- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The S&B Cold Air Intake instantly adds free-breathing, free-wheeling horsepower gains that put lagging stock intakes to shame
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- All S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a premium, 8-layer cotton-gauze S&B Air Filter specifically matched to your vehicle type
- The included filter with your S&B Cold Air Intake is fully washable and reusable for life
- Exclusive to the S&B Cold Air Intake is a custom air box that keeps loose dirt and turbulent engine air out of your system
- All S&B air boxes feature an exclusive clear window top to ease inspection of your high-performance filter-and it's great for showing off
- S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a specially-crafted crosslink intake tube that minimizes restrictions in the line
- With the included mounting hardware, an S&B Cold Air Intake replaces your stock tract in 30 minutes or less
- Kit includes easy to use installation instructions and illustrations
- S&B Cold Air Intakes also help balance air/fuel ratios that improve your gas mileage
- S&B Cold Air Intakes are made right here in the USA
- Your S&B Cold Air Intake is backed by an outstanding 1,000,000-mile warranty
Put S&B's 30 years of filtration, cool air and power experience to work under your hood! S&B Cold Air Intakes bring your engine to life through the strength of superior design. Factory parts can't come close to the unreal airflow provided by an S&B Cold Air Intake-the secret to unlocking extra horsepower.
Among the many premium design features of an S&B Cold Air Intake is their custom air box. S&B's exclusive design keeps warm engine air out, shelters your filter and has a clear top-the industries first-to ease filter inspection.
Your S&B Cold Air Intake is complete with a premium S&B Air Filter for maximum airflow and engine protection. S&B filters are constructed of top-shelf cotton gauze with 8 calibrated layers, providing optimal flow and filtration to your motor.
Grab your tools with complete confidence-S&B Cold Air Intakes fit as well as they perform. And, your S&B Cold Air Intake boasts a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
S&B Cold Air Intake Kit Customer Reviews
439 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jason b (OPELIKA, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Tuesday at 3:54 PM
Installation was easy and instructions are bullet proof.I have a 7.5in lift and 37in nitto mud grapplers.Installed hypertech speedometer calibrator also.Averaged 11.3mpg before installing both over 8 months.Averaging 14.8 after 2 weeks now.Nice growl when accelerating.Better throttle response also.Excellent quality cai.Looks great under the hood.
Reviewed by Wesley R (HANFORD, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — May 22, 2017 6:37 PM
Was kinda getting a little frustrated with the performance of it at first. After about 300 miles on it, the truck was still Bogging down at times when I would floor it or give it a lot of gas. But after talking to a employee at S&B he told me to leave the battery cables disconnected overnight, cause the computer needs time to completely reset. After reconnecting? the cables it fixed the problem. Can't tell yet about gas mileage but throttle response is noticable. 2 Thumbs up!!
Reviewed by Robert O (RICHLANDS, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Titan XD — Apr 13, 2017 6:21 PM
Easy to install, instructions were easy to follow. Makes the turbo sound louder. Better gas mileage and throttle response.
Reviewed by Luis M (Simi Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 07, 2017 6:05 AM
Real easy to install and it gives a great performance i love the way my truck runs and sounds
Reviewed by harry b (DIVIDING CREEK, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 28, 2017 4:57 PM
Definitely not seeing a mpg gain but its probably due to fact that all I want to do is smash the pedal to the floor...lol