S&B Cold Air Intake Kit
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The S&B Cold Air Intake instantly adds free-breathing, free-wheeling horsepower gains that put lagging stock intakes to shame
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- All S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a premium, 4-layer cotton-gauze S&B Air Filter (8-layers for diesel) specifically matched to your vehicle type
- The included filter with your S&B Cold Air Intake is fully washable and reusable for life
- Exclusive to the S&B Cold Air Intake is a custom air box that keeps loose dirt and turbulent engine air out of your system
- All S&B air boxes feature an exclusive clear window top to ease inspection of your high-performance filter-and it's great for showing off
- S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a specially-crafted crosslink intake tube that minimizes restrictions in the line
- With the included mounting hardware, an S&B Cold Air Intake replaces your stock tract in 30 minutes or less
- Kit includes easy to use installation instructions and illustrations
- S&B Cold Air Intakes also help balance air/fuel ratios that improve your gas mileage
- Each S&B Cold Air Intake is CARB-approved and 50-state legal or pending approval (see note below)
- S&B Cold Air Intakes are made right here in the USA
- Your S&B Cold Air Intake is backed by an outstanding 1,000,000-mile warranty
Put S&B's 30 years of filtration, cool air and power experience to work under your hood! S&B Cold Air Intakes bring your engine to life through the strength of superior design. Factory parts can't come close to the unreal airflow provided by an S&B Cold Air Intake-the secret to unlocking extra horsepower.
Among the many premium design features of an S&B Cold Air Intake is their custom air box. S&B's exclusive design keeps warm engine air out, shelters your filter and has a clear top-the industries first-to ease filter inspection.
Your S&B Cold Air Intake is complete with a premium S&B Air Filter for maximum airflow and engine protection. S&B filters are constructed of top-shelf cotton gauze in either 4 or 8 calibrated layers, providing optimal flow and filtration to your motor.
Grab your tools with complete confidence-S&B Cold Air Intakes fit as well as they perform. And, your S&B Cold Air Intake boasts a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
- Emissions-related parts for new model year vehicles may be in "pending" status for CARB exemption. Earning exemption status takes time, but will be complete before your new vehicle's first smog check.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
S&B Cold Air Intake Kit Customer Reviews
351 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ian F (CORONADO, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 12, 2015 12:04 AM
Great looking product. Install was not bad. Defiantly the hardest intake I have installed. But emission in Cali make it difficult. Sounds great with my 20" magnaflow.
Reviewed by Gerad F (Burlingame, KS) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Feb 19, 2015 6:27 PM
I put the s&b cold air on my 05 cummins. it was easy to install only took about half hour. it looks great and sounds even better
Reviewed by Joseph D (ANNANDALE, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Feb 13, 2015 2:52 AM
Installation was pretty straight forward and it comes with awesome instructions and everything you need. You need to remove the plastic fender liner, but if you can't handle that you probably shouldn't be working on a truck. If you jack up the passenger side it gives you allot more room to work. Only issue is that the plastic window didn't quite fit, not snug anyway. Added some thin strips of weather stripping and all good. Did with new tb. Throttle response is way better
Reviewed by clint n (Rock Springs, WY) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jan 30, 2015 3:24 PM
I was impressed with autoanything service like always but the intake box didn't line up with the factory holes on the fender. After I got it installed I went on a trip I didn't see any mpg increase and when it down shift the noise coming from the intake is louder then any intake I have ever heard hands down but it did help my truck run better
- s&b air intake systems
- volant cold air intake review
- aem brute force intake
- afe stage 2 intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge air intake systems
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake nissan titan
- ford f150 air intake
- chevy nerf bars
- chrome side panels
- bed liner mat
- custom car mats car floor mats