ram design that forces huge volumes of air right to your engine, the AEM Short Ram Intake brings your ride to life-and can even save you some hard-earned cash.
The AEM Short Ram Intake starts the flow with AEM's hassle-free Dryflow Performance Filter. Masses of air flow through the filter and down the mandrel-bent aluminum intake tube, which also tricks-out your engine compartment with a Red, Blue or Polished finish.
Best yet, the AEM Short Ram Intake doesn't require hours of installation time to make your engine run and look cooler. Complete instructions and a full hardware kit help you mount the AEM Short Ram Intake in about an hour. And, your AEM Short Ram Intake carries a Lifetime Warranty. When it comes to performance, it's the real deal.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
AEM Short Ram Intake System Customer Reviews
636 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael B (RACINE, WI) Reviewed for a 2005 Mazda 6 — Jul 03, 2015 6:55 AM
This AEM looks awesome in my car. It was a tad bit difficult to remove the reasonator as instructed, but other than that, it was a breeze installing this AEM. Filter is not a cheapo. I've noticed some gain in hp(not much) and just in sound alone when I punch it. Sounds meaner. If you're wanting to buy this for massive hp gain, this isn't what you want though.
Reviewed by Aaron H (RIVERSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Accord — Jun 23, 2015 8:24 AM
This intake is absolutely amazing! It was really easy to install and took approximately 10 minutes. It really adds a growl to the car and improves throttle response. I highly recommend this product
Reviewed by justin g (FAIRBANKS, AK) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Cavalier — Jun 20, 2015 8:18 PM
Nice fit, easy installation if your mechanically iclined to what to take out. Instructions were helpful with pictures but still have to know what your doing. Sure gives a good boost and fuel efficiency goes way up. I would recommend this product for the next customer
Reviewed by Lucas A (Modesto, CA) Reviewed for a 1993 Honda Civic — Apr 21, 2015 8:16 PM
The AEM short ram works and it looks great! The only bad is that it was missing a plug and the breather hose provided was too short, but other than that it was great.
Reviewed by anthony b (Atwater, CA) Reviewed for a 1993 Acura Integra — Mar 10, 2015 9:01 PM
I like it really well overall but it didnt give as big of a performance upgrade as i thot it would.