Injen IS Series Short Ram Intake
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 105020
- Ships Between 1/06 - 1/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Your IS Series Short Ram Intake is custom-designed to directly replace the stock air box under the hood of your year, make and model
- Greatly improves your engine's efficiency for immediate boosts in horsepower and torque, along with improved fuel economy
- Injen crafts the IS Series Short Ram Intake from aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum for an incredibly strong, light weight and anti-corrosive system
- Your pipe is painstakingly polished to a high-gloss finish
- CNC mandrel bending transforms your IS Series Short Ram Intake into a smooth, unrestricted cold air conduit
- Includes an Injen high-performance air filter with built-in velocity stack
- Your IS Series Short Ram comes in two finishes: polished or black
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Your IS Series Short Ram comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Made with pride in the USA
- The intake tube and air filter are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Blow away your restrictive stock air box with Injen's IS Series Short Ram Intake. This precision-made pipe is custom-engineered to directly replace your power-robbing factory-installed air intake. By force-feeding cooler, denser air into your engine, it unleashes all of your motor's potential power.
Your IS Series Short Ram Intake employs cutting-edge materials and technology to maximize your motor's performance. From its aerospace grade T-6061 aluminum to its CNC mandrel bending and flanges, every aspect of this intake has been dyno-proven to deliver optimal throttle response across the RPM spectrum.
Topping off your IS Series Short Ram Intake is Injen's signature urethane air filter, which blocks dirt, grime and grit-not oxygen. Plus, the TIG welded brackets, stainless steel clamps and rubber “vibra-mount" cushioning ensures a secure, balanced mount. Your IS Series Short Ram Intake comes in either a polished or black finish. And, the tube and filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Please verify your state’s emissions regulations before ordering. For reference, CARB exempt products are legal for use in all 50 states. Products that are not CARB exempt are legal in most states, but may not be used in California or states with similar emissions control laws.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
Injen IS Series Short Ram Intake Customer Reviews
269 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Yu Sum C (FIRCREST, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Solara — Sunday at 8:09 PM
Nice air intake , it looks cool and it gives a supercar sounds from the engine . Performance increased also . Must buy
Reviewed by james b (WHITE BLUFF, TN) Reviewed for a 1994 Nissan 300ZX — Nov 29, 2014 12:15 AM
The final link in the chain. Paired with full header back exhaust the intake brings the necessary air into the mix. Improved throttle response and wicked sound.
Reviewed by James H (Simsbury, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota RAV4 — Nov 26, 2014 4:45 AM
Excellent quality of construction. Only installation issues have to do with the vehicle (needed to trim a little off the engine top cover) and trimming the bracket where the MAF hooks on - took longer to take the stock airbox off the car. Great new sound without being over the top obnoxious :-)
Reviewed by Brian K (HIGHLAND PARK, IL) Reviewed for a 1991 Acura Legend — Nov 11, 2014 12:34 PM
The sound is wonderful, when punching the gas! I will have to see if it helps with MPG. So far, I think the improved (perceived?)performance was worth the money. Great product for reasonable price.
Reviewed by Timothy M (ROUND ROCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura RSX — Sep 14, 2014 1:43 PM
I purchased the Injen intake to replace the stock airbox not for increased performance but because of a broken output nipple on the stock unit. I chose the Injen because it has an Amsoil filter. The build quality is robust and it's absolutely beautiful. I'm thoroughly pleased with my purchase.