S&B Cold Air Intake Kit
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The S&B Cold Air Intake instantly adds free-breathing, free-wheeling horsepower gains that put lagging stock intakes to shame
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- All S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a premium, 4-layer cotton-gauze S&B Air Filter (8-layers for diesel) specifically matched to your vehicle type
- The included filter with your S&B Cold Air Intake is fully washable and reusable for life
- Exclusive to the S&B Cold Air Intake is a custom air box that keeps loose dirt and turbulent engine air out of your system
- All S&B air boxes feature an exclusive clear window top to ease inspection of your high-performance filter-and it's great for showing off
- S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a specially-crafted crosslink intake tube that minimizes restrictions in the line
- With the included mounting hardware, an S&B Cold Air Intake replaces your stock tract in 30 minutes or less
- Kit includes easy to use installation instructions and illustrations
- S&B Cold Air Intakes also help balance air/fuel ratios that improve your gas mileage
- Each S&B Cold Air Intake is CARB-approved and 50-state legal or pending approval (see note below)
- S&B Cold Air Intakes are made right here in the USA
- Your S&B Cold Air Intake is backed by an outstanding 1,000,000-mile warranty
Put S&B's 30 years of filtration, cool air and power experience to work under your hood! S&B Cold Air Intakes bring your engine to life through the strength of superior design. Factory parts can't come close to the unreal airflow provided by an S&B Cold Air Intake-the secret to unlocking extra horsepower.
Among the many premium design features of an S&B Cold Air Intake is their custom air box. S&B's exclusive design keeps warm engine air out, shelters your filter and has a clear top-the industries first-to ease filter inspection.
Your S&B Cold Air Intake is complete with a premium S&B Air Filter for maximum airflow and engine protection. S&B filters are constructed of top-shelf cotton gauze in either 4 or 8 calibrated layers, providing optimal flow and filtration to your motor.
Grab your tools with complete confidence-S&B Cold Air Intakes fit as well as they perform. And, your S&B Cold Air Intake boasts a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
S&B Cold Air Intake Kit Customer Reviews
346 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin C (Wheeling, WV) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Dec 18, 2014 9:11 PM
Easy to install. I noticed right away the throttle response was so much better over the stock air box. The unit itself is well made and looks fantastic. I highly recommend this unit.
Reviewed by Richard L (Kewaskum, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Edge — Aug 09, 2012 12:39 PM
The ease of installation was evident when it took longer to read the installation instructions then install the new S&B filter kit! My 6 ltr diesel is breathing so much easier now!
Reviewed by George K (Honea Path, SC) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Jul 28, 2012 8:45 PM
Great product, very well designed, fit was perfect. Have not put many miles on it yet, hope to see some fuel mileage gains.
Reviewed by Robert C (Jonesboro, GA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Jul 19, 2012 10:46 PM
The S&b cold air intake looks great in my early1999 f350. Also notice about a 2 mpg improvement over stock, the intake was very easy to install and AutoAnthing had the best price.
Reviewed by Richard D (PENSACOLA, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Jul 19, 2012 3:25 AM
Shipping and Customer Service were amazing. I ordered my intake and received it that same week. Installation was easy to follow and took about an hour taking my time. After installing the intake I noticed an immediate change in how the vehicle sounded and performed. To date I have also logged a 1.4 mpg increase. I will recommend Autoanything to my friends and family members or anyone I know that wants to do simple, cheap but affective mods to their vehicle. You have gained a customer for life.
- s&b air intake systems
- volant cold air intake review
- aem brute force intake
- afe stage 2 intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge air intake systems
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake nissan titan
- ford f150 air intake
- chevy nerf bars
- chrome side panels
- bed liner mat
- custom car mats car floor mats