- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The S&B Cold Air Intake instantly adds free-breathing, free-wheeling horsepower gains that put lagging stock intakes to shame
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- All S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a premium, 8-layer cotton-gauze S&B Air Filter specifically matched to your vehicle type
- The included filter with your S&B Cold Air Intake is fully washable and reusable for life
- Exclusive to the S&B Cold Air Intake is a custom air box that keeps loose dirt and turbulent engine air out of your system
- All S&B air boxes feature an exclusive clear window top to ease inspection of your high-performance filter-and it's great for showing off
- S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a specially-crafted crosslink intake tube that minimizes restrictions in the line
- With the included mounting hardware, an S&B Cold Air Intake replaces your stock tract in 30 minutes or less
- Kit includes easy to use installation instructions and illustrations
- S&B Cold Air Intakes also help balance air/fuel ratios that improve your gas mileage
- S&B Cold Air Intakes are made right here in the USA
- Your S&B Cold Air Intake is backed by an outstanding 1,000,000-mile warranty
Put S&B's 30 years of filtration, cool air and power experience to work under your hood! S&B Cold Air Intakes bring your engine to life through the strength of superior design. Factory parts can't come close to the unreal airflow provided by an S&B Cold Air Intake-the secret to unlocking extra horsepower.
Among the many premium design features of an S&B Cold Air Intake is their custom air box. S&B's exclusive design keeps warm engine air out, shelters your filter and has a clear top-the industries first-to ease filter inspection.
Your S&B Cold Air Intake is complete with a premium S&B Air Filter for maximum airflow and engine protection. S&B filters are constructed of top-shelf cotton gauze with 8 calibrated layers, providing optimal flow and filtration to your motor.
Grab your tools with complete confidence-S&B Cold Air Intakes fit as well as they perform. And, your S&B Cold Air Intake boasts a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
S&B Cold Air Intake Kit Customer Reviews
382 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Taylor N (Truckee, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Toyota 4Runner — Wednesday at 7:59 AM
So, first off, I have what's known as the 3.slow engine.(A kind of curse on the second gen 4runners, 65 is difficult to hit) I also live at 6000 ft(very thin air) and have maybe two flat roads anywhere in my town. When I put this on, and drove it for the first time, it was unbelievable. I could get to and hold 65 on pretty much any road, plus my low end torque was exceptional. All in all, worth every penny I paid and I'd do it again if I needed to.
Reviewed by Joshua H (SCARBRO, WV) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 6:31 AM
Great cold air intake for the price and I would highly recommend it. I can tell a difference in power and throttle response. The rubber connectors were a little bit of a pain but overall not that hard to install. I also installed a cat delete pipe at the same time I installed cold air intake and would recommend deleting cat for even more power and response in throttle.
Reviewed by Robert M (Richardson, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 20, 2015 4:38 AM
Shipped quick. Quality of product is good and installation pretty straight forward.
Reviewed by Jacob H (Shippensburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Nov 12, 2015 1:38 PM
Very nice intake, looks great and was a breeze to install. Well worth the money, and great service too, arrived right on time!
Reviewed by David W (Brenham, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 01, 2015 11:09 AM
The power gains are immediately recognizable, I have not measured the change in efficiency. Looks good, feels good.