- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The S&B Cold Air Intake instantly adds free-breathing, free-wheeling horsepower gains that put lagging stock intakes to shame
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- All S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a premium, 8-layer cotton-gauze S&B Air Filter specifically matched to your vehicle type
- The included filter with your S&B Cold Air Intake is fully washable and reusable for life
- Exclusive to the S&B Cold Air Intake is a custom air box that keeps loose dirt and turbulent engine air out of your system
- All S&B air boxes feature an exclusive clear window top to ease inspection of your high-performance filter-and it's great for showing off
- S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a specially-crafted crosslink intake tube that minimizes restrictions in the line
- With the included mounting hardware, an S&B Cold Air Intake replaces your stock tract in 30 minutes or less
- Kit includes easy to use installation instructions and illustrations
- S&B Cold Air Intakes also help balance air/fuel ratios that improve your gas mileage
- S&B Cold Air Intakes are made right here in the USA
- Your S&B Cold Air Intake is backed by an outstanding 1,000,000-mile warranty
Put S&B's 30 years of filtration, cool air and power experience to work under your hood! S&B Cold Air Intakes bring your engine to life through the strength of superior design. Factory parts can't come close to the unreal airflow provided by an S&B Cold Air Intake-the secret to unlocking extra horsepower.
Among the many premium design features of an S&B Cold Air Intake is their custom air box. S&B's exclusive design keeps warm engine air out, shelters your filter and has a clear top-the industries first-to ease filter inspection.
Your S&B Cold Air Intake is complete with a premium S&B Air Filter for maximum airflow and engine protection. S&B filters are constructed of top-shelf cotton gauze with 8 calibrated layers, providing optimal flow and filtration to your motor.
Grab your tools with complete confidence-S&B Cold Air Intakes fit as well as they perform. And, your S&B Cold Air Intake boasts a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
S&B Cold Air Intake Kit Customer Reviews
414 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher D (Chunky, MS) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Friday at 5:36 AM
It looks great and is not really hard to install. I am not sure but I haven't really seen any change in MPG or HP. It does sound nice though. I took the glass cover off the airbox a couple days ago and the sound of my engine completely changed(in a good way). Overall, I like it.
Reviewed by warren p (DEWITT, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 11, 2016 8:49 PM
2015 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi. I can honestly say that my mileage and performance was surprisingly improved not to mention a lot nicer look under the hood. I have had it in for about 2 weeks now averaging about 2 miles to the gallon better and a lot better throttle response. The only picky thing I have to say is that maybe the clear top cover could fit a little better. I have made several purchases from AutoAnything and you all are great. Fast shipping never any issues. Thanks
Reviewed by zac e (MIDVALE, UT) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Jul 27, 2016 4:50 AM
This is awesome looks great on my 09 dodge ram 3500 Cummins 6.7 turbo is much louder turbo lag is gone throttle response is better gained 0.5 gpm would recommend thanks
Reviewed by Brett L (Arnold, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 16, 2016 7:37 AM
I had reviewed testimonials about other 3.0 ("3.Slow") 4 Runner owners who installed an S & B kit. Most indicated they had noticed improved horsepower/performance. After I installed the product on my daughter's 4 Runner, I took it on a 1,000 mile trip and noticed no improvement; semi's and RV's still passed me. Despite no improved performance, it looks cool and my daughter will not have to deal with the filter for 50,000 miles. Installation was easy until mating the air tube to the OE air hose.