- Ships Between 7/06 - 7/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The S&B Cold Air Intake instantly adds free-breathing, free-wheeling horsepower gains that put lagging stock intakes to shame
- Custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- All S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a premium, 8-layer cotton-gauze S&B Air Filter specifically matched to your vehicle type
- The included filter with your S&B Cold Air Intake is fully washable and reusable for life
- Exclusive to the S&B Cold Air Intake is a custom air box that keeps loose dirt and turbulent engine air out of your system
- All S&B air boxes feature an exclusive clear window top to ease inspection of your high-performance filter-and it's great for showing off
- S&B Cold Air Intakes feature a specially-crafted crosslink intake tube that minimizes restrictions in the line
- With the included mounting hardware, an S&B Cold Air Intake replaces your stock tract in 30 minutes or less
- Kit includes easy to use installation instructions and illustrations
- S&B Cold Air Intakes also help balance air/fuel ratios that improve your gas mileage
- S&B Cold Air Intakes are made right here in the USA
- Your S&B Cold Air Intake is backed by an outstanding 1,000,000-mile warranty
Put S&B's 30 years of filtration, cool air and power experience to work under your hood! S&B Cold Air Intakes bring your engine to life through the strength of superior design. Factory parts can't come close to the unreal airflow provided by an S&B Cold Air Intake-the secret to unlocking extra horsepower.
Among the many premium design features of an S&B Cold Air Intake is their custom air box. S&B's exclusive design keeps warm engine air out, shelters your filter and has a clear top-the industries first-to ease filter inspection.
Your S&B Cold Air Intake is complete with a premium S&B Air Filter for maximum airflow and engine protection. S&B filters are constructed of top-shelf cotton gauze with 8 calibrated layers, providing optimal flow and filtration to your motor.
Grab your tools with complete confidence-S&B Cold Air Intakes fit as well as they perform. And, your S&B Cold Air Intake boasts a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
S&B Cold Air Intake Kit Customer Reviews
363 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven S (JACKSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Armada — Tuesday at 5:56 AM
Over all very happy with the intake. I use my 2005 Armada as a family get around and as a transport for my built 91 S-10. Noticeable gains while towing and foot down acceleration. I did have to use thread lock on the mount bolt and added some foam strips under the box to alleviate harmonic vibrations but other than that am very happy with this product.
Reviewed by William W (DICKINSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Monday at 1:06 PM
I am a hot shot driver and drive all over the United States. One of the mechanics for the company I lease to recommended getting this Intake System. I installed it in about 2.5 hours. I am very impressed with performance as I have seen an increase in mileage. 1 to 2 miles per gallon city. 3 to 4 on flat/level highway. My vehicle is currently throwing a code concerning the air intake. I contacted S&B and they have told me that they are working on a correction.
Reviewed by christian B (SUGAR LAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 25, 2015 8:18 PM
I love this CAI. Decent install, was a little pain having to remove extra bolts but hey its ok. One flaw I dislike is the tube coming from the throttle body to the air filter is a tad too long. Meaning it won't seal the box with the intake properly. Don't know if I'm able to get another tube for my Silverado that's an inch or two shorter in length so the box will seal properly? Paying 300.00 I would expect the thing to seal. I do like the fact that you send both couplers for the 5.3 and 6.2v8.
Reviewed by John L (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Jun 23, 2015 9:15 PM
Looks great! Good quality product. Easy install. Delivered in just two days! Can't tell much about performance yet. Would recommend on looks alone!
Reviewed by Freddie F (RINGOES, NJ) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — Jun 12, 2015 3:45 AM
It was very easy to install with the directions given. It seems to spool up my turbo much more effectively and gives better throttle response. Turbo wishle sounds good wish it was a little louder though. So fare it seems I have been getting better MPG. I would recommend this product
- s&b air intake systems
- volant cold air intake review
- aem brute force intake
- afe stage 2 intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge air intake systems
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake nissan titan
- ford f150 air intake
- chevy nerf bars
- chrome side panels
- bed liner mat
- custom car mats car floor mats